Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos (29779 Views)

Palace Raises Alarm Over Plan To Install Hausa Traditional Ruler In Benin / Tanzanian Women Twerk In Public, Go Viral. See Reactions (photos) / Osinbajo, Ooni Of Ife, Others Attend National Council Of Traditional Ruler -Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Austin234(m): 11:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
I love this. Our traditional rulers should be at the fore front on the fight against all forms of social vices.

Check my signature
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by bakila: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
fifi00719:
That's not a traditional ruler. He is one of the Traditional rulers staff. Those men that either hold fan, umbrella, play long trumpets or sing praises when the traditional ruler is in court
Palace guards or Dogarai.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 1:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Almaigaa:

Jan dorin mamanka da kwarkata aciki. grin grin

Uturu na enweghi nwanne rachakwa gi anya. Ewu Daura!!
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 1:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Almaigaa:

These guys you mentioned are the less privileged ones in the North, and people like them can be found in every society, including the East.

This doesn't change the fact that, the North is and will always be your masters. grin

Keep giving yourself hope... its a good thing to live in hope!
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by mustafa006: 5:39am On Aug 29, 2018
oladele00:
A state where herdsmen have been terrorising without anyone flogging them.. Here you are flogging mere thieves struggling to survive due to the failure of zamfara Governor.. Who knows maybe they are IDPs seeking for greener pasture after been rendered pasture -less by the Fulani herdsman of the people Democratic party
So bad governance coupled with social vices is an excuse for man to start stealing peoples hard earned property abi?
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
This is wrong.... Wrong wrong wrong
Permit me to derail, you look like a kiddo, and you beautiful. You should be us.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2018
fruqsy:

Permit me to derail, you look like a kiddo, and you beautiful. You should be us.
What's "us"?

And i'm not a kiddo
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by DABREEZYTOS(f): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2018
Jeeeesu.....na Koboko the man use beat dem shocked,,i hate dah cane die
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Owaincouncil: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2018
I love this kind of discipline.
Taking them to prison will train them on how to use arm.
Many armed robber we are having today were petty thieves but trained from prison.
But wait o, in d 2nd pix, what was trying to do to the emir toto
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Onlyonebuhari: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2018
GREAT JOB!.............First Order
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Videx99(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2018
And civil unrest will arise in the East.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Paretomaster1(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2018
wildkat:

And how many times have they flogged their children? Yet they grow to become astronauts and High Tech engineers. Can u now see how daft you're? And we keep flogging ours yet they keep turning out to be thieves and cultists. Only few grow up reasonable. The reason is simple... our system has collapsed, and it's senseless people like you that's responsible.

Who told u dey don't flirt their children...?

This is Africa, we won't spare the rod... .if few were not corrected by the flogging, thousands are.... Gerraheremehn
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2018
selemempe:
buhari, abacha, shagari, dangote and ibb are nigeria's biggest thieves

The way aboki reasons is truly mind boggling. Science should study aboki brain to make sure say no be indomie full am i swear
And iyamuri brain is full of shit. You forgot to add this to your list,Obasanjo,goatluck Jonathan,Ibori and the rest you hypocrite.
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by oladele00(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
mustafa006:

So bad governance coupled with social vices is an excuse for man to start stealing peoples hard earned property abi?
Yes boss. It is unlawfully unlawful to be lawful in a lawless state like zamfara
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by Luminee(f): 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Implementation of Tradition 101 right there
Re: Zamfara Traditional Ruler Flogs Men In Public For Stealing. Photos by BabaRamota1980: 4:21am On Aug 31, 2018
dkronicle:
Is that traditional cane?

grin bulanla
Its made from sun dried cow hide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS / Ovie Richard Ogbon Celebrates 105th Birthday (Photos) / Traditional Rites To Follow In Acquiring A Bride In Mbaise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.