Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You (1892 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by jenniferajeboh(f): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by Headlesschicken(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
undecided Why not put down d signs u give,when yuh in Heat... That should be more educative and more comprehensive.... undecided
Re: Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You by naijacentric(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
jenniferajeboh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wICOv4oYGsw?version=4&hl=en_U

lol but u ladies are complex a guy may see this same signs in a lady and make a move, she might be offended i just wish ladies could just be straight forward like men

(1) (Reply)

Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... / “why I No Longer Wear Pants” – Actress Lizzy Gold (see Photo) / Prostitutes Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.