Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be (55440 Views)

Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by brightpeters4(m): 12:29am On Aug 29, 2018
izzou:
kiss

So much cuteness in one thread

I hope they give us the venue and date. angry angry

Someone cannot be wasting data typing "Congratulations" every time without tasting small rice

Things hard abeg angry

My brother the thing don weak me so teeee i no come no wating i go talk
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:32am On Aug 29, 2018
Idrismusty97:
They are fine but are too dry for my liking, You can put her àss in your pocket cheesy.
That's wickedness, you should ask for forgiveness shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 12:32am On Aug 29, 2018
johnmattew:
that's the gabonese presidential candidate that lost due to rigging

That lost to the Igboman..you can say that again, But Odimgba does not rig only that his Igbo ancestors can't let him down.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by delors(m): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2018
That guy is just Nigerisn by name...he is 100% American!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by codedgalaxy: 12:42am On Aug 29, 2018
guy you bam, I love your comment,if it was in my power I for give you 10 likes at once.
izzou:
kiss

So much cuteness in one thread

I hope they give us the venue and date. angry angry

Someone cannot be wasting data typing "Congratulations" every time without tasting small rice

Things hard abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by isaiah9(m): 12:44am On Aug 29, 2018
vastolord4:
Wondering a name for the new race they will produce
The children they'll produce are called BLASIANS

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by isaiah9(m): 12:48am On Aug 29, 2018
osomegbe:
What will the baby called. Africa China!
Blasian

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by Dollabiz: 12:49am On Aug 29, 2018
hmm
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by Adesina18111(m): 12:50am On Aug 29, 2018
neweraomo:
Wonder how her ring tone will be on bed lmao ,e go be like guitar grin grin, tintin chuan,taochin shin shin qwooo.. grin grin grin if you know you know
spoilt people are everywhere.... this really weak me...lol

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by chukxie(m): 1:47am On Aug 29, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Lol. Only those who have tasted the sweet abode of the Chinese puzzies will understand this man, they have one of the tightest puna ever. Well, most of the Chinese men are known for their carrot deeks. grin grin

Chinese women are not familiar with the sensation of a big deek but once it's inserted inside them.... Gbooom!! They will be bringing Tofu to your house everyday just to get kpansh.

Gbam! Guy, you're 'mouthed'! Before I got married and 'hung my boots', I slayed Chinese kpekus like there was no tomorrow. My days of sowing my wild oats were glorious! Chinese kpekus is as tight is a bench clamp ! Even with childbirth, my wife's still tight down there. Respect!

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by 1Sharon(f): 2:00am On Aug 29, 2018
chukxie:

Gbam! Guy, you're 'mouthed'! Before I got married and 'hung my boots', I slayed Chinese kpekus like there was no tomorrow. My days of sowing my wild oats were glorious! Chinese kpekus is as tight is a bench clamp ! Even with childbirth, my wife's still tight down there. Respect!

Hory shet
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by flyca: 2:01am On Aug 29, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:
Light skinned ladies are a million times more appealing and fresher than their dark skinned counterparts.

I love me some white skin ladies.

Whether we do it for green card or we do it for love, doesn't matter. . .

White girls over blacks anytime anyday.

I have said my own. If you are dark skinned and you feel offended by my comment, Please Just keep scrolling down. Keep your feelings in check, don't quote me.

Do you know that if blacks were yellow or white you'll still turn around and call them “pale” and “feathered chicken color”. Do you know why? Because you have a very very low self esteem. Lol

Actually, blacks (as a group) are not achieving international enviable heights yet. The reason we are seen in the “odd side” in every aspect.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by chukxie(m): 2:34am On Aug 29, 2018
1Sharon:

Hory shet

Just saying it as it is, my dear. No offense meant.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by justtoodark: 2:48am On Aug 29, 2018
chinese were once black too....they are children of lot in the bible....

but lucifer got to them too....

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by kaptaneSaka(m): 2:51am On Aug 29, 2018
famousroland:
Is she pregnant?

Please i wanna ask a question.
Now that Davido is serving, will he be getting his alawee?
Davido Account will be like; #30,000,000,019,800

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by Favor99(m): 3:14am On Aug 29, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:
Light skinned ladies are a million times more appealing and fresher than their dark skinned counterparts.

I have said my own. If you are dark skinned and you feel offended by my comment, Please Just keep scrolling down. Keep your feelings in check, don't quote me.

This comment is very wrong. Inferiority complex, self hate is all over this comment. Learn to embrace your people yourself your women your skin color your heritage your country

Enough with this B.S
Don’t demoralize your own chap

How does this comment help your people?

