Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Young Man Looking For His Perfect Woman For Next Level Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Looking For His Perfect Woman For Next Level Relationship (641 Views)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Looking For His Perfect Woman For Next Level Relationship by rickyboss333: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2018
hey guys

Let me go straight and cut the chase. Am a young guy in my early 30, single and definitely searching. I believe there are young responsible and beautiful ladies here in this forum that may be single too, bold and mature enough to drop every iota of pride and wooing procedure to get hooked up.

am 6 feet 1 tall, fairly light skinned, slim, not bad looking, not really financially stable but hardworking and with a promising future. a graduate and a masters holder. from Imo state, caring, and very dedicated to my woman. sweet, lovable, can cook, but to be truthful, quite jealous.

because I want a relationship that would yield something soon, I want a woman that will make me look no more. skin colour, height, or culture is no barrier, atleast should be beautiful so we can make lovely kids, lovable, strong willed, caring, homely, sweet, understanding and most importantly endowed (front and back will be so great, pls dont see me as big eye abeg, I said I dont want to look no more). am based in portharcourt for now so a lady from this area would be preferable except ur willing to relocate cos I dont really believe in distant relationship.

cant wait to have my next post as "Pre wedding photos of Nairaland connected couples". so please contact me through my email...erique333@gmail.com

pls dont be shy, this could be our destiny.
Re: Young Man Looking For His Perfect Woman For Next Level Relationship by Sakie: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2018
You seem sincere bro...best of luck
Re: Young Man Looking For His Perfect Woman For Next Level Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2018
bro...
A) why would you want the applicant to have no pride and/or bypass the wooing procedure?! a woman with no pride whatsoever is not ideal and the wooing process is an important part in order to evaluate any possible candidate (or do you expect women to accept your word blindly?)

b) wanting a r/ship that will yield something soon, makes you sound desperate...why is that so? why not take things the natural way?! whats the rush?

also.... C) ANY woman who is beautiful and have a sexy body (front and back as you wrote it), will have NO problem in finding a man in real life. so you have to lower your standard and accept that women who seek men online do so because they either lack beauty/body/character to attract a man out there.

last but not least, even if/when you do find that woman you seek, why would you want to stop looking at other women?! its a natural thing to look at a beautiful woman, and any man who doesnt, because he has a jealous or insecure partner by his side, is a a damn fool. wouldnt you look if you were alone?! so why be afraid to do it if she is here?! is looking at a beautiful woman a crime now?! that would be as stoopid as turning the TV off when a beautiful woman comes on, come on! you should simply tell your woman that she shouldnt be insecure because there is nothing wrong with looking at a beautiful woman (NOT looking is what would be abnormal), and make her understand that you are with HER (not that beautiful woman), and wont approach that beautiful stranger, like a single man would. unless of course, you want to pretend that you dont have eyes anymore, or dont see beauty any longer, because you have a partner now....how crazy would that be! so long as you dont STARE, there is NOTHING wrong with looking at a beautiful woman!
Re: Young Man Looking For His Perfect Woman For Next Level Relationship by rickyboss333: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2018
Sakie:
You seem sincere bro...best of luck
thanks brotherly.
Re: Young Man Looking For His Perfect Woman For Next Level Relationship by rickyboss333: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
bro, why would you want the applicant to have no pride and/or bypass the wooing procedure?! a woman with no pride whatsoever is not ideal and the wooing prcess is an important part in order to evaluate any possible candidate (or do you expect women to accept your word blindly?)

wanting a r/ship that will yield something soon, makes you sound desperate...why is that so? why not take things the natiral way?! whats the rush?

also....ANY woman who is beautiful and have a sexy body (front and back as you wrote it), will have NO problem in finding a man in real life. so you have to lower your standard and accept that women who seek men online do so because they either lack beauty/body/character to attract a man out there.

last but not least, even if/when you do find that woman, why would you stop looking at other women?! its a natural thing to look at a beautiful woman, and any man who doesnt, because he has a jealous or insecure partner is a a damn fool. that would be as stoopid as turning the TV off when a beautiful woman comes on, come on! you should simply tell your woman that she shouldnt be insecure because there is nothing wrong with looking at a beautiful woman (NOT looking is what would be abnormal), the catch is that you are with HER (not that beautiful woman), and wont approach that stranger. unless of course, you want to pretend that you dont have eyes anymore, or dont see beauty any longer, because you have a partner now....how crazy would that be! so long as you dont STARE, there is NOTHING wrong with looking at a beautiful woman!

thanks alot bro for your contribution, they sure are helpful. I believe someone will definitely learn a thing or 2 from it. I guess my situation is unfortunate, I just pray I do get someone who understands what am looking for.
Re: Young Man Looking For His Perfect Woman For Next Level Relationship by Habidab: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Are you married now?

(1) (Reply)

The Love Of My Life / Amazon 30% Tax Removal — EIN/TIN For Kindle Direct Publishing, Merch, D2D, Etc. / Why Hymen In Women And Not Men!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.