Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari (37856 Views)

Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by justtoodark: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Liverpoolfc:
Any thing can happen in Nigeria. In a sane country, will buhari be president? Now, because of the state Nigeria find herself, buhari is seeking re election.

if jonamoroon didnt fvcked up sooo badly,you think we would have voted buhari...??

now,we dont regret voting him....he is actualy not doing that bad although he is not in such a good health.....

ipobians can go hug palm wine trees for all we care.....
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by justtoodark: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
deomelo:

Igbos are generally colomental.

grin grin

their desperation for biafra is making them go gaga....
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by CSTR1005: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
M

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by justtoodark: 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
lexy2014:
he is being used by saraki against buhari.

i dont know about that....for me all politicians worldwide are messed up in the head....

me,am just catching some fun.....

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by Sirjamo: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
Awoo88:

Buhari is not just lifeless he is being going around with a 1983 frozen brain. That he is a president today is a mistake people like you encouraged others to make. A mistake that must be corrected
Seriously! his life will forever be a billion times better than yours would ever be, even if you live longer than Satan
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by MrMystrO(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
deomelo:

Not expecting hateful, bitter, disgruntled, frustrated Igbos and anti Nigerian elements to defend Nigeria, they are inconsequential and irrelevant.

Aboki go back to work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
usmanbaba:
Only in Nigeria will a president of another country insult a sitting president of the federal republic of Nigeria and be praised by Nigerians. Trump's statement is not only a threat to our existence as a nation, but a shame to Nigerians that applauded his actions.

It doesn't have to be politics all the time.

Have u watched d video of buhari when he made his famous 97%/5% statement? A woman from d audience asked but buhari how he was going to run an inclusive govt to reduce d agitation of d Niger delta. Buhari didn't no d meaning of "inclusive govt". He had 2 ask d moderator d meaning & d guy explained it 2 him b4 he came up with 97%/5%. So Trump's comment on buhari shouldn't b a surprise. Again, regarding ur first statement, have u been 2 other countries & follow their politics 2no how their citizens respond in such situations? Even trump will not a good backing from his citizens. Remember his Helsinki summit with Putin? His people took him 2d cleaners& they are firing him on a daily basis. In d case of buhari, instead of blaming Nigerians, y not ask y Nigerians are reacting like this?
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by adonis89(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
yazach:
The real lifeless people are:

People who the West create poverty in their land, then same west named them poverty land and they are happy

Peoplewho the West enslave their fathers, teach them slavery, then the same west named them most human trafficking nationand the are happy

People who the West enslave their brains, caged it so that they see the west as their gods.

People who the West abuse their land and leaders, then they turned it to song(shithole, lifeless, fantastically corrupt... .....).

As for me, NIGERIA fist, Africa second, Westcan go to hell
but d West u are castigating made u a Nigerian so stop talking rubbish
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by GAJIT: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2018
madridguy:
Source or no source, we Pro Buhari are unshakable.

The wailers can jump from Obalende to Otuoke, we no care.

Sai Baba forever.

LIFELESS BODIES EVERYWHERE, ONE HAS JUST BEEN SPOTTED ON NL. PLS WE URGE OWNERS TO COME AND CLAIM THEIR PROPERTY.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by lexy2014: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
justtoodark:

if jonamoroon didnt fvcked up sooo badly,you think we would have voted buhari...??

now,we dont regret voting him....he is actualy not doing that bad although he is not in such a good health.....

ipobians can go hug palm wine trees for all we care.....
But isn't that what trump was talking about? Also, if u could, pls share those areas where he is doing bad

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by GAJIT: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Sirjamo:
Seriously! his life will forever be a billion times better than yours would ever be, even if you live longer than Satan

DEAD-BODI TALK, you are LIFELESS!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by deomelo: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
[s]
CSTR1005:

Says a praying mantis.

You and your fellow APC low lives are crying all over nairaland that Nigerians are not supporting your dumb scum of a president from the veracity of the Trump assault.

Incase, you don't know, . igbo= Nigerians.

Now go to the White House and show your patriotism, you mannerless Yoruba sub-humanoid.
[/s]

Not interested in your ignorant and unintelligent ipobitch rant.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by justtoodark: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
lexy2014:

Have u watched d video of buhari when he made his famous 97%/5% statement? A woman from d audience asked but buhari how he was going to run an inclusive govt to reduce d agitation of d Niger delta. Buhari didn't no d meaning of "inclusive govt". He had 2 ask d moderator d meaning & d guy explained it 2 him b4 he came up with 97%/5%. So Trump's comment on buhari shouldn't b a surprise. Again, regarding ur first statement, have u been 2 other countries & follow their politics 2no how their citizens respond in such situations? Even trump will not a good backing from his citizens. Remember his Helsinki summit with Putin? His people took him 2d cleaners& they are firing him on a daily basis. In d case of buhari, instead of blaming Nigerians, y not ask y Nigerians are reacting like this?

he called mexicans rapists.....

ipobians are just useless like no tommorow....

wheather he realy called them rapists,who knows.....but it was in the news like cnn and whatever they call themselves in america....

the run to president stuff between trump and hillary was a crazy drama.....everybody abusing everybody....
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by deomelo: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by LZAA: 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2018
madridguy:
Source or no source, we Pro Buhari are unshakable.

