Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) (97836 Views)

Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Johntemmy(m): 6:09am On Aug 29, 2018
this nigga too wise hummm I pity chioma.

get your strong hardwood for your roofing. call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by oruma19: 6:16am On Aug 29, 2018
Wizkid should go to school too na, it doesn't take time. Davido has an edge right now even though they are both super stars. Go to school, u v d resources.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:21am On Aug 29, 2018
victorian:
Chioma see your life?

Davido almost rounding up with his Bsc degree. He's about to serve. And she's there following him upandan. School she no complete. Smhhh.
She thinks another man's money and fame has anything to do with her future? Later her eyes go clear.

What a pity. :-

Chioma is from a rich home
She doesn't need Davido's money

But I believe she would complete her studies in no long distant time.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by magzey: 6:21am On Aug 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Who wee be collecting davido allawee o? grin grin grin
His baby Mama grin grin
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by mercyland93(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2018
bellotaofeek:
After registration.. Trust me. He will be visiting the orientation camp. He can't stay at that fox river. Happy for him though!

Fox river reminds me of Michael Scofield of prison break.

Anyway, Davido is popular and talented . Even, about three ladies av asked me b4 if I can get his contact cus they ar ready to get pregnant for him.

For Chioma, Davido's fame nevertheless has sprouted her to being popular. She should just jejeelii go back to school in other to finishup. At least some people would snap at her.

1 Like

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 6:27am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Please comman serve in my skul!!!!!!!!!!!??

Which secondary school is that?
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Blackpromise(m): 6:28am On Aug 29, 2018
xtravanganza:
If I ware to be davido, I would make a movie like documentary or a reality tv show about life in camp. The fun, the thrills and the excitement that come with it...
Men that's real cash just for airing it.
Cc lalastica
That's a great idea...why don't you dm him on his gram and propose the idea to him..You might be surprised he might welcome it...Goodluck.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2018
And his ppa is DMW records........lobatan!!!! Capiche!!!
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by ShawnT(m): 6:44am On Aug 29, 2018
it's good to be a star....
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Teehy09: 6:46am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Kipkwayet there... Na so pesin take dey carry belle?
lolz
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by author1(m): 6:48am On Aug 29, 2018
for real?
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 6:50am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Look at ur tiny legs cheesy
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2018
ritylove:
lol i know this will eventually happen when he finally decides to serve
You wish he was serving in Port Harcourt tongue
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by hotplate: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2018
it it were to be one poor boy nw they will post him to zamfara were he will be made to go and teach in one remote school without network... 'if we nor make this money na Watin we gain?
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Ahmedie28(m): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Who is davido? Is he a politician or what
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by hush15: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2018
FlirtyGist:
See more photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/see-fans-rush-davido-nysc-registration-lagos-photos

chai, na here you go know say NYSC don cast. Oya tell me say OBO go do a whole 3weeks for that camp when shows full ground?

or They will rent apartment for him and chioma cos chioma no dey stay far from this guy. e no go chop camp food o?

or which commandant go dey shout ontop this one head when alert go dey ring for that peraon account?

i kant take it, its unfair.....
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2018
victorian:
Chioma see your life?

Davido almost rounding up with his Bsc degree. He's about to serve. And she's there following him upandan. School she no complete. Smhhh.
She thinks another man's money and fame has anything to do with her future? Later her eyes go clear.

What a pity. undecided

Idiot! she's still richer than your lineage, BTW who school epp
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by anigold(m): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Beremx:
He should tell Chioma to go back to school. Abi to serve no dey hungry her?
baby mama De hungry chioma.. Davido finish chioma drop out.. hmmmm
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2018
Awwwwwn.... He's actually humble. But see as that guy dey famz Davido for back, shey e wan enter the rich nigga ni
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Vianna:

He just went for the registration. I dont think he'll partake in the 3 weeks drill they usually do. During my time around 2010 , I didn't use up to a week in camp.
You just bribed the officials with ur punny right
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Congratulations to him, but i know he will definitely be a Ghost Corpper.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
What
Kiddo

Seriously babe, you don't have to join bad gang too na.
Why d'u have to call me a kid?
I'm a full fledged adult
See as small pikin dey lie because she want join adults, you better go and prepare for school or summer lesson.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Kipkwayet there... Na so pesin take dey carry belle?
hahahaha which belle when u knw hw 2 undo it
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by spinna: 7:09am On Aug 29, 2018
I remember when the campaign against Yoruba guys was so strong..first it was they have small... then they are lazy.... then they are dirty....

But it was the girls that spoilt the propaganda when they brought Yoruba demon talk. .. if they are dirty and lazy why do u call them demon because they didnt marry u?

Wizkid..Davido..Olamide.. Yoruba boys doing well in Nigerian music. More blessings to all Nigeria
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Alwaysking:
See as small pikin dey lie because she want join adults, you better go and prepare for school or summer lesson.
You're looking for my trouble
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Alwaysking: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
You're looking for my trouble
Run along kiddo. go and read ur books.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by vicben27(m): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Soo you can be rapeing him anyhow abi?
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2018
Alwaysking:
Look at ur tiny legs cheesy
Tiny or not.... I'm beautifully made

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 29, 2018
BabbanBura:

Which secondary school is that?
Shut up
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:14am On Aug 29, 2018
WOMEN LOVE FAME SINCE 1500BC. DO YOU SEE HOW THEY ARE RUSHING AND SUFFOCATING THE BOY WHEN ALL THEY ARE REQUIRED TO DO IS REGISTER HIM LIKE OTHERS! THE MARRIED WOMEN WHO LEFT THEIR HUSBANDS AT HOME ARE NOT EXCLUDED. FAME IS LIKE FLAME!
KUDOS DAVIDO BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE YET TO BRING ANY CONQUESTS TO ROME!
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 29, 2018
Alwaysking:
Run along kiddo. go and read ur books.
I'm not prepared to correct y'all anymore... If you say i'm a kid, then i am.

But you grandpa, what have you done with your life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.