Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son (31064 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Amberon11: 6:26am On Aug 29, 2018
Like yung6ix chose his father?
cybriz82:
Last last d boy go choose him father over her..
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by chubinwa(m): 6:50am On Aug 29, 2018
If I talk against her madness towards her son, some people may think am jealous but its really nauseating
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by ireneidiva(f): 7:00am On Aug 29, 2018
rafabenitez:
Is she aware she wl eventually surrender dat boy to the father smeday,afta all these noise its d man dat owns d child,he wl surely come and take his son away
A man and woman 'own' a child. Nobody sorely owns a child sir.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by hopexter(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2018
greggng:
Tonto is a complete woman. I am ready to wash her pant to Marry her.

You see what hunger and laziness have relegated you into? You've exhausted your usefulness on this earth. cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Cantonese: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2018
Surely that does not make qualify her to bring up her child in an appropriate way. She only in wallowing in her pride and presently not understanding that bringing up a child involves the father and the mother joining hands in one accord. She may be able to lavish wealth on the child but at the end ruin him with her foolish obssession of dealing with the boy's father.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by DrTonitee(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2018
It's your responsibility ma.U didn't announce to the world when you were making him in da oza room. Stop announcing to the world about what you do for your son. MA, this is cheap publicity and an uncanny way to get validated by the world.

P. S... This is the first time am commenting on this lady, and obviously the last time.
Ya all can keep massaging her ego. Seems that's the oxygen she needs to survive.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Realname: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Privacy? Does it have a new meaning now cause last i check you have been sharing every aspects of your life on social media with your own hands.

Best comment here
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by xty50(f): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2018
Amberon11:
That's the typical Nigerian man's mentality for you. Very backward beings.
I always feel ashamed whenever I see these words flying up n down.a very bad time to be a woman in Nigeria embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Audray(f): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2018
SalomonKane:
hey hey, all a girl can do is try, you know. grin
Nope dude. If most of the female folk "try" like Tonto does, you wouldn't want anything to do with women. She's pathetic and you know it. wink .
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Collyno82(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2018
Is not ur son, Churchill owns that baby. In our side of the world, a woman don't own a child. Stop fooling ur self.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Dareal90s(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2018
You can't steal a Yoruba child and go Scott-free, I wish d hubby is an Ijebu man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by codedgalaxy: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2018
tomorrow na u go start to blame village people ,see ur lif
greggng:
Tonto is a complete woman. I am ready to wash her pant to Marry her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by SalomonKane: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
Audray:
Nope dude. If most of the female folk "try" like Tonto does, you wouldn't want anything to do with women. She's pathetic and you know it. wink .
yea well, desperate times call for desperate measure, no? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by Audray(f): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2018
SalomonKane:
yea well, desperate times call for desperate measure, no? grin
Well. No. I mean she's got her kid, she's got money,I bet she's got men she can call on for sex.The times aren't desperate but she is..for something...idk? pity? attention from random strangers?
Hell she's gotten the attention, seeing as I've spent five mins of my life discussing hers. shocked .
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by toprealman: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Story! Life transforming offer nko?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by SalomonKane: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2018
Audray:
Well. No. I mean she's got her kid, she's got money,I bet she's got men she can call on for sex.The times aren't desperate but she is..for something...idk? pity? attention from random strangers?
Hell she's gotten the attention, seeing as I've spent five mins of my life discussing hers. shocked .
grin

Now that is what some women crave for.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Turn Down Life-Changing Offer Because Of Her Son by twerkjack: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Zoharariel:
Ashewo 20kobo. Churchill has since moved on & be laughing at your attention-seeking boring & useless life - Oponu!
the woman just posts things on IG like every other user out there..... it’s the blogs who should leave her the hell alone..... reposting every thing she does, means she is lucrative to their business, not that she’s seeking attention. Why u so pained anyways?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Candy Bleak Celebrates 20th Birthday With Throwback Photo / Rapper Yung6ix Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Foreign Video Ban. / Dammy Krane Is Out Of Jail After Meeting His Requirement That Was Set At $7,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.