Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) (97835 Views)

Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
I'm not prepared to correct y'all anymore... If you say i'm a kid, then i am.

But you grandpa, what have you done with your life?
A kid is a kid. you don't have to lie ok, and do your parents Know you are frequenting social medias? I guess they don't.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by introvertme: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
What Kiddo
Seriously babe, you don't have to join bad gang too na. Why d'u have to call me a kid? I'm a full fledged adult
Remove your pic.
Else this conversation will not end.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Awaja(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2018
I know he won't be posted to anyhow PPA like me �
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by lapazi(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2018
xtravanganza:
If I ware to be davido, I would make a movie like documentary or a reality tv show about life in camp. The fun, the thrills and the excitement that come with it...
Men that's real cash just for airing it.
Cc lalastica

Or music video like Drake's "Gods Plan"

2 Likes

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by virago(f): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2018
ladygudhead:
Which state plz.

Seriously did you just ask this question
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2018
Vianna:

He just went for the registration. I dont think he'll partake in the 3 weeks drill they usually do. During my time around 2010 , I didn't use up to a week in camp.

how did you do it?
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Please comman serve in my skul!!!!!!!!!!!??
U?
If man handle u sef,u go just break
Where person an hold for ur body soooo
Small girl with small assets
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:49am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
What Kiddo
Seriously babe, you don't have to join bad gang too na. Why d'u have to call me a kid? I'm a full fledged adult
I like you. You're not hasty to be rude after being insulted.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Jidibia(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Very useless country, is that short an NYSC KIT?
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by ussy09(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2018
ladygudhead:
Which state plz.
lag
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Aladaofada(m): 8:01am On Aug 29, 2018
During My Own Camp I D Rush State Cordinator,now Na State Cordinator D Rush Davido,my God Pick My Call.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Rebuke: 8:01am On Aug 29, 2018
12345baba:
In case him money finish he go fit find job! Nice plans

Imagine dis guy come apply to work for your company. Yhu go jxt tell d guy make him carry him wahala dey go oo, bcus na buy him go won buy yhur company last last.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Na NYSC officials dey rush Davido no be fans biko
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Tiny or not.... I'm beautifully made
Skinny made you meant? your legs like toothpicks.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by DABREEZYTOS(f): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin
GOFRONT:
I hope he will not be posted to a PPA where he will teach for one year
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2018
sharpwriter:

I like you. You're not hasty to be rude after being insulted.
It's not like they all mean the insults... Majority of them can't even hold a conversation with me one on one in d real world, so why stress myself?

4 Likes

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2018
Gbemishile1:

U?
If man handle u sef,u go just break
Where person an hold for ur body soooo
Small girl with small assets
There is God.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 8:09am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
It's not like they all mean the insults... Majority of them can't even hold a conversation with one on one in d real world, so why stress myself?

lol.... teasers
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Alwaysking:
Skinny made you meant? your legs like toothpicks.
Slim, you mean??

Slim, not skinny.
You could compare my legs to something better than toothpicks, you don't have to be rude.

1 Like

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:16am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Slim, you mean??

Slim, not skinny.
You could compare my legs to something better than toothpicks, you don't have to be rude.
I'm just saying the truth. you are skinny and bony. eat more to add some flesh.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by OlukosiJay(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2018
Hmmm... Money good sha
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by henriano06(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Like OBO go still collect alawee?? ?
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
It's not like they all mean the insults... Majority of them can't even hold a conversation with me one on one in d real world, so why stress myself?
Lol keep deceiving youreself kiddo. I guess you are ophra Winfrey jnr that's why they can't hold a conversation with you. believe me you are a funny kid. cheesy
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Eglobalma: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2018
Y’all really believe this nigga will teach Person wey no go class one day? Baba already announced his show in New York
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Oluwasanmi18: 8:34am On Aug 29, 2018
bro(d guy in green top) calm down nw!!!!!
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Alwaysking:
I'm just saying the truth. you are skinny and bony. eat more to add some flesh.
You don't get to give me nutritional tips.... Thanks, but i love me the way i am
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Alwaysking:
Lol keep deceiving youreself kiddo. I guess you are ophra Winfrey jnr that's why they can't hold a conversation with you. believe me you are a funny kid. cheesy
Whatever undecided
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by amaechijay: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2018
This one will not sleep in the Camp for one day o
Not to talk of partaking in Parade
Olodo Corper No. 1
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:39am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
You don't get to give me nutritional tips.... Thanks, but i love me the way i am
Go take apetamin and believe me you will add weight in 2 weeks time. BTW I don't like skinny girls, I don't like bones either. just follow my advice.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Please comman serve in my skul!!!!!!!!!!!??
lemme rush you add up.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by conquerour(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Who did d posting? Why Lagos and not Maiduguri? #Favoritism

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.