Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos (41722 Views)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Former President, Buhari & Wife Land In Daura (photos) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by Bodude504: 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by thaoriginator: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Best President Africa Ever Had

3 Likes

Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by Franzinni: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
We are not deceived.... Politics
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by 360great(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is also a news....... #LIFELESS PRESIDENT

Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by enemyofprogress: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
This buhari no get shame at all, see as him dey smile for camera just because him dey share five five hundred naira to children, no wonder they called him lifeless
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by enemyofprogress: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
360great:
This is also a news....... #LIFELESS PRESIDENT
you no see as him dey pose for camera?
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good he did it from his pocket and not from cbn like that fool man call Jonathan ebele
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by semyman: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
abokibuhari:
Person way no get life they share money grin?
Your insanity has no pending cure. Ineffectual buffoon sycophant. Waisted male liquid at the baby factory

Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by BafanaBafana: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Originality007:
undecided same way they scam us with milo sachet b4 the election, only to see his son riding 50million bike after election
Are you people serious about this power bike thing or you are just being mischievous.
Buhari didn't even know that Yusuf had a power bike. And yusuf doesn't have access to Nigerian Treasury.
As to how the boy could afford the bike, ask anyone whoose father is influential. They will explain how it works to you.
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
N500 is too much owo odun for these kids o.
Na their mother go collect the money from them
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
IPOB terrorists must wail

1 Like

Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by 8stargeneral: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari dey bribe dis children to vote for him 2019
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by nely(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Originality007:
undecided same way they scam us with milo sachet b4 the election, only to see his son riding 50million bike after election
That Milo is no longer #50 the scanner took the last one after he won.. ..Lifeless policy
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by excomarow(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2018
Originality007:

the Malle get money pass the pale b4 sef.

So 4get that trash you are yaning
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by foreshore(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
Gossiplover:
President Muhammadu Buhari was apparently in a cheerful mood when he met with the children of State chief of protocol during Sallah celebration in Daura, Katsina state. The president gave them some amounts of money.

Source; Buhari Sallau on Facebook.

Na wash
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by foreshore(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
4601CE:
N500 is too much owo odun for these kids o.
Na their mother go collect the money from them

Is that N500 in your eyes. Oloodo!!!
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by Printerscanner: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
DLondonboiy:
Exactly how SaiBaba plans to share money during the elections...But God pass am!

Your brother the ineffectual buffoon shared both foreign and local currencies during the last election. Yet, he lost the election and also lost errection.

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by slawali: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
Tell me the different between milo sachet and thin all na Milo it's your choice .that one no be scam.president son is different from aspirant's son .
Originality007:
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by madridguy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin grin

chuksanambra:

Better be careful with your comments.
Don't get unnecessary target on your back.

Forget the PDP and wailers. They'll end up troubled like Saraki, disappointed like Tambuwal, ostracised like Fayose, worthless like Kwankwaso, unsuccessful like Atiku and worthless like Makarfi.
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
foreshore:

Is that N500 in your eyes. Oloodo!!!

Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by Helenforever(f): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Isn't sharing money to kids during festive period the norm? Ever since the 'lifeless' comment they've been trying to shove this man in our faces like what he does with his family and friends are big deals. Gini me?
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by BALLOSKI: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba should reserve some of the money because he maybe needing it soon in the US when he go for condolence visit in the white house.
grin I keep feeling trump will die before baba.
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by tunary(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
lol
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by babadeee(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Xuga:
$200 Amazon gift card balance for sale !!!!!!!
Buy your favourite smartphones and laptops from Amazon..
At discounted rates!!!!!...
Quote me if interested...
Thanks

Please note!! I don't deal online!!...
We meet at a public place here in Lagos and trade!!
how much I want buy..add me on WhatsApp 08146678220
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by promisechris63(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
If I say BU you say HA Another man say RI Omo nah you Sabi!
The lifeless object is an it again grin grin
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by madridguy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
grin grin grin

BALLOSKI:
grin I keep feeling trump will die before baba.

1 Like

Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by namenj: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sai Baba

Baba Till 2023
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Originality007:
undecided same way they scam us with milo sachet b4 the election, only to see his son riding 50million bike

after election

Buhari is a scam

Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by gladisa7: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2018
story! Na that one be money wey their papa dey steal? #500 Naira notes. Lol.
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by akaahs(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
I don't even know those kids are bubu's Chief protocol officer, they are part of Villa FC team.
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by chikadacafe(m): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
See that aboki on white squeeze his face, dat guy d vest with baba and APC ooo imagine the kind money him they give, e no fit buy one Canton of indomine nah
Re: State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos by azimibraun: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Originality007:
Go to Le meridian and Novotel, Hilton and Elomax and tell me what you see on the tables. Is anything wrong with sachet milk or Milo? The brand names nay differ but they all come in small sachet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany / Fuel Price Hike: “let The Traffic Breathe,” Lagos Residents (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.