Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road (1079 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Appoint Edim Michael As Minister If... / Supreme Court Affirms Elections Of Udom, Abiodun, Masari & Sanwo-Olu / Governor Udom At The 2nd Edition Of Udom For 2019 Football Championship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2018
This is the Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem road in Mkpat Enin and Onna LGAs. It is a 12.724km road with 2 bridges. The project was mobilized on 15th June 2016 by Governor Udom Emmanuel and is almost complete.

The two bridges are 35m & 75m long. The main alignment of the road is 6.9KM with two spurs (spur 1 is 1.024KM, spur 2 is 3.687Km ) and 230M Access Road to the Metering Company in Onna.

These are the before and after pictures. Governor Udom Emmanuel is working!

#Udom2019
#FutureAssured
#GovernorUdomisWorking

(Pix 1, State of the Roads prior to Udom's administration)

1 Like

Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by Oblitz(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Where's the after pix?
Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by sweetyme001(f): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Alright!! All thanks to Buhari for the fast and quick payments of fed allocation that enabled the completion of this road!! We patriotic Nigerians love you.
Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
When the hand of Udom touched the roads

2 Likes

Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by Butterflyleo: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
This is the Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem road in Mkpat Enin and Onna LGAs. It is a 12.724km road with 2 bridges. The project was mobilized on 15th June 2016 by Governor Udom Emmanuel and is almost complete.

The two bridges are 35m & 75m long. The main alignment of the road is 6.9KM with two spurs (spur 1 is 1.024KM, spur 2 is 3.687Km ) and 230M Access Road to the Metering Company in Onna.

#Udom2019
#FutureAssured
#GovernorUdomisWorking

So Tonye in all his 4 years this is his only achievement? grin

A road showing a before and a before pic with no after? cheesy

Tonye you fall my Hand
Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
It is not propaganda, it is a fact!!!

Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by Butterflyleo: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
When the hand of Udom touched the roads

Tonye there was a thread about this since July

https://www.nairaland.com/4649897/pictures-new-12.7km-road-two

Anything new?
Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Tonye you fall my Hand
I deliberately posted before first for naysayers to have something to wail on and later shock them

See for yourself....

1 Like

Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by Butterflyleo: 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I deliberately posted before first for naysayers to have something to wail on and later shock them

See for yourself....

Check my response. This has been posted in July already on another thread.

Show me something else
Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
The hand of Udom is a blessed hand

1 Like

Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Udom till 2023

1 Like

Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2018
DivineMandate2019

Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by Penaldo: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
Beautiful!!!
incredible! Udom is working. Divine mandate till 2023
Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by Penaldo: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Check my response. This has been posted in July already on another thread.
Show me something else
You no get talk

1 Like

Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by Metuh: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Tonye you fall my Hand
Oga calm down.

Show us what your lifeless President started and completed. grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by HappyNigerian: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Udom is correct

1 Like

Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by tempest01(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

#Udom2019
#FutureAssured
#GovernorUdomisWorking

Why not take advantage off the virgin land and dualize the road, once and for all.

Also, roads in Eket township takes more than 4 years to complete.

People whose houses were demolished are crying about poor payment.

I strongly fear for 2019. Seems APC is taking over the state.
Re: See The Hand Of Udom Emmanuel In Asong - Ikot Edim- Ikot Emem Road by Melvin0: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
So we should start singing for Udom just because he used tax payers money to build road for the tax payers?

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Female Politician, Natasha Akpoti Survives Ghastly Car Crash On Highway / Buhari 12 Major Untold Achievements.. Photos / 2019 Budget: PDP Lawmakers Total Disgrace To Nigerians - Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.