Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Do Men Love Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Love Sex (6943 Views)

Why Do Men Love Breasts? / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Love, Sex And Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by pryme(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2018
ritylove:
I have heard many say they can never ever be in a relationship without sex

Many will run away immediately you tell them your relationship is void of sex have experienced this first hand

Even after a successful sexual encounter they are still not satisfied, many keep on going even at old age some to death
Some guys love sex so much they can never get enough out of it reasons why many cases of rape pop out everyday,

Is there any thing so special about it that am not aware of,cux am still wondering why sex is loved by men so darely, the journey never ends when it come to sex in a mans life, even at old age the exploration continues sad
Am really curious to know why......Or is their any special thing attached to this am not aware of

If the guy say he can't be in a no sex relationship, kindly walk away. You should not be asking this question as if you just arrived planet earth yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by Kharol1234: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2018
even d book say go into d world and multiply so aunty make we disobey d book cus of u abi....she dae form holi holi like say she no like sex..rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by MENZPRIDE(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2018
frbona:
I owe you a plate of isiewu for this brilliant reply

Abeg start to arrange the isi-ewu, sharp-sharp, make I go arrange for shayo!!!

Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by frbona: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2018
MENZPRIDE:

Abeg start to arrange the isi-ewu, sharp-sharp, make I go arrange for shayo!!!

lmao

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by MENZPRIDE(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Early signs of feminism. grin

This one has never attained orgasm so she is sexually ignorant and frustrated - a result of doing fuckboys & not real men.

No woman who has reached multiple orgasms can ask this dumb question.

I give you 3 years OP, you'll join pocohantas in her "men are scum" campaign.
grin

I guessed the OP has never had moments like this, that's why she sound perplexed!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by Alwaysking: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2018
ritylove:
read this topic, read it again and then over again now tell me where you saw me say am a virgin, i dont know why i even wasted my data quoting you
See this girl o, no be obi dey fvck you that year, you just dey yarn dust anyhow
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
ritylove:

I didn't read, but keep it up.
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by ritylove(f): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
iLegendd:
I didn't read, but keep it up.
keep what up
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by futurebillgate(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Is sex bad
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by Mrtitanic(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Are u asking a retorical question? Or u are just one of those ladies trying to indirectly tell us u've never had sex before...
last I checked, this sex thing is suppose to be a two way street for both genders......and last time I checked u ladies are the ones spreading legs like rumour moaning always saying u want more, harder, faster.....
I'm not always understanding u women....cos sex for guys comes down to not just the feeling of the dickk in the hole, the vibration of the ass, the feel of the booobs but also more importantly, the the moaning response from the lady.....so we keep going back to the hole cos u partly make us ....
women that love sex more than men bunch of pretenders

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by IamPlato(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2018

Sex Is A Beautiful Thing grin

Why Do Girls Like Money
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by kay29000(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2018
TheLordIsGr8:
Think about it. If not for sex why would any man care about any woman not related to him?

It is nature's prison for men so they can keep "maintaining" women.

Gbam. You have said it all.
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by Buffalowings3(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Guys oya line up
Sooner or later one of us will satisfy her sexually. .

But I go first..
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by emmy2244: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
women LOVES SEX THE MEN QUOTE ME ANY WHERE
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by zexy2030(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
ritylove:

Many will run away immediately you tell them your relationship is void of sex have experienced this first hand

Even after a successful sexual encounter they are still not satisfied, many keep on going even at old age some to death
Some guys love sex so much they can never get enough out of it reasons why many cases of rape pop out everyday,

Is there any thing so special about it that am not aware of,cux am still wondering why sex is loved by men so darely, the journey never ends when it come to sex in a mans life, even at old age the exploration continues sad
Am really curious to know why......Or is their any special thing attached to this am not aware of

it's natures design for procreation, while the woman loves to give sex for whoever sacrifices for her..sex is a gift of appreciation from the woman to the man for showing care and consistently available for her, the man accepts the sex as recompense for his effort on her. Men offer help to acquire natures Demand on their body..to the woman sex is nothing provided the man as paid the price..that's why prostitution is fast selling..because they enjoy in both ways in bed and wealth.
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by airminem(f): 3:48pm On May 10, 2021
LuciferChristi:

This one has never attained orgasm so she is sexually ignorant and frustrated - a result of doing fuckboys & not real men.

grin
Poco ke. Grow up jaree grin

Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by Truthabulabula(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2021
It sweet.
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by LastProphet: 9:51pm On May 10, 2021
So women don't love sex? So the cucumber buyers aren't ladies again? The various videos of girls crying during lockdown for sex are photoshopped? Is not your fault is the fault of mumu naija men who forget that not only men love sex. I wish your type lived in my street way back in PH where all guys decided not to toast ladies, the ladies saw nwi and started the toasting after months of no show. yes a girl will have more things to consider before deciding on sex but it doesn't mean she doesn't fantasize about sex. Those days Anytime I leave my GF for weeks on business trip, she always jump at sex at the slightest opportunity so what are you saying? You are lucky you haven't met concrete like me otherwise your stewpid brain would have been reset long ago
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by Propheticdavid: 10:21pm On May 10, 2021
zexy2030:

it's natures design for procreation, while the woman loves to give sex for whoever sacrifices for her..sex is a gift of appreciation from the woman to the man for showing care and consistently available for her, the man accepts the sex as recompense for his effort on her. Men offer help to acquire natures Demand on their body..to the woman sex is nothing provided the man as paid the price..that's why prostitution is fast selling..because they enjoy in both ways in bed and wealth.
trash, sex is a gift..see dumb orientation that why dem dey cash out you big time.mumu man.,if u knw d amount of energy and fluids and life force you lose,it takes atleast 1week for a man's body to fully recover after rigorous sex.women been using u since time memoria..snakes
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by Propheticdavid: 10:27pm On May 10, 2021
LastProphet:
So women don't love sex? So the cucumber buyers aren't ladies again? The various videos of girls crying during lockdown for sex are photoshopped? Is not your fault is the fault of mumu naija men who forget that not only men love sex. I wish your type lived in my street way back in PH where all guys decided not to toast ladies, the ladies saw nwi and started the toasting after months of no show. yes a girl will have more things to consider before deciding on sex but it doesn't mean she doesn't fantasize about sex. Those days Anytime I leave my GF for weeks on business trip, she always jump at sex at the slightest opportunity so what are you saying? You are lucky you haven't met concrete like me otherwise your stewpid brain would have been reset long ago
no mind the yeye op.
girl don insult me ditch my ass cos i no give ham cucumber..dey enjoy it more than us..bunch of snakes
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by chocboi78(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2021
LuciferChristi:

grin
fada lawd grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Love Sex by Goldbw122(m): 6:10am On May 11, 2021
ritylove:

Hmm let me think, Yeah we love sex because that is part of our exercise is take off heavy Load and stress, like for me, If am having headache and I have sex that period the headache will just vanish, so for everyone it is different we men have our own benefit for sex... So it is like a soluction for our self...kind of

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful / These Are The Best Techniques To Make Any Man Your Slave / How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.