Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari (37849 Views)

Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by ijabiken1(m): 6:48am On Aug 29, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
The presidency said it's not bothered by the alleged comment because its source is questionable.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/presidency-responds-to-trumps-lifeless-comment-about-buhari-id8778927.html

buhari should resign bcus of his health challenges,
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by jbtobsyn(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2018
yazach:
[/s]

Bros, you are only suffering from inferiority complex the day you stop thinking west are superior is the day you get life but till then, remain lifeless
Not inferior and not saying they are superior but tell me one thing you have done better than them. The only thing you have done better than them is licking Buhari's ass.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by yazach: 7:47am On Aug 29, 2018
OChimex:

My point is, everything we use here is imported from the whites. Even your leaders are running there day in day out for ordinary headache. Assuming you build a wall between Nigeria and west, so that no business or movements outside the country? Just imaging the consequences.

Here you go again. Mention the sanctions during Abacha's regime ...

You mention Iran and North Korea? can you listen to yourself? Those two are not in the same league with you. Boy, they are Nuclear countries. North Korea has ICBM that can reach US. lol

Here, you run to america to by even guns and bullets.

It is not about inferiority complex, it is about reality. For now, nigeria and indeed Africa are dependent on the West. Do you know how polio stopped? Other killer diseases? Donation both drugs and money from the West. HIV drugs are still now donated by the West. If not the west, Boko H, would have wiped some region off.

You said to hell with the West, yet your country is not making any effort to be independent. they run to the West every time for help.

I understand one thing from your post here

If you some of you people shouting lifeless happened to exist during colonial era, you will surely be among those that sell their people into slavery because of white's lantern. Who knows if you are from their lineage
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by yazach: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Not inferior and not saying they are superior but tell me one thing you have done better than them. The only thing you have done better than them is licking Buhari's ass.

The problem here is your belief that you can never do anything better than the west. As for me, we are not in the sane shoe.

I need to tell you these, some if the indians, Chinese, Americans, Europeans you guys worship are people I use to give instruction even as am typing this post.

I repeat you get a life when you stop being inferior to the west.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by jbtobsyn(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2018
yazach:
[/s]

The problem here is your belief that you can never do anything better than the west. As for me, we are not in the sane shoe.

I need to tell you these, some if the indians, Chinese, Americans, Europeans you guys worship are people I use to give instruction even as am typing this post.

I repeat you get a life when you stop being inferior to the west.
He dey pain you. I am not worshipping them. Check that post and see that I said I can gain something from the whites but I can't gain anything from Buhari. Buhari is a dullard.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by yazach: 7:56am On Aug 29, 2018
truthstands01:

Did you say West ass lickers, what did your President go to do in US if not ass licking. Be objective jor! Even inside your mind, you know that the Nigerian president was lifeless during that visit. He couldn't utter anything tangible talk less of answering questions posed to him. Pls don't deceive yourself. We all know, this man doesn't have anything upstairs. That's the fact. In a country of 200M, is this the best we can get? If true, then shame!

Just continue jumping and dancing because white demeaned your land and leader. The fact still remain that the lifeless person is the one who jump, dance and masturvate when white attack his people just because of hatred
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by OChimex: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2018
yazach:

I understand one thing from your post here

If you some of you people shouting lifeless happened to exist during colonial era, you will surely be among those that sell their people into slavery because of white's lantern. Who knows if you are from their lineage

U don't understand anything Mr man. You have no point and facts to buttress your opinion. You are just being sentimental.

Prove me wrong with facts and evidence and not with egocentric sentimental opinions.

The truth is, if you see anyone who is genuinely more successful than you are, take away ego and stupid self pride and go learn from the person, even if it warrants you serving the person, do it until you tap from the person s wealth of skills, knowledge and experience, before you leave.

Any great nation ones served and learned from the greater nations.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2018
yazach:

Just continue jumping and dancing because white demeaned your land and leader. The fact still remain that the lifeless person is the one who jump, dance and masturvate when white attack his people just because of hatred

The same way he demeaned his own people before the same west by calling us lazy and criminals undecided. Yes white people enslaved our people, they took away our freedom blah blah blah, but since we have been ruling ourselves ,how far have we gone?. Stop being sentimental. If you want respect ,earn it. Our president is ignorant of how to move this country forward. Whether a white Man or a black man points it out is not the issue.The fact is as far as being a president is concerned ,buhari is lifeless.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by yazach: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2018
jbtobsyn:

He dey pain you. I am not worshipping them. Check that post and see that I said I can gain something from the whites but I can't gain anything from Buhari. Buhari is a dullard.

What has your name calling changed since you have started.

The fact is that it changes or affects nothing.

Get a life bro

As for me

Nigeria first even when it collapse(which will not happen)
Africa followed

Nigeria president first

African present follows

Even if they are worst
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by yazach: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2018
frenzyduchess:

The same way he demeaned his own people before the same west by calling us lazy and criminals undecided. Yes white people enslaved our people, they took away our freedom blah blah blah, but since we have been ruling ourselves ,how far have we gone?. Stop being sentimental. If you want respect ,earn it. Our president is ignorant of how to move this country forward. Whether a white Man or a black man points it out is not the issue.The fact is as far as being a president is concerned ,buhari is lifeless.

