Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia (23202 Views)

Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Nigerian Biggest Drug Dealers in Liberia, Nabbed with L$12m Worth of Heroine / Mother Arrested For Throwing Her 12-day-old Baby Into Pit Latrine (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Burgerlomo: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2018
fr3do:
Yoruba bank

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by thunderbabs: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2018
Mk dey ship deji come Lagos, mk we comot hin trouser, give am 21 koboko lashes undecided
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by higgs: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2018
[You should have looked for a Human Rights lawyer to assist You. We really need to protect workers in this country. quote author=Emytea post=70709976]Can u Imagine Ordinary Liberia knows the value of human being , but hear in Nigeria there are foolish people everywhere,
i remembered when i was working with a chinese firm, there was a day he almost killed me with an Iron could you believe after all this maltreatment they call MOPOL for me that i am too stubborn i even try to explain to the Mopol they even slapped me telling me that Oyibo dey talk u self wan open mouth, to cut the story short, i wasn't paid my salary and i was taking to the station by the Mopol all in the name of me challenging the Oyibo on why he hit me an Iron and i was bail the next day[/quote]
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Meritocracy: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2018
Bejide thought, he's still in Nigeria where every assault goes free between employer and employee.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Omo ale jatijati leleyi o. Se nkan ti banki ran e lo se ni orile ede Laiberiya niyen. O ro pe orile ede Naijiriya to ti le se bi olooribu lowa. Tete keru e maa lo sewon beyen.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2018
Afonja r mannerless
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by eluquenson(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2018
He needs to be jailed for assault.

This has become rampant in banking industries most especially in Nigeria.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by smilinfaze: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2018
This is what they do in Nigeria and get away with it. other Africa country are not richer than us but they don't tolerate trash.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Charly68: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2018
Why did GTB send out export reject as MD in a foreign land ? What is the problem with the bank's management..? Sending out somebody who can't manage his temperament to manage a bank ,is there any sense in that ?
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Twoclans(f): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2018
The MD forgot he is not in Nigeria where supervisors talk to subordinates anyhow .

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by ceejay80s(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2018
NA ORDINARY CALCULATOR, COME TO NAIJA GTB MANAGER GO STONE U CAR SEF
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by veeberry(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Labour union in Nigeria is politically blinded. All they do is get bribed and lips are such. Grievous ones does happen here in Nigeria regularly and nothing happened. If Nigeria is the EYE of Africa, then Africa is blind.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Rafaell(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin grin
Afonja (Bejide) 0, IPOB (Nwachukwu) 1
all hail BIAFRA !!!
NCAN... are U with me ?
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by bemyguest(f): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2018
Nice one for a country with labour laws that works!!!. Lots of arrogance in Top Bank Management Staff in Nigeria. Most of them in Nigeria who are full staff treat the contract staff like trash and they bear in silence due to the Job situation in the country.

This country need reorientation in every aspect.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by ChiefSweetus: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Chei .. this idìot have this-grace boohary in abroad

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by john650(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2018
Him for represent Naija for handball for Olympics.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2018
higgs:
Nigerian banks have exported their culture of abuse in the work place to other countries. You won't believe what many bank staff in Nigeria are going through. Kudos to Mr Freeman for having the courage to expose the violent and abusive MD. Obviously, the labour laws in Liberia are working well.
nigerian banks abi na nigerians have carry their culture of abuse to other countries.this has nothing to do with banks but everything to do with the typical nigerian attitude. The average nigerian wen im don dey position im own na to dey abuse and bully the staffs under him. It happens not only in banks but in churches,govt establishment,the police force ,the army etc.na our typical mindset of which the behaviour dey follows us when we travel out of the country. The average nigerian in a big position is arrogant,boastful,oppressive,loud,rude and vindictive.

