Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine (36207 Views)

What Is The Price Of Titus Sardine In Your Area / Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. / NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by overdrive(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
you guys should recall it then.
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by anjilgreat(f): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Do people still eat canned food with the high incidence and prevalence of Cancer?.

People should learn to eat fresh food and if they must eat canned food, it should be at least once in a very long while.
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by bitcoinvin(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
metronaijaceo:
The National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC) on Tuesday alerted general public against consumption of TL Tan Lung and TLC brands of canned sardine.

The Director-General of NAFDAC, Prof. Moji Adeyeye, gave the warning in Abuja.

Adeyeye explained that TL Tan Lung and TLC brands were produced by Chinese companies known as Fujian Yongfa Co. Ltd, and Dongshan Dongyi Food Co. Ltd., respectively.

She said that NAFDAC had been notified that the Malaysian Ministry of Health on April 20, 2018 in Kuala Lumpar Malaysia, recalled the two canned sardine products.

Adeyeye said that the products did not comply with the standards set by 1983 Food Act and was recalled due to presence of nematode parasitic worms in the products.

The director-general also cautioned all importers not to import the affected canned sardines into the country.

“Anybody in possession of the unwholesome canned sardines should submit them to the nearest NAFDAC Office.

“Consumers are encouraged to report all adverse events resulting from the use of these products to the nearest NAFDAC office,” she said

http://www.metronaija.ng/nafdac-cautions-public-against-consumption-of-2-brands-of-sardine/

If Nigeria reject it;another African Nation will accept it....Africa is a dumping ground naaa
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by babeosisi: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
Stop eating all Chinese goods.
Una no go hear
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by babeosisi: 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Has anyone bothered to find out why there is an increasing incidence of kidney disease and kidney failure in Nigeria

My theory is Chinese food items and drinks
Don't even feed them to pets you love
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by rezzy: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
If no be Titus, e no fit be like am
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by NightKing: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
The name sef...TLC

Even the names of the coy's
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
I don't really do sardine.
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by Glink2018(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2018
meolaniyi:
So if not for Malesia, we would not have noticed. Lifeless country with Lifeless president

...and lifeless person like you.
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by zicoraads: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Divay22:
Titus still remains the best sardine grin grin
But, the price increase and fish for inside come small, sardine way i dey chop dey remain before, I no dey even see am for indomie now again angry
It's strictly Titus for me too. I don't even buy anyone if it is not Titus.
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by madgoat(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shortyy:
I don't even like eating canned foods.

And thats because you are to poor to afford to buy them undecided
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
post=70696047:
Good governance....
This is how it is done in a sane society.
Thumbs up!
Sure.
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is what happens in Nigeria when a food production company or drugs company refuse to pay their tax....

Brande image is been destroyed....
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2018
zicoraads:

It's strictly Titus for me too. I don't even buy anyone if it is not Titus.
Make Titus no pay tax and there name will also b rubbished on d mud
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by omnaya: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Thank God I don't even eat sardine .
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by SoaringLife01: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
I remain a TITUS Sardine fan.
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by naijajobx: 12:44am On Aug 29, 2018
ohh
Re: NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine by adecz: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Anything inside a sardines tin
is already cooked & dead. It is
simply protein.

However, as a rule, I don't eat anything
foodstuff from China because they can
create artificial of anything.

They are too unscrupulous.. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Python Killed Around A Farm (Pictures) / 7 Amazing Benefits Of Drinking Water First Thing In The Morning / GWR: Tope Maggie Completes 200-Hour Cooking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.