Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' (16077 Views)

Infinix Hot S3X Unboxing & First Impressions - To Notch Or Not To Notch(photos) / Infinix S3X Unveiling: Specifications And Images / My Infinix HOT 4 Hotspot Is Not Responding. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by bigfat05: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2018
this phone make sense
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Realname: 7:43am On Aug 29, 2018
henrixx:
stop exxagerating bros. Worse phones than infinix exists in China and no one has been beheaded. In fact Chinese ppl do use generic phones and no one beheaded. You guys will just go to any length to bad mouth these brands.

Stop telling lies

You cannot sell tecno. Infinix or itel in China. You will be imprisoned for selling interior products

China don't joke with that law

These inferior products are for hogh poverty countries like Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Bigval5: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Do you use mtn sim? Check my signature on how to power all apps with mpulse N150 for 1.2Gb cheap browsing bookmark the blog
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Sajio(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2018
Please can someone help me out... still do not get the message, network is bad here. Is the phone good? because am thinking of getting one next week. Will greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by barragan: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2018
Your website hardly gets updated anymore. Are you doing some other work?
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by pyrex23(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2018
jerflakes:

Xiaomi dey do hide and seek with their phones

Where you wan see them buy?

No sales outlet in Nigeria

I don search tire, sotay I don tire to dey search for xiaomi phones

lol there are reputable sellers on nairaland

ifedith(jumia guy)
protein0
noobody
etc..

just search

1 Like

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by kvngjesse(m): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2018
jerflakes:

AliExpress ,Amazon,
There are even guys in nairaland here who sells
Just go to the Xiaomi Thread
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by eltalentino(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2018
jerflakes:

It's easy to get na. Check out the Xiaomi thread or holla moi
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by drey08(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2018
jerflakes:

what model of xiaomi do you want to buy?
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Iykesmooth: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2018
Realname:

Stop telling lies

You cannot sell tecno. Infinix or itel in China. You will be imprisoned for selling interior products

What makes them inferior? They can do all the basic functions a phone requires and can last years on usage so why shouldn't they sell anywhere?

3 Likes

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=tribalistseun post=70707243]Misstechy na who you help?

Is it just going to a phone shop and beg them for a quick review you will now come and be disturbing us here.

Abeg swarv make we see road[/qumote] we ve seen you, happy now?
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by styless(f): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2018
They copied the iphone x

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Lovintus2(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2018
If it's above 15k then forget it.

1 Like

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Realname: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Iykesmooth:

What makes them inferior? They can do all the basic functions a phone requires and can last years on usage so why shouldn't they sell anywhere?

Why aren't they sold in countries like China where the manufacturers are from, or Isa ,or United kingdom despite claiming deal with Manchester city? Or France or Canada or South Africa etc I could go on and on and name countries where these garbage are not sold

1 Like

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by MrErudite(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2018
I hate this infishit Walahi......

The Benchmark score of this St.upid phone is fucking low,
Even xiaomi redmi 5plus beat am hand down, make I no talk of my machine (xiaomi redmi note 5 AI),
Many Nigerians need to grow up on tech aspect bc Infinix and tecno are killing us with fake and substandard products,
Who notch Epp.

4 Likes

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by LordReed(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2018
Am I the only one that sees the name S3X as SEX?

2 Likes

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Cation(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2018
MTN SME data .....Its fast and reliable with 90days validity.

1 gig @ #750

2 gig @ #1350

3 gig @ #2100

5 gig @ #3200

Contact me on whatsapp, sms or phone call
zero eight one three eight seven two five five three eight.

Your data starts working after Cash transfer is received.
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2018
LordReed:
Am I the only one that sees the name S3X as SEX? cry
sad
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by odinga1of: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrErudite:
I hate this infishit Walahi......

The Benchmark score of this St.upid phone is fucking low,
Even xiaomi redmi 5plus beat am hand down, make I no talk of my machine (xiaomi redmi note 5 AI),
Many Nigerians need to grow up on tech aspect bc Infinix and tecno are killing us with fake and substandard products,
Who notch Epp.

How much did you buy your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5AI?
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by bamac(m): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
jerflakes:

Why searching when you can get your Xiaomi Redmi device on Jumia.

Since i have been making Xiaomi recommendations and orders, i have neber had any complaints, their products have proven to be quality.

Please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by zeanslim(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
I would have to add Infinix S3X to my list of

CHEAPER APPLE'S IPHONE X COPYCATS AND LOOKALIKES

The link above contains a list of cheaper iPhone x lookalikes and copycats, just like the infinix S3X

Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Skookum(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
pls have u review d infinix smart 2 pro
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by Vonwolf(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
How much is Xiaomi Redmi 6A or Note 4, and how can i get one?
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by blackweaver(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
jerflakes:

search for mi or redmi in phones category in Jumia. If you search for Xiaomi you won't find anything
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by sureteeboy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
odinga1of:

How much did you buy your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5AI?
It's just about 70k Bro. Visit "The Xiaomi Thread" for more info, or you can just search for it on jumia and order it
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by henrixx(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Realname:

Stop telling lies

have you used oukitel cubot bluboo? Those phones are shit, worse than techno yet they sell in China. So forget that talk.
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by chika11sydney(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
henrixx:
Samsung s7 for sale Neat and in perfect condition Call or Watsap 08062292514
60k. Lagos
exynos version?
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by LaudableXX: 1:10am On Aug 31, 2018
MrMcJay:
You can't compare Benz to Bajaj.

Xiaomi is one of the top 3 brands in China, outselling Iphone and Samsung in some years.

In that same China, if you dare sell infinix, they can behead you for selling inferior products.

Infinix, Tecno and that calculator called iTel only sell in countries with high level of poverty, ignorance and weak consumer protection by regulators.
I have said it many times, that Infinix phones are pathetic. angry Within 5 months of purchase, you will start battling charging port issues, and other power-related problems. I own a Samsung that I have used for more than 5 years, and it is still going strong. I bought different Infinix phones as a back-up for my alternate line, and ended up with tales of woe. Anyone that offers me an Infinix phone as a present, will not get a 'thank you,' from me. sad
Re: My Infinix S3X Review: Yes, I Am Not A Fan Of The 'notch' by LaudableXX: 1:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Iykesmooth:
Where did you hear that lie? shocked Abeg, no talk am again! Please Infinix phones do not last for years, o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Tecno And Infinix Find It Difficult To Send OTA Updates / Tecno L7 Specification And Price In Nigeria / Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.