Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia (23203 Views)

Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine / Mother Arrested For Throwing Her 12-day-old Baby Into Pit Latrine (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by EmekaBlue(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2018
When frustration sets in
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by thatigboman: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Liberia a country where rule of law works
is ghana same as liberia?
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by SalamRushdie: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
Wetin concern Ghana for this post now?
Lazy youth .
It happened in Liberia . And the MD is Nigerian .
Read,una nor go gree.

Thanks ..i have fixed it
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by SalamRushdie: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2018
Afam4eva:

Liberia.

Slieght of mind ..thanks for the correction
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by mfm04622: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Go back and read the story. It wasn't Ghana
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by BlackSpanner: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Did you read the post before commenting. Where did you see Ghana in the report.

If I say your comment is "lifeless" you will begin to quote law for me wink

2 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by ofuonyebi: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2018
This thuggery incident in the office environment from a nigerian Leader in far away Liberia should not be a surprise from

those who know that even in the Nigerian Senate & House of Reps...some had died from exchange of boxing and throwing

of chairs and fighting with the MAZE!
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Konze70: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2018
He should be made to face the law with immediate effect . Abuses should not be tolerated in 21st century
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by SalamRushdie: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2018
BlackSpanner:

Did you read the post before commenting. Where did you see Ghana in the report.

If I say your comment is "lifeless" you will begin to quote law for me wink
And were did you see me say Ghana sir? Even your quote says I said Liberia
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by gamaliel9: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Indians do that to Nigerians here in Nigeria....

Nigerians are doing it to Liberians...

Let Liberians do it to Somalians... grin grin
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Emytea(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Can u Imagine Ordinary Liberia knows the value of human being , but hear in Nigeria there are foolish people everywhere,
i remembered when i was working with a chinese firm, there was a day he almost killed me with an Iron could you believe after all this maltreatment they call MOPOL for me that i am too stubborn i even try to explain to the Mopol they even slapped me telling me that Oyibo dey talk u self wan open mouth, to cut the story short, i wasn't paid my salary and i was taking to the station by the Mopol all in the name of me challenging the Oyibo on why he hit me an Iron and i was bail the next day

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by SeunMighty(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Even in nigeria here is a normal thing in Gtbank..its the most useless corporate environment to work as they rain abusive words to contract staff as if they are not human being.

The way they treat their contract staffs are not in accordance with normal corporate governance.

In nearest future,their ways of molesting contract staff will be exposed to the public to see.

2 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by naptu2: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Reactions from Liberians

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by amendara1: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2018
God please let suchlike actions begin to take place in Nigeria... pride goes before a fall, he jejely ruined im career by himself just like Moses.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by fr3do(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2018
Yoruba bank
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by mikejj(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2018
grin according to section 50563 subsection 734 under the abuse of the calculator act amended in the year 1990.you are here by..

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2018
Every smart person does himself/herself by developing the following attributes: perseverance, tolerance, and patience. Smart people are extremely few, and they must not allow people with low IQ to frustrate their effort. Not everyone easily assimilate and process information excellently and quickly. This man has allowed anger to destroy him. He better plead for mercy to escape this calamity he brought on himself ignorantly.

The Bible says Moses was the meekest man on earth during his days, but anger cut short his mission on earth. Meek people do not get angry. Devil got him using his strength against him. Meaning, we cannot do it by our own power. We always need God to help us.

If you are smart and a leader, definitely you will understand how most people are just ...... I do not know the proper adjective to use so that many will not read my comment, and attack me here.

This man allowed his weakness to destroy him. If you check him well, he might be on top of his game in the industry, and might be a good guy in the eyes of the management. What a pity? Anger destroys unexpectedly. Sudden destruction. One minute, the ovation is loud and success is sure; the next minute, the victim is booted out. Anf someone else takes the glory of the victim's hardwork. Just like how Joshua took the glory from Moses. Just a second.

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by mikejj(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2018
amendara1:
God please let suchlike actions begin to take place in Nigeria... pride goes before a fall, he jejely ruined im career by himself just like Moses.
his village people followed him to Liberia, and used calculator against him perphaps who know it might be karma firing back,he may have stole someone's calculator in his secondary school days at Ile-ife.dem place a future cause on him..lefulefu how u reason am..

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Amopeekun(f): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2018
This happens virtually everyday in some of these big banks. No human face o.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Richdad50(m): 9:19am On Aug 29, 2018
disgracing us everywhere
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by upuphim(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2018
I wish he would be sentenced to prison terms with no option of fine.

GTB Nigeria is the worst place to work if you cherish interpersonal relationship with boss and subordinates. The full staff are mostly 'aje butters' that treat contact staff like house maid.

@Legal officer, the non payment of profit share at all contract staff is enough for them to be afraid anytime they are coming to work. Your management claim helping contract staff to further education, hence the engagement. Yet, your package doesn't speak in that direction. The contract staff pay their school fees through their nose. GTB change, even some contract salaries has not been reviewed since the past 7 years. Your services and annual profit keep deceiving outsiders. Imagine someone asking me why I should leave GTB to not so common bank? WHAT IS BAD IS BAD. 1% of basic pay of contract staff can never shake the GTB finance.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by delishpot: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2018
That is what chewing gum boys of Naira land grow up to be. They hate everyone and everything. They mostly hide under the banner of Bitches aint loyal to pour out their frustration.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by higgs: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2018
Nigerian banks have exported their culture of abuse in the work place to other countries. You won't believe what many bank staff in Nigeria are going through. Kudos to Mr Freeman for having the courage to expose the violent and abusive MD. Obviously, the labour laws in Liberia are working well.

3 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by AfonjaSlaves(f): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2018
useless Afonja forming funky, he thought he is in Ogun state where there is no human right... Freeman God don pick ur call place for charges and demand A million liberty dollars for damages... Afonja disgracing us since AD 00
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by AbleChuks1(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2018
Please who have Liberian girl by Michael Jackson grin
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by aureen: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2018
Very good. This Gtbank MD will learn by force.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by OhiOfIhima: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2018
redsquare:
Good for the stupid MD. The mumu MD thought he was in Nigeria. That is a country where they have labor law. Cases worse than this happens everyday in companies in Nigeria, yet the culprits go free.

I am telling you especially the so called foreign managers... Nigeria need total reshuffling.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by SexTin(f): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2018
He Should Be Sentenced
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Greatzeus(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2018
Here the subordinate will pick the calculator up,give it back to the boss and still tell the boss sorry,why? Because of fear of being sacked.
Employers in Nigeria see themselves as messiahs,like if they sack you,you will starve to death, rubbish sad
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Originalsly: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2018
Hmmm....banks and other corporations with branches in Liberia need to send their MD's and other upper management staff on detail in Liberia. This guy been used to treating his subordinates like poo....moving to Liberia makes no difference. He is finished.... they already said because of his blatant violation of the law he will be given the most severe penalty.Sounds like yearsss in prison...maybe hard labour and a whipping.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by doublefreez(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Mtsheew. he thinks its Nigeria where anything goes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Strike In Ogun, Police Arrest Three With Arms / Burial Of 2 Ogun School Pupils Killed By Mentally Unstable Man (Photo) / Photo: Man Caught Pants Down Doing It With A Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.