Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... (1093 Views)

Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / What Is The Cost And Procedures For Adopting A Baby In Nigeria- Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... by Hongbenga(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Unknown lady dumped a baby in a bush not too far from
where people lives and dropped a note beside the little baby, that she couldn't take care of her, that things are too hard for her...

Re: Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... by tzjaynee: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
G
Re: Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... by chiommy123(f): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
And so many families are in need of this precious gift.
Re: Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... by Homeboiy: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
chineke ee
see fine pikin

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... by LuciferChristi: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
The baby isn't fazed - seems to be enjoying the attention sef.

How am I sure this isn't a deliberate publicity stunt just to get a different breast to suck?

I don't trust this baby one bit. angry

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... by Brevir: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Wow....very beautiful baby.

Some people are looking for this, yet you're throwing yours away.

The funny thing is that you don't know how many you have left before you go barren.

There is no condition that will cause you to throw away your baby.

My heart is sad, but I'm happy the baby was found before harm came to it.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... by carammel(f): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
One lucky baby, many were dumped and eaten by a dog or got stolen by ritualists.
What a useless father who couldn't hustle hard to provide for his child.
Re: Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... by Omoekun931(m): 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
She tried but not the best thing to do. The failure of a country. I blame Bubu
Re: Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... by kodded(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
wolai dis country don tire me sad ... abeg when train to Cotonou go pass
Re: Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... by milemimi93(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
carammel:
One lucky baby, many were dumped and eaten by a dog or got stolen by ritualists.
What a useless mother who couldn't closed her legs if she wasn't ready to provide for her child.
Re: Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2018
Chai see beautiful baby. cry
Re: Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... by blessedvisky(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
The baby is fine
Re: Unknown Lady Dumped A Baby In A Bush, Drop A Note Beside Her... by Exponental(m): 6:51am On Aug 31, 2018
LuciferChristi:
The baby isn't fazed - seems to be enjoying the attention sef.

How am I sure this isn't a deliberate publicity stunt just to get a different breast to suck?

I don't trust this baby one bit. angry
By your moniker, you're obviously confuse...
She should have taken her to a motherless homes. The baby will be accepted. If she intends claiming the child in future, such child will not be given for adoption but she will be billed.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Baby Diaper Available / When Is Respect Not Reciprocal? Let Me Show You / Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.