2 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by TEYA: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Liberia a country where rule of law works
Liberia, where your fellow country men oppress and harass poor citizens!
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2018
mikejj:
his village people followed him to Liberia, and used calculator against him perphaps who know it might be karma firing back,he may have stole someone's calculator in his secondary school days at Ile-ife.dem place a future cause on him..lefulefu how u reason am..
the bank manager think say na nigeria im dey were abuse of power occurs on a daily basischeesy.im don forget say im don dey country now wey d rule of law of law holds surpremecheesy.all i can say be say nigerians wey dey outside the country should behave themselves. In nigeria as an oga u can slap ur junior staff and tell him to kneel down and raise up im hands .yes in nigeria it is allowed cos nigeria no get law. In nigeria u can jump queue and if d paddy next to u tell u dat wetin u do is wrong u can turn around and slap d paddy and tell him to mind his business. U can even invite soldiers or police to beat him up and settle the soldiers and police afterwards.it is allowed cos naija na lawless country. But when u opportuned to travel outside nigeria...biko obey their law.dont jump queues and dont go about slapping and throwing calculators and rechargable lamps at staffs working under u cos when the law falls on u like e don fall on this mumu bank manager dont cry racism oocheesy.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Twoclans(f): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2018
lefulefu:
the bank manager think say na nigeria im dey were abuse of power occurs on a daily basischeesy.im don forget say im don dey country now wey d rule of law of law holds surpremecheesy.all i can say be say nigerians wey dey outside the country should behave themselves. In nigeria as an oga u can slap ur junior staff and tell him to kneel down and raise up im hands .yes in nigeria it is allowed cos nigeria no get law. In nigeria u can jump queue and if d paddy next to u tell u dat wetin u do is wrong u can turn around and slap d paddy and tell him to mind his business. U can even invite soldiers or police to beat him up and settle the soldiers and police afterwards.it is allowed cos naija na lawless country. But when u opportuned to travel outside nigeria...biko obey their law.dont jump queues and dont go about slapping and throwing calculators and rechargable lamps and staffs working under u cos when the law falls on u like e don fall on this mumu bank manager dont cry racism oocheesy.

Check ur mentions

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by mikejj(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2018
lefulefu:
the bank manager think say na nigeria im dey were abuse of power occurs on a daily basischeesy.im don forget say im don dey country now wey d rule of law of law holds surpremecheesy.all i can say be say nigerians wey dey outside the country should behave themselves. In nigeria as an oga u can slap ur junior staff and tell him to kneel down and raise up im hands .yes in nigeria it is allowed cos nigeria no get law. In nigeria u can jump queue and if d paddy next to u tell u dat wetin u do is wrong u can turn around and slap d paddy and tell him to mind his business. U can even invite soldiers or police to beat him up and settle the soldiers and police afterwards.it is allowed cos naija na lawless country. But when u opportuned to travel outside nigeria...biko obey their law.dont jump queues and dont go about slapping and throwing calculators and rechargable lamps and staffs working under u cos when the law falls on u like e don fall on this mumu bank manager dont cry racism oocheesy.
.. grin see wetin calculator cause, d man fit use fridge stone person one day

Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2018
Twoclans:

Check ur mentions
i don see d mentionscheesycheesy. Mehn dose assescheesy. I dey come firstcheesycheesy
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
mikejj:
.. grin see wetin calculator cause, d man fit use fridge stone person one day
im need to go TB church for delivrancecheesy. Im anger is not ordinarycheesy. Hehe throw fridge u saycheesy? He's very capable of throwing a fridge at a staff next time im lose tempercheesy. I can only feel sorry for d lady married to him.na everyday im go dey use different type of weapons dey beat her.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by NoToPile: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
He thought it's naija that they behave anyhow to subordinates.

Let the rule of law come hard on him jare.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide, GTBank MD Arrested For Throwing Calculator At Staff In Liberia by engrjacuzzi: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
MD Ayodeji looks like tramadol patient.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Strike In Ogun, Police Arrest Three With Arms / Burial Of 2 Ogun School Pupils Killed By Mentally Unstable Man (Photo) / Photo: Man Caught Pants Down Doing It With A Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.