Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos (29780 Views)

Palace Raises Alarm Over Plan To Install Hausa Traditional Ruler In Benin / Tanzanian Women Twerk In Public, Go Viral. See Reactions (photos) / Osinbajo, Ooni Of Ife, Others Attend National Council Of Traditional Ruler -Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by selemempe: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Almaigaa:

Keep the Yoruba's out of this discussion. You claimed Dangote's wealth was as a result of Government's bla bla bla, let's assume that's true. At least his source of wealth is known.

Over 95% of rich Easterners, got their wealth either through Kidnapping, Rituals, Baby factory, Armed Robbery, Prostitution, Human trafficking, buying and selling of Babies, drugs, fake stuffs, the list is endless.

For the facts that Nigerian's don't always tell you to your face, doesn't mean we don't know.

Nigerian's are wiser now.
boko haram statistics. Why will i keep the yorubas out of it? Come to west and talk with them...u will see they would rather live with igbo than hausa.

If u doubt me...open a thread here...the topic should be: ''yorubas, if oil is removed from the equation, which btw igbo and hausa will u prefer to form a country with if u must choose one''
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Paretomaster1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
nero2face:
No Northerner has raised to speak against Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen... North selebrate terrorism

You are as daft as your English....
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Almaigaa: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
nero2face:
do u expect me to listen to BBC Hausa when am not an Hausa man?, de problem is majority of u guys up de mountain can't even read ABC...u want everything to be discussed in Hausa language... Get knowledge

Is BBC Hausa a local station? BBC Hausa, Voice of America Hausa, Dutch Belle Hausa(Germany), France Radio Hausa are few amongst the International Radio and TV Stations, which have been Airing News and other programs in Hausa for over sixty years now.

This means, most of the world powers regard the Hausa's than your scamming, drug dealers, Ritualist, Armed Robbery, baby sellers, kidnapping Brothers from the East.

It also means, the North and America, Britain, Germany, France, China are Allie's.

No wonder, your leaders are always Ass leaking their Northern Masters, Assess.

Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by nero2face: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
Paretomaster1:

You are as daft as your English....
Mr GNS... Don't deviate from the topic, North celebrate Terrorism
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by wildkat: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
nero2face:
Lol, Africa culture is just so beautiful, Africa would have been de most complete continent if not for the bad leaders we've been having, they divide us and make us enemies to each other grin grin grin

And what's beautiful in a mediocre leader flogging two grown men like animals in public.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by chukwutope: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
In a hot continent why wear such heavy clothes?
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Paretomaster1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
nero2face:
Mr GNS... Don't deviate from the topic, North celebrate Terrorism

That's y i said u r daft...... Show me where they celebrate it....

When they condemn such acts, you turn deaf ears.... Google is ur friend....
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by nero2face: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2018
wildkat:

And what's beautiful in a mediocre leader flogging two grown men like animals in public.
so u mean he should have given them his blessings?, or hand them over to the police who will end up extorting from them ?...its my own opinion though
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Almaigaa: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2018
selemempe:
aint u kinda sick? Who in the south gvs a damn about ur criminals? Why do u think the south was doing everything possible from stopping any of them from regaining power?

Why do u think no body celebrates dangote in nigerian songs?

Who cares if you sing about Dangote or not. The facts remain that, the North produced the richest black man in the World. And his source of wealth is legit and known. Unlike your brothers whose sources of wealth are questionable.

Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by nero2face: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
Paretomaster1:

That's y i said u r daft...... Show me where they celebrate it....

When they condemn such acts, you turn deaf ears.... Google is ur friend....
ur Buhari said it during GEJ's regime, that fight against Boko Haram is fight against de North...Google is ur fiance
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Paretomaster1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
wildkat:

We Know ur type, ur elders would have take them backdoor, and collect their own share, instead of reprimanding them....

Reason u r known for all sort of atrocities, home, and abroad...

Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Paretomaster1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
nero2face:
ur Buhari said it during GEJ's regime, that fight against Boko Haram is fight against de North...Google is ur fiance

Once again, u re daft, provide a video to back up ur claim, not any propaganda.......
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by wildkat: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
nero2face:
so u mean he should have given them his blessings?, or hand them over to the police who will end up extorting from them ?...its my own opinion though

Hand them over to the police.... Yes! and which is the right thing. But it's not our fault the police is corrupt.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by selemempe: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Almaigaa:

Who cares if you sing about Dangote or not. The facts remain that, the North produced the richest black man in the World. And his source of wealth is legit and known. Unlike your brothers whose sources of wealth are questionable.
that wasnt the initial fact that led to this argument
Almaigaa:

Funny enough, all these guys you mentioned are celebrated by the Southerners and not the North.
here u were telling me how southerners celebrate ur criminals...i just pointed out to u that we dont...and that infact..nobody likes hausa ppl in the south
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Almaigaa: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
selemempe:
boko haram statistics. Why will i keep the yorubas out of it? Come to west and talk with them...u will see[b] [s]they would rather live with igbo than hausa. [/s]
[/b]
If u doubt me...open a thread here...the topic should be: ''yorubas, if oil is removed from the equation, which btw igbo and hausa will u prefer to form a country with if u must choose one''

This man too funny die. grin Anyways, I know you are trying to attach yourself with the Yoruba's by fire by force, but the North doesn't give a Fvck.

