Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman (12780 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by itswell1: 6:19am On Aug 29, 2018
Alfa sule is a fraudster, he is ONLY good in otobolising.

2 Likes

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2018
Tolexander:
See wayo!

Almost every Nigerian and home has always been praying for danger to be averted in Nigeria before you said so.

Moreover, no prophecy in what you said. Any form of danger has been a norm in Nigeria of recent.
If you really wanted to show your prophecy, you would have told us precisely about a ship coming from Russia, loaded with arms at so so date.

The charlatan cannot pray leah shuaibu out of boko harm.
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by ironheart(m): 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
Favor99:

You hateful tribalist, don’t use Jesus name in your tribalism.
O Lord please give this one sense, his brain needs to develop.

1 Like

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Originalsly: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Hmmm.....fasting to arrest Thursday, Friday and Saturday.....can someone explain?
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Favor99(m): 6:38am On Aug 29, 2018
ironheart:
O Lord please give this one sense, his brain needs to develop.
I read right through your BS. You need sense.
Pray for yourself. Pray to God that he takes away the anger and hate out of your heart. Pray that he blesses you
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Pataricatering(f): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2018
Tolexander:
See wayo!

Almost every Nigerian and home has always been praying for danger to be averted in Nigeria before you said so.

Moreover, no prophecy in what you said. Any form of danger has been a norm in Nigeria of recent.
If you really wanted to show your prophecy, you would have told us precisely about a ship coming from Russia, loaded with arms at so so date.
even if his “ eyes” could not see so specifically he could at least have mentioned danger from eastern Europe or something of the sort ! - then we know it was even a bit specific ! Cunny man thief !
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Favor99(m): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2018
oyb:

The charlatan cannot pray leah shuaibu out of boko harm.
Are pastors from your place freeing her from Boko Haram. Is he the only pastor that makes prophecy.
Your comment is k-leg
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Favor99(m): 6:41am On Aug 29, 2018
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 29, 2018
Favor99:

Are pastors from your place freeing her from Boko Haram. Is he the only pastor that makes prophecy.
Your comment is k-leg

Same goes for the rest of them. Charlatans. You want to play my pastor pass your pastor, feel free to continue being a sucker.
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by fortune1968: 6:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Shut up !
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by hass4bless(m): 6:59am On Aug 29, 2018
Ekiti election
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by MrMcJay(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2018
Since Mr. Sulaiman was exposed by Stephanie Otobo and the discovery that he bought a duplex and house for a private prostitute, his credibility has deserted him.

His comments these days has shown us his fruits which definitely are not of Christ.
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by grandstar(m): 7:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Let me too prophesy:

There's going to be a death of a politician in the next one year!

When it comes true, you guys will know I'm the real deal like that fake Suleiman.

1 Like

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Almaigaa: 7:05am On Aug 29, 2018
Yet, you couldn't foresaw the wind that took the roof of your Church in Auchi, some weeks back, Fake prophets everywhere.

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by michoim(m): 7:05am On Aug 29, 2018
Remember Dino and Saraki have been patronising Russia recently...so it may be the opposition

1 Like

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by ironheart(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2018
Favor99:

I read right through your BS. You need sense.
Pray for yourself. Pray to God that he takes away the anger and hate out of your heart. Pray that he blesses you
the beauty of someone pointing finger is
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by IbnAbdullah1(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Tolexander:
See wayo!

I taya for una matter oh.
you don forget Ekiti election.
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by gulfer: 7:58am On Aug 29, 2018
I have to say but.......

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by mapet: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Hmmm, Ekiti election

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2018
Tolexander:
See wayo!

Those pastors think everybody is as dumb as their congregation.

Ask ursef, is there any day we don't have one form of tragedy or the other?
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2018
Favor99:

Your comment is k-leg

what do u mean by any pastor from ur place? I think ur raging mad
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2018
princenath:
Its better not to look at the man but the prophecy..
I pray against it and if eventually it happens may God save my family n my friends...
You ppl are just nuisance wen u don't v something reasonable to type.
It's better u read n pass than read n post comments

There's nothing to look at because there was no prophesy.
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 29, 2018
penzino:
God is not a magician...
den tell Mr Suleiman to stop talking about magic.
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Favor99(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

what do u mean by any pastor from ur place? I think ur raging mad
The people raging mad are 90% of the people on this thread running up and down insulting
this pastor. Go and ask them why they are spewing nonsense just because they are on faceless forum
Nigerians dont know how to behave themselves on social media. Look how you all talk like crazy people
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by bamasite(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2018
SCAM SCAM SCAM
18Ebiscoo:
The General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, on Tuesday revealed how he prophesied about the intercepted Nigerian-bound Russian ship with explosives.

Suleiman recalled that he had urged faithful and Nigerians to pray for the country to avert danger against the nation.

The cleric had on a Sunday service of August, 19, 2018, declared Tuesday 21st and Wednesday, 22nd August fasting and prayer days for Nigeria, saying the aim was to avert possible threat to the nation.

On Tuesday, the Omega Ministries replayed a clip of the earlier prophesy.

Suleiman said: “When I give instructions, it may not be sensible but it is spiritual. Tuesday, Wednesday, everybody fast. Pray for yourself and the whole Nigeria.

“Actually, it will start on Tuesday, enter Wednesday. Full manifestation, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. You will see it. Tuesday, Wednesday, we fast to arrest Thursday, Friday, Saturday. You will read it on paper.”

The cleric further urged Nigerians to turn to “pages of spiritual sensitivity and be security conscious in order that we may be delivered from inexcusable ignorance.”

Meanwhile, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has declared that the explosives were owned by “desperate politicians and their political parties”.

The ruling party said the opposition were bent on deploying illegal, undemocratic and sinister means, including violence to manipulate the 2019 general election.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/how-i-warned-about-explosives.html
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by 2016v2017: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Tolexander:
See wayo!

Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by modupe2: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2018
These days fell on festive period that bomb and other destructive vices were expected to detonate, if past trend is to go by. A mere common sense......
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Apostle Suleman, I am dead sure you are not in talking terms with God
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by meobizy(f): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
We're now using prophecies as anti-terrorist intelligence?
Naija I hail o: a country where religion is the number one solution to modern problems.
I would love to see the faces of the foolishly religious ones on the last day. Unfortunately once one dies it's back to nothingness.
Re: How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman by ebenholer(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
This man is never a politician and that made him not to deserve my castigating not condemnation. Talking without bias mind, he is entitled to his own prophecy or messages. And if he is not honest with all these, God is to judge him and not man. Beside, even bible has predicted about the presence of falsehood. So I leave him with God that is all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World / Church Robbers Beg God For Forgiveness In Enugu / Should I, As A Christian Pay Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.