The wailers can jump from Obalende to Otuoke, we no care.

Sai Baba forever.
Speak up
We can't hear u from ur wailing grin
Cc immhotep greenback gmbuharii roger3D sarkin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by LZAA: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2018

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by jbtobsyn(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
yazach:

You are the original lifeless person here bro and you have life when you stop being West ass licker
I will asslick the west because I will have knowledge to gain but ass-licking Buhari is failure galore. Buhari's asslickers will forever remain dumb because he has no knowledge.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by collins8462(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
In Belisconi's " Ladies and Gentlemen what do u expect from a President that went Abroad and call his own citizens ( youth ) as been lazy?" Now the table is now on the reverse side u guys are ranting rubbish...Baba needs to watch his mouth any time he travels Abroad..
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by justtoodark: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
lexy2014:

But isn't that what trump was talking about? Also, if u could, pls share those areas where he is doing bad

all nigerians should be locked up for atleast 2weeks to reset their brains.....

lock up everybody.....lock up all nigerians,babies,elefants crocodiles,pythons,snails,snakes,giraff,gnus.mosquitos,bakterias....all of them....!!!!
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by GAJIT: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
adonis89:
but d West u are castigating made u a Nigerian so stop talking rubbish

don't mind that guy, his write-up is not western? 95% of his existence is not western? Sorry, his former existence, because, from his words, he's LIFELESS!
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by deomelo: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
LZAA:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7657341_lukchu_jpeg7814498eefa8c00184ac9d1960936cdd

Abeg stop sharing your ugly picture with the internet community..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by frankfrancis871: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
lexy2014:
my brother no b small thing. I have a feeling that saraki is using trump d way he used daura. Saraki is behind all this
grin yes actually saraki, Nnamdi kanu and Donald trump Nwaeze are brothers thats why they want to kill my bubu for me
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by collins8462(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
What do u expect, a President that visit Abroad often for medical check up? Other leaders are taking note of that..He said we should patronize locally made goods. I guess our hospitals are not good for him. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by GAJIT: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ignorant and unintelligent ipobitch rant.

"LIFELESS" words!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by jbtobsyn(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
justtoodark:

he called mexicans rapists.....

ipobians are just useless like no tommorow....

wheather he realy called them rapists,who knows.....but it was in the news like cnn and whatever they call themselves in america....

the run to president stuff between trump and hillary was a crazy drama.....everybody abusing everybody....
You and Buhari are the same. Where you not the one telling us that Trump is a fucking President that Americans do not like him but now you are trying to asslick him.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by justtoodark: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
jbtobsyn:

You and Buhari are the same. Where you not the one telling us that Trump is a fucking President that Americans do not like him but now you are trying to asslick him.

me what....??...i am dark but am not unfair...i already wrote yesterday that i like trumps direct character....if he doesnt like you,he will tell you directly in your face,than smile in your face and stab you in the back as soon as you turn your back....i respect that...

that doesnt mean i would still not bash am....

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by LZAA: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
deomelo:

Abeg stop sharing your ugly picture with the internet community..

grin grin grin
As soon u stop shoving ur principal all over the net grin
Lifeless grin Trump is just brutal grin
Cc immhotep greenback gmbuharii onyeoga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by deomelo: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
GAJIT:

"LIFELESS" words!

From a lifeless village ipob...
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by GAJIT: 10:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
justtoodark:

all nigerians should be locked up for atleast 2weeks to reset their brains.....

lock up everybody.....lock up all nigerians,babies,elefants crocodiles,pythons,snails,snakes,giraff,gnus.mosquitos,bakterias....all of them....!!!!

LIFELESS wants everybody to be like him, over your LIFELESS body!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by justtoodark: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
GAJIT:

LIFELESS wants everybody to be like him, over your LIFELESS body!

i dont care what you call me....you already called us zombies anyways....sooo,whats the difference....
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by deomelo: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
[s]
LZAA:

As soon u stop shoving ur principal all over the net grin
Lifeless grin Trump is just brutal grin
Cc immhotep greenback gmbuharii onyeoga
[/s]

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by godox2(m): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Mophasa:
Oga financial times is very credible...

It would have been better to remain silent over the issue than spewing this trash cool

How comes FOUR (4)months aftet their meeting this is comming out from a LONDON FINANCIAL news paper. Haba!
I grew up to be conducting service in Anglican, I clearly remember we always substitute the name of Queen to Nigerian head of State, Shagari, Buhari, Babangida and Abacha tnen in our common book of prayer, (Proudly Anglican). Now all you hear are INSULTS to our leaders, we even CELEBRATED some one who abuse our leaders.
And we want our country to be like USA, UK, GERMANY etc, do you think by wishing our leaders bad will take us any where?Did we forget what the Bible say about the POWER OF TOUNGUE?
Pls lets be praying for our leaders the way we pray for our CHILDREN, rememner WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
Its my opinion pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jubilation In Seme As FG Reopens Four Land Borders / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.