Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) (97834 Views)

Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
tzjaynee:

Wetin you they wait for?
I don old...my time don pass
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
victorian:

God forbid I will be like her..

Heaven forbid! U better watch it!

I am Victorian, A Victorious Queen . I am not Chioma, don't get it twisted.

Am from a Royal home, on both sides of my parents and grand parents, and a bona-fide Graduate, CEO of two companies in my name. I don't need a man to make me rich like she needs Davido.

We are totally from two different worlds and class.

So I and Chioma cannot be compared. She is beneath me, and that's fact!

Anyways u are a teenager, probably 17years, using your elder brother's phone to type rubbish.

Bounce off, u useless degenerate.

Am done with u.
Lol keep fooling yourself, no be only ceo of two companies nah 100 you for talk, shameless liar! cheesy

infact the thunder that will strike you is roasting corn, nonsense! you wish you are all that. cheesy

pained animal, don't go and look for work be hating on someone that doesn't know you exist and can feed your whole lineage. oniranu!!!
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by victorian(f): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Alwaysking:
Lol keep fooling yourself, no be only ceo of two companies nah 100 you for talk, shameless liar! cheesy

infact the thunder that will strike you is roasting corn, nonsense! you wish you are all that. cheesy

pained animal, don't go and look for work be hating on someone that doesn't know you exist and can feed your whole lineage. oniranu!!!

U are shocked right?
That's good. Believe it or not. It doesn't change the fact, am who I am.. And i have enough assets and money to buy you and Chioma families and lineage. Go figure little boy.

Any remember u are cursing yourself .

That's my final word.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
victorian:

You are just cursing yourself .
That's my final word.
Swerve jare! slay Queen with housefly brain.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
victorian:

U are shocked right?
That's good. Believe it or not. It doesn't change the fact, am who I am.. And i have enough assets and money to buy you and Chioma families and lineage. Go figure little boy.

Any remember u are cursing yourself .

That's my final word.
Lol wonder shall never cease. See person like refugee they tell me say she fit feed me, when you haven't feed yourself? may Zuma Rock fall on you. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by nkechiasogwa(f): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
I never knew Davido is a graduate. I taught he is a dropout, who chose to make a career in music. Chioma should better focus on her studies.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by tzjaynee: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I don old...my time don pass

Oga as long as you never enter 6feet, you can still do something.
See your mouth like i don old grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by VALENTINEBRAND: 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Adeleke David Adeleke, Davido kicks off his NYSC serving scheme.

LA/18B/6389 as he registered for 2018 Batch 'B' Stream 2 Orientation Course at the Lagos NYSC Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Agege.

See more photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/see-fans-rush-davido-nysc-registration-lagos-photos

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by abbiboy: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
xtravanganza:
If I ware to be davido, I would make a movie like documentary or a reality tv show about life in camp. The fun, the thrills and the excitement that come with it...
Men that's real cash just for airing it.
Cc lalastica
Kai u too get business sense,I want to employ u to be my biznes advicer...contact me ASAP.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by abbiboy: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
nkechiasogwa:
I never knew Davido is a graduate. I taught he is a dropout, who chose to make a career in music. Chioma should better focus on her studies.

Who studies EPP!!
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
mercyland93:

Fox river reminds me of Michael Scofield of prison break.

Anyway, Davido is popular and talented . Even, about three ladies av asked me b4 if I can get his contact cus they ar ready to get pregnant for him.

For Chioma, Davido's fame nevertheless has sprouted her to being popular. She should just jejeelii go back to school in other to finishup. At least some people would snap at her.
100% right
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by dammieco(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
ladygudhead:
lol in a way i did not just see the lag.

lol. It's okay
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by xtravanganza: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
abbiboy:

Kai u too get business sense,I want to employ u to be my biznes advicer...contact me ASAP.
OK bro.. How will I contact you
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by hypnotic(m): 3:57am On Aug 30, 2018
for your mind na you are current,

Borno state paid for his scholarship (5m naira) and he is studying engineering in Covenant University

BiggyB242:
Fame and money good sha.

Irrespective on how you make it, people will always identify with you. See how the officials 're smiling sheepishly, during NYSC registeration fear let you take picture.

In the other news the boy with the best WAEC result and a jamb score of over 330+ wasn't given admission over age barrier, so he can't get a sponsor (private University) if it was BBN the story would be different.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.