Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) (34076 Views)

Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2018
Vince77:

I wan to assume that "resources" here means money.

Its not always about the money. Giving the children your time and raising them to be good children and not wayward is also very important.
Your assumption is wrong.If I meant money,i would have unequivocally stated it.Time is also a resource you know.
Re: Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) by Vince77(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Kimsokrates:
Your assumption is wrong.If I meant money,i would have unequivocally stated it.Time is also a resource you know.

Alright. No problem.
Re: Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
G1STMORE:
Hollywood actor, Eddie Murphy, has confirmed he is expecting his 10th child with his partner, Paige Butcher.

The announcement comes on the heels of recent sightings of his girlfriend, Australian actress, Paige Butcher, with a visible baby bump.

In 2016, the longtime couple welcomed their first child together, daughter Izzy Oona Murphy.

She was also the first child for Paige. The actor has confirmed that they are indeed expecting a child. His representative also confirmed to E News that the baby is due in December.

The 57-year-old actor is no stranger to fatherhood. He is a dad to five kids with his ex-wife, Nicole Mitchell Murphy. They share four daughters—Bria, 28, Shayne, 23, Zola, 18, Bella, 16—and son Miles, 25.

The Oscar nominee also shares a son, Eric, 29, with Paulette McNeely and son Christian, 27, with Tamara Hood.

In 2007, former Spice Girl Melanie “Mel B” Brown gave birth to their daughter, Angel, 11.

While Murphy and Butcher have been dating for years, the Coming to America star has managed to keep their life together mostly private save for the occasional joint red carpet appearance.

This is partly due to the fact that both of them stay off social media.

http://gistmore.com/movie-star-eddie-murphy-expecting-10th-child-partner

where are the other 9 children
Re: Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) by Delivar(m): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Kimsokrates:
There is nothing wrong in having as many children as you want as long as you have the resources to take care of them.
It's one thing taking care of your kids and another thing when they try to venture out on their own to take care of themselves which is the harder part. The world is now overpopulated and younger ones are finding it more difficult being independent.
Re: Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
Father of nations grin grin
Re: Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) by ajepako(f): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sinach0191:
Hw many wives does he have

Only one..

Nicole Michell and they have 5 kids together..

The rest, including this last one are just partners and baby mamas
Re: Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) by Patrinus: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Paige Butcher! Hmmmmmn....... sounds ominous! Child support thangz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) / 'Heavily Drunk’ Tonto Dikeh Pulled Gun On Ex-Husband's Guard - Ghanaian Police / Photos Of Tiwa Savage At Dubai Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.