Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

The Girl Called Damilola (episode 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Girl Called Damilola (episode 2) (696 Views)

A Girl Called Friday / A Girl Called Fib & The Axe Of Fury / The Girl Called Damilola - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Called Damilola (episode 2) by cherry6(f): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2018
I couldn't sleep all through the night and darkness refused to pave way to light.
All I could remember was Damilola's voice echoeing in my head.

In the morning, I forgot to brush my teeth and didn't remember to take my bath as I ran like a mad man to my pastor.
On getting to the church, I met my pastor singing to God in different postures. The house of God was decorated with different pictures.

He looked at me in disdain, just because of what I wore to the church.
To cut the story short, I told my pastor what went wrong and he offered to pray for me.
As he was about praying for me, his phone gave a thunderous shout, ringing. He brought out the phone from his pocket but saw no number despite it ringing.
But yet, he picked up the call, then he heard the unimaginable; "Pastor, Dont try to fool yourself or else you would be dealt with" she said!

On hanging up the call, he told me not to be afraid, that the devil is a liar.
He told me to close my eyes which I did but i couldn't hear anything.
Not even "In Jesus name" did he say.

On opening my eyes, behold! the pastor was nowhere to be found,
I ran as far as my legs could carry me, out of the church when I sighted a statue winking at me with it eyes opened right inside the church where I thought would be safe.

Few hours later, I heard that the pastor was discovered at a nearby forest
being tied to a tree with marks on his body.
My body instantly began to shiver...

To be continued...

Source
https://www.amebobabe.com/2018/08/the-girl-called-damilola-episode-2-by.html?m=1
Re: The Girl Called Damilola (episode 2) by alex81(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2018
where the f**k is episode one? cool cool

(1) (Reply)

My True Love / Are You A Writer And Good At Your Craft But Lack Gigs? / Help For Education Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.