OK you are right,
Continue
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by yazach: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2018
OChimex:

U don't understand anything Mr man. You have no point and facts to buttress your opinion. You are just being sentimental.

Prove me wrong with facts and evidence and not with egocentric sentimental opinions.

The truth is, if you see anyone who is genuinely more successful than you are, take away ego and stupid self pride and go learn from the person, even if it warrants you serving the person, do it until you tap from the person s wealth of skills, knowledge and experience, before you leave.

Any great nation ones served and learned from the greater nations.

You are right is that what you want to hear??

Just continue
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2018
That statement is part of the propagandas of the Ibos against Buhari. About 5 months after PMB was received in the US despite Igbos efforts at blackmailing him with demonstration but not possible because of the presence of another Nigerian tribe with majority population in the US already positioned themselves to give him a befitting welcome.

Anything can be written in newspaper as political propaganda. Donald Trump himself has been the greatest recipient of such propaganda in the US newspapers & media. Financial Times is just a business publication and not a political publication.

Only fools accept idle talk as facts. President Trump is presently battling many scandals, some also involved his associates. How can an information about a President be published without a verifiable source by any US government authority. That is a junk. The handwork of Ibos.

During Abacha regime, when late Chukwumerije was the minister of information (propaganda), baba Lamidi Adedibu reminded us that Chukwumerije was in charge of Biafra information feeding the entire world false information about Nigeria & the war as at that time. The same thing is what we have witnessed since 2014. They made the probe of billions of dollars stolen & total empty of treasury without saving even one kobo, but rather leaving much debt despite years of selling crude oil at high price by Jonathan government impossible.

They said they want to come back again. IBOs in US are the ones behind the information in FT. You can never get the source of that information.

That was how they said Awolowo planned a coup against IBB & committed suicide when the coup failed. A civilian coup without accomplices. Dead brains. No logical thinking or reasoning. Not even the state burial by the military and memorial & the high presence of government.
The bitterness is so much.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by OChimex: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2018
yazach:

You are right is that what you want to hear??

Just continue

It's not about being right or wrong, it's about arguing logically for us to learn from each other and share knowledge and experiences; that's what forum like this are created for.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by Temple1288(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2018
BobJames1:
Trump is a lazy pig! Didn't he insult John McCain(may his soul rest in peace) as a looser because he was a POW? The man is outrageously generous in his stupidity. How did American get here with a man such as this president?

They got there because you don't live anywhere close to the USA
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by Oziama123(f): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2018
may GOD almighty continue to give u more wisdom to see n know d truth.. dis is wat i always talked abt my pple, dey bilive n accept everything dis western pple do as if dey are god. may GOD save us from mental slavery
yazach:
The real lifeless people are:

People who the West create poverty in their land, then same west named them poverty land and they are happy

Peoplewho the West enslave their fathers, teach them slavery, then the same west named them most human trafficking nationand the are happy

People who the West enslave their brains, caged it so that they see the west as their gods.

People who the West abuse their land and leaders, then they turned it to song(shithole, lifeless, fantastically corrupt... .....).

As for me, NIGERIA fist, Africa second, Westcan go to hell
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by justtoodark: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
lexy2014:
"all Nigerians" include buhari? By d way, were would u b during d period of d lock up&who would b doing d lock up?

i walk the talk....me too....
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by andorbe: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sirjamo:
Some people who never had a life would also be referring to the president of 200million people as lifeless
that means ur supposed 200 million peaple are cows and rams
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by yazach: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oziama123:
may GOD almighty continue to give u more wisdom to see n know d truth.. dis is wat i always talked abt my pple, dey bilive n accept everything dis western pple do as if dey are god. may GOD save us from mental slavery

Ameen and you too my brother

Am happy am not alone on this and with people like you, I believe this country will be great

You are a hero bro
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by abbiboy: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
yazach:

You are the original lifeless person here bro and you have life when you stop being West ass licker
Bros e pain u gan! grin >: grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by yazach: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
abbiboy:

Bros e pain u gan! grin >: grin grin grin

Lifeless anonymous post dey pain person
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by crimeboss: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
madridguy:
Source or no source, we Pro Buhari are unshakable.

The wailers can jump from Obalende to Otuoke, we no care.

Sai Baba forever.

Why do i av this feeling about u that u seeing all the indices of buhari's governance which has ran people into poverty, genocide, kidnapping and land grabbing assassins in areas of security u say are unshaken by all these?, well it's by no doubt to conclude u sympathise with terrorism in the form that's comfortable to u.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by crimeboss: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sirjamo:
Some people who never had a life would also be referring to the president of 200million people as lifeless

U always make no strong argument, why being rash?.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari by Sirjamo: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
crimeboss:

U always make no strong argument, why being rash?.
Nothing could be stronger than rising to the top most office in the land, not once but twice. Buhari has been president twice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo / Amaechi On Loan: China Can Seize Assets If Nigeria Defaults / Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.