The North remain your masters and it will continue till this Country is no more.

If weting I talk pain you, go hang ya self.

Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by wildkat: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
Paretomaster1:

We Know ur type, ur elders would have take them backdoor, and collect their own share, instead of reprimanding them....

Reason u r known for all sort of atrocities, home, and abroad...

Must u expose your stupidity always? Why can't u reason with your demented brain? Must everything be tribal to you, you stupid tribalistic shit eating idiot! Anyway we all know your type... The type that will sell his soul just to eat from his slave masters leftovers.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Paretomaster1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
wildkat:

Must u expose your stupidity always? Why can't u reason with your demented brain? Must everything be tribal to you, you stupid tribalistic shit eating idiot! Anyway we all know your type... The type that will sell his soul just to eat from his slave masters leftovers.

E pain am..... You r a thief, that's y u condemning the act....
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by wildkat: 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Paretomaster1:

E pain am..... You r a thief, that's y u condemning the act....

Ogbeni nothing pained me. I just want u to start reasoning properly like a human being and not a jerk, that's all.

Moreover, flogging is barbaric. Despite the floggings meted out to our youths in secondary schools they still turn out as cultists and criminals. Despite the floggings meted out to u yourself you still turned out to be senseless. That's to show u flogging is not the answer. But building a country without the issues of tribalism and corruption is the key to security and sustainable development. Good day Mr. Man.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by selemempe: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2018
Almaigaa:

This man too funny die. grin Anyways, I know you are trying to attach yourself with the Yoruba's by fire by force, but the North doesn't give a Fvck.

The North remain your masters and it will continue till this Country is no more.

u cannot even rule urselves...na to go be masters to people more educated than u remain...shior
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by matiandu(m): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
You see the reason why Abokis are not real Nigerians
Imagine that useless traditional ruler wearing a Zambian flag as a cloth.
Infact Trump must here this.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Paretomaster1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
wildkat:

Ogbeni nothing pained me. I just want u to start reasoning properly like a human being and not a jerk, that's all.

Moreover, flogging is barbaric. Despite the floggings meted out to our youths in secondary schools they still turn out as cultists and criminals. Despite the floggings meted out to u yourself you still turned out to be senseless. That's to show u flogging is not the answer. But building a country without the issues of tribalism and corruption is the key to security and sustainable development. Good day Mr. Man.

Even the white men u copying says "spare the rod, and spoil the child "

Without that flogging, it would have been worse....
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by tech18: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
This is wrong.... Wrong wrong wrong
My sister,don't support evil.

The thieve deserve more than that
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Coolgent(m): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
CastedDude:
Two young men were severely dealt with by a traditional ruler after committing an offence in Zamfara state. According to reports, the duo were nabbed for allegedly stealing and rather than hand them over to the police or allow them to go free, they were handed over to the traditional ruler who decided to treat them in his own way.

The men were tied as the aged monarch flogged both of them mercilessly, leaving them in tears.

Other residents in the community looked while the public punishment was going on.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/traditional-ruler-flogs-young-men-for-allegedly-stealing-in-zamfara.html
Op This is uniform for Palace Guard.
No traritional ruler will ever wear them.
So the person with cane is palace guard o
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
people dey do Yahoo Yahoo, Yahoo+, G+ , wire wire dey knack millions of Naira and this one's still dey steal wheat and grass in this 21st century. when will these aboki from landlocked oil barren desert upgrade
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Almaigaa: 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2018
selemempe:
u cannot even rule urselves...na to go be masters to people more educated than u remain...shior

Kikikikikik, this man no go fit sleep tonight. This my comment dey PAIN am well, well. grin

Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Almaigaa: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
selemempe:
that wasnt the initial fact that led to this argument here u were telling me how southerners celebrate ur criminals...i just pointed out to u that we dont...and that infact..nobody likes hausa ppl in the south

Did you just said, nobody?

Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Awaja(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
The police would ve monetize it.
Nice one
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
Almaigaa:

Ubanka zaka ci, inka sake zagina. cool

Ndi be unu n'ile ga agbakwa oku ja ja
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2018
Almaigaa:

Master wey be mai guard, mai gworo, mai shii, mai ife nile... master adamu, i see u! Ubanka danyiska
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Almaigaa: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
AnunuebeAgbawo7:

Ndi be unu n'ile ga agbakwa oku ja ja

Jan dorin mamanka da kwarkata aciki. grin grin

Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by wildkat: 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Even the white men u copying says "spare the rod, and spoil the child "

Without that flogging, it would have been worse....

And how many times have they flogged their children? Yet they grow to become astronauts and High Tech engineers. Can u now see how daft you're? And we keep flogging ours yet they keep turning out to be thieves and cultists. Only few grow up reasonable. The reason is simple... our system has collapsed, and it's senseless people like you that's responsible.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Almaigaa: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2018
AnunuebeAgbawo7:

Master wey be mai guard, mai gworo, mai shii, mai ife nile... master adamu, i see u! Ubanka danyiska

These guys you mentioned are the less privileged ones in the North, and people like them can be found in every society, including the East.

This doesn't change the fact that, the North is and will always be your masters. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS / Ovie Richard Ogbon Celebrates 105th Birthday (Photos) / Traditional Rites To Follow In Acquiring A Bride In Mbaise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.