Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day (4059 Views)

Obaseki Tours Lekki Seaport, Dangote Refinery As Work Progresses On Benin River / Kaduna Removes Friday As A Working Day To Enable Workers Do Other Things / FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by metroblogger: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2018
The 2019 elections are now 172 days away, and INEC has extended the registration process until August 31, just 3 days away!

Time is running, fast!

It’s important that we ready ourselves for our future, and the only way to do this is by getting that small card called the Permanent Voters Card (PVC).

It really isn’t that difficult. There are INEC offices in all local government areas in the country.

Take just one day off work and arrive at your centre by 5:30 AM.

Maybe you’re looking at it like that’s too early. But it really isn’t. You can go to the one nearest to your house. Wake up 5 AM and take a quick shower. No need to make-up or anything, just throw that shirt and shorts on.

If you can’t take time off work, that’s perfectly fine; starting August 1, you can register on weekends!

Have a valid ID card with you and that’s really all.

If you’re not sure if you’ve registered in 2011 or 2015, no worries, you can check INEC’s database with only your date of birth and your name.

And if you registered in a state or local government different from where you currently stay, you can learn how to transfer your registration.

Also important is that you do not sell your votes. It’s too important a thing to sell. It’s priceless! It’s literally your future.

http://www.metronaija.ng/pvcitizen-only-3-days-left-to-get-your-pvc/
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Good one by the state government.

We hope the children of hate are also getting their PVC to 'send bubu back to daura'?! wink

While we are getting ours to make sure Baba is voted in again till 2023 and beyond....

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by benjamin007: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Second to comment, lemme park here lala do I still send my account details or you still have it?

God take control
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by naijapips04: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2018
When would Lagos do same? Why are South West and most APC states averse to PVC collection?
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by SamOgasco(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2018
Nice one. Election things approaching gradually.

That aside. Abeg I need someone to bless me with any amount. I need to pay for my school fee, house rent and to buy a new mattress as well. Any amount would be appreciated.

GTBank

Savings.

A. Ogaga Samuel.

Any amount would be appreciated like I said.

Thanks and God bless.... Amen.
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by Alonzo50: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2018
lifeless state :Plifeless state
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2018
naijapips04:
When would Lagos do same? Why is South West and most APC states averse to PVC collection?
So you want a public holiday before you get your PVC?!
Is that how you want to send your own bubu back to daura in 2019?!
Na wa for una o! cheesy grin.
What a Bubu!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by 2shure: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2018
we too like holiday
nor be say anywhr dey to chill
e nor pass mall
lounge
beer parlour
club
no stadium.
no live matches
its always a useless prostitute clouded shoprite
wat d fuc
nigeria is cursed
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by ipobarethieves: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2018
metroblogger:
The 2019 elections are now 172 days away, and INEC has extended the registration process until August 31, just 3 days away!

Time is running, fast!

It’s important that we ready ourselves for our future, and the only way to do this is by getting that small card called the Permanent Voters Card (PVC).

It really isn’t that difficult. There are INEC offices in all local government areas in the country.

Maybe you’re looking at it like that’s too early. But it really isn’t. You can go to the one nearest to your house. Wake up 5 AM and take a quick shower. No need to make-up or anything, just throw that shirt and shorts on.

If you can’t take time off work, that’s perfectly fine; starting August 1, you can register on weekends!

If you’re not sure if you’ve registered in 2011 or 2015, no worries, you can check INEC’s database with only your date of birth and your name.

And if you registered in a state or local government different from where you currently stay, you can learn how to transfer your registration.

Also important is that you do not sell your votes. It’s too important a thing to sell. It’s priceless! It’s literally your future.

very good.
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2018
benjamin007:
Second to comment, lemme park here lala do I still send my account details or you still have it?
Lol grin, dem dey give money ni?!
No vex abegii! wink
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2018
Nice move

We must send that lifeless human back to daura
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by alabi484(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Go get your pvc
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by Biggers82(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2018
As if they go to work before...?

1 Like

Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by OboOlora(f): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Ok
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by Nwaohafia1: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2018
metroblogger:

Time is running, fast!

No Eastern or Southern governor can do this. By the time they all get their PVCs and vote in Buhari, our eyes will open
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by excomarow(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2018
This PVC of a thing sef. Imagine someone leaving his house at 11pm just to join cue at INEC office.

all this wahala for this country

There is God ooo!
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by CodeTemplar: 7:52am On Aug 29, 2018
OK.
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by naijapips04: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2018
post=70707637:

What a Bubu!!

I already have my PVC and i'm certainly not voting Buhari.

Many workers in Lagos cannot afford to spend hours on a working day in order to get their PVCs.

It's pertinent that Lagos declares a public holiday for PVC collection, don't you agree?
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by ipobarethieves: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2018
sad embarassed inec data base nor show anything oo.don click tire
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04am On Aug 29, 2018
naijapips04:

Many workers in Lagos cannot afford to spend hours on a working day in order to get their PVCs.

It's pertinent that Lagos declares a public holiday for PVC collection, don't you agree?
Good to know you have your PVC.
You have a good point there also.
Cheers!
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2018
SamOgasco:
Nice one. Election things approaching gradually.

That aside. Abeg I need someone to bless me with any amount. I need to pay for my school fee, house rent and to buy a new mattress as well. Any amount would be appreciated.

GTBank

Savings.

A. Ogaga Samuel.

Any amount would be appreciated like I said.

Thanks and God bless.... Amen.

Thunder fire you.
Go and find work . Omo ale
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 29, 2018
naijapips04:

I have my pvc too and I’m voting Buhari tongue
My vote don cross out your own grin

1 Like

Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by fk001(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
I have my pvc too and I’m voting Buhari tongue
My vote don cross out your own grin

I have my PVC also, and i will vote in Buhari.

My vote don give your vote support.

That's 2:1 grin

1 Like

Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by Tundeobama(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2018
naijapips04:

voting Buhari here with my family

1 Like

Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by malakaimoscondo: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2018
Biggers82:
As if they go to work before...?
farming is predominantly their econimic activitities .the government is saying don't go to farm specified date ,don't also forget the slogan of that state.which is farming is our pride and this is also farming season because it's raining.farming is their own work and the government is asking them not to go to farm on friday so that they can go get their pvc and extend buhari presidency beyond 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by chloride6: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2018
post=70707637:

What a Bubu!!

Unlike you some people have REAL jobs undecided
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by SamOgasco(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
Thunder fire you.
Go and find work . Omo ale

I thought you wanted to say something before. Not until I read your comment.... All I can say is that you actually got a point. Nonetheless, you keeping mute could have been the best option for you thank showing the kind of person you are.

I rest my case on your matter.

Thanks.
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2018
SamOgasco:

I thought you wanted to say something before. Not until I read your comment.... All I can say is that you actually got a point. Nonetheless, you keeping mute could have been the best option for you thank showing the kind of person you are.

I rest my case on your matter.

Thanks.
Lmao
Wetin man no go see for Nairaland.
Someone that goes around cooking up fake stories and begging for money online talking about the kind of person another is
Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by Don27tiky(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2018
fk001:

I have my PVC also, and i will vote in Buhari.

My vote don give your vote support.

That's 2:1 grin
my own don make am 3 for Buhari. .. 3:1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC: Zamfara Declares Friday As Work Free Day by mvem(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Nice move

We most send that lifeless human back to daura
..who do you think it's favouring? ...its zamfara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli TV Interviewer Didn't Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is A Jew / Breaking: House Of Reps Speaker Dogara Loses Re-election Bid / Ned Nwoko Reportedly Converts Regina Daniels To Muslim, Names Her Fatima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.