That’s right it doesn’t tongue lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by gbakonray(m): 4:21am On Aug 29, 2018
TIV BANS TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE FESTIVITIES, PEG EXPENSES AT N100,000.00

By Hope Abah Emmanuel

The Tiv Area Traditional Council (TATC) in Benue State has banned the practice of holding festivities in the house of a bride’s parents during traditional marriages on the ground that such party-like activities are alien to their culture.
Also, the council has pegged total expenses on marriage including dowry or bride price as well as sundry issues which at the moment vary from one community or family to another not to exceed N100,000 in any part of Tivland

This decision was contained in a communique issued at the end of the General Assembly (Ijirtamen) of the Tiv nation held at the TATC Chambers on Friday, August 17, 2018 and was chaired by the Tor Tiv, Professor James Ayatse.
“The practice of holding festivities in the house of the girl’s parents popularly known as Traditional Marriage involving cutting of cake, dances, parties should be discontinued as it is alien to the Tiv way of life. Celebration of a new wife is done by the Tiv People only in the husband’s house.
“Love should be the primary issue between the families concerned in marriage discussion and transaction but not money. Therefore, total expenses on marriage including dowry or bride price (kem kwase) and all sundry issues (Azaan a kwase) which at the moment vary from one community or family to another should not exceed One hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000.00) in Tivland,” the communique stated.
It added that traditional marriage ceremony where bride price is to be paid shall involve only the elders of the two families concerned, stressing that the practice of inviting and bringing large numbers of friends and well-wishers to the occasion is alien to Tiv tradition and therefore abolished.
The council maintained that any Tiv girl to be given out in marriage must attain the age of 18 years and above as it stressed that the violation of the marriage tradition shall attract boycott by traditional rulers and elders and the denial of traditional marriage registration, including other traditional sanctions as the community may deem appropriate.
Reacting to the development, Ter Makurdi, Chief Joseph Sule Abenga, in a chat with newsmen in Makurdi at the weekend, posited that the change would encourage young men to marry ladies of their choice without much stress and thereby reducing incidences of elopement due to high bride price.
Meanwhile, the General Assembly was attended by traditional rulers of the Tiv Area Traditional Council, 14 Chairmen of the Tiv speaking Local Government Councils in the state, chieftaincy holders, the executive committee of Mzough u Tiv, Governor Samuel Ortom and the interested public.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by jembalord: 4:21am On Aug 29, 2018
happy wedding
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by tevinsolt: 4:24am On Aug 29, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:

your comment about black women especially dark skinned women which you probably think is harmless and just a matter of "opinion" is a sorry excuse.
it reeks of self hate - because your Mother, Aunts, and Sisters are black and most probably dark in complexion, making you black.
if Dark skin is not appealing, you better believe you are less than appealing coupled with the inferiority complex that you've displayed for people of other race to see and to continue to use to perpetrate their racist biases against your low life self, relatives and others.

Have some pride in yourself and your women... will you? they're the exact reflection of you.
but it's just so sad that you hate the way you look.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by Radiant1020(f): 4:42am On Aug 29, 2018
This people that eat every kind of meat
Hhmmmm I love his courage sha

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by Bollinger(m): 4:45am On Aug 29, 2018
They'd better not live in china. Life will be hell for their kids.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by soundforce: 4:57am On Aug 29, 2018
famousroland:

Please i wanna ask a question. Now that Davido is serving, will he be getting his alawee?
PLEASE, CALL N ASK HIM.08074420631

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by dingbang(m): 5:01am On Aug 29, 2018
famousroland:
Is she pregnant?

Please i wanna ask a question.
Now that Davido is serving, will he be getting his alawee?
yes na, isnt a nigerian by birth

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by robinsonmfon(m): 5:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Their pikin go resemble Firmino

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by jaxxy(m): 5:37am On Aug 29, 2018
SenorFax:
Has anyone seen a black Chinese before?

There you go

You are welcome

Doesn’t look cute like the half casts. How come?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by Johntemmy(m): 6:03am On Aug 29, 2018
chinko babes are so sweet and so tight down there..congrats guy.

get your strong hardwood for your roofing. call or WhatsApp me on 07060795767
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by xilixr: 6:04am On Aug 29, 2018
The mumu no know say the girl spoz dress naija
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by Jaqenhghar: 6:05am On Aug 29, 2018
Fahrenhite:
Lol. Only those who have tasted the sweet abode of the Chinese puzzies will understand this man, they have one of the tightest puna ever. Well, most of the Chinese men are known for their carrot deeks. grin grin

Chinese women are not familiar with the sensation of a big deek but once it's inserted inside them.... Gbooom!! They will be bringing Tofu to your house everyday just to get kpansh.
Tofu is Japanese. JS
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by Amberon11: 6:06am On Aug 29, 2018
grin Lmao
neweraomo:
Wonder how her ring tone will be on bed lmao ,e go be like guitar grin grin, tintin chuan,taochin shin shin qwooo.. grin grin grin if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by Amberon11: 6:07am On Aug 29, 2018
I noticed it too. That nigga sure ain't Nigerian.
johnmattew:
bloggers and lies... how do u know he is a Nigerian.... they just saw a commercial picture is a black man and they tagged going Nigerian just to attract Nigerian audience.

a Nigerian man will also dress in good native attire too unlike what we see in those pics
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be by Diegostan(m): 6:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Fahrenhite:

This one got me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.