Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC (16222 Views)

Supreme Court Sacks Senator Shekarau, Declares Rufai Hanga Senator-Elect / Rufai Hanga: Tinubu Completely Sidelined, Suffering Silently In APC / Rufai Hanga: President Buhari Afraid Of Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by nairavsdollars(f): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

ABUJA- Pioneer national chairman of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Rufai Hanga has dumped the ruling party, saying the APC right now is ‘technically non- existent’.

Our correspondent gathered that many prominent leaders in the party made entreaties to Hanga not to leave the party but he disclosed that there is no going back on his decision as the APC will soon collapse.

Hanga, who disclosed in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT in Abuja that he has resigned his membership of the APC however said he has not joined any other political party for now.

He said even though he was one of those who laboured to build the APC, he cannot wait and watch the party collapse on his head.

” Yes, I decided to walk away from the APC even though I have not yet openly declared for any other party. But I have left the party and I’m watching them do their thing”.
https://independent.ng/breaking-former-cpc-national-chair-hanga-dumps-apc-says-party-technically-non-existent/

15 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Leverage2021: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
See him face like nyash

Bullion Van sophisticated has not given us an apology for the disaster he packaged in 2015 which Northerners have distanced from

He is hoping same packaging charm go work again in 2023

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
E no matter. Even PDP are opportunist criminals too. Can't be deceived. Nigerians need a brake Abeg....all these antiquated politicians.. bubu, tinubu, atiku etc should be done away with. Adeshina, moghalu etc, even from d north, I don't care, should be given chance biko

22 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by TooMuchStuff: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tinubu would have to manage few broomstick left by 2023. Maybe just like 3 sticks.

Orji Kalu
Hanga
Umahi
CR Gov

.......Buhari might go back to Daura as CPC man
....,many more Moneyticians are heading to PDP

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by SpatialKing(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hello 2023

1 Like

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by TooMuchStuff: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Leverage2021:
See him mouth like nyash

Tuehh..! U too spoil..
U are not going heaven with dis mind

1 Like

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Terrorist Nnamdi Coward will rot in jail

We in the north are into partnship with American to track Ipob Terriorsts using SIM cards

gringringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by AntonVince: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
...just a prelude to the main show to soon commence.
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Leverage2021: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Tuehh..! U too spoil..
U are not going heaven with dis mind
Na different heaven dey o

I don't mind going to the 72 virgins heaven grin grin

Na there fit my type

1 Like

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Leverage2021: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

e shock??

Buhari is working

Terrorist Nnamdi Coward will rot in jail

We in the north are into partnship with American to track Ipob Terriorsts using SIM cards

gringringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin

So na tracking of sim be your work angry grin grin (no wonder you love this pro crime government to get more victims tracking their stolen phones)

Mamabbq own na mi Shai

Yusuf doing nothing dey ride bike of 700million

E no go better for buhari sha cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by treesun: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

ABUJA- Pioneer national chairman of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Rufai Hanga has dumped the ruling party, saying the APC right now is ‘technically non- existent’.

Our correspondent gathered that many prominent leaders in the party made entreaties to Hanga not to leave the party but he disclosed that there is no going back on his decision as the APC will soon collapse.

Hanga, who disclosed in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT in Abuja that he has resigned his membership of the APC however said he has not joined any other political party for now.

He said even though he was one of those who laboured to build the APC, he cannot wait and watch the party collapse on his head.

” Yes, I decided to walk away from the APC even though I have not yet openly declared for any other party. But I have left the party and I’m watching them do their thing”.

Details later…
https://independent.ng/breaking-former-cpc-national-chair-hanga-dumps-apc-says-party-technically-non-existent/

The packing is falling from the base!

4 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by seunmsg(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Tinubu would have to manage few broomstick left by 2023. Maybe just like 3 sticks.

Orji Kalu
Hanga
Umahi
CR Gov

....,many more Moneyticians are heading to PDP

I checked all the names you mentioned and I can’t remember the contribution of any of them to the victory of APC in 2015 and 2019. So, what’s your point exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by bolaayenimo: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
And their convention is coming up in February next year
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by PrinceOfLagos: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dis one all of Dem are dumping APC as rightly predicted by primate Ayodele, Who will now vote for Tinubu at the primaries grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by bolaayenimo: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
i'm beginning to believe that man ooo
PrinceOfLagos:
Dis one all of Dem are dumping APC as rightly predicted by primate Ayodele, Who will now vote for Tinubu at the primaries grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by treesun: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
seunmsg:

I checked all the names you mentioned and I can’t remember the contribution of any of them to the victory of APC in 2015 and 2019. So, what’s your point exactly?

Check Master of the universe!

7 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by PrinceOfLagos: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
bolaayenimo:
i'm beginning to believe that man ooo

Dem no dey tell blind man sey rain dey fall

Tinubu thinks he's playing Lagos politics ...

You've got to give it to the north when it comes to politics

8 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by majole: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
He has little political value

2 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by TotoGame(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
All northerners will soon leave APC for tinubu

His defeat in 2023 will be legendary

9 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by PrinceOfLagos: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
majole:
He has little political value
You're just realising that now because he dumped your useless blood sucking party, The APC lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by PrinceOfLagos: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
TotoGame:

Tinubu and Seunmsg will be the only two people left in APC before 2023

7 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Leverage2021: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
TotoGame:

The funny thing is this is the north that has options

A north that can't be boxed in one party

One that won't have issue with an Atiku presidency from a pdp

I believe what sambo and the Northerners in gej government is yet to enter bullion van head
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by bolaayenimo: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
with the disgrace APC suffered in Anambra, if Orji Kalu and Umahi returns to PDP, then i know APC is finished in South East

5 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by princdebola201(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
bolaayenimo:
And their convention is coming up in February next year
buba Galadima that claimed to be buhari right hand man left APC , boasted openly that he knows APC secret and he will use it to defeat the party prior to 2019. Today he is no where to be found
Anybody can be replaced in APC .except only Tinubu and Buhari both re irreplaceble.

The likes of saraki,atiku,dogara,kwankaso,tambuwal left apc less than 6months to the general elections yet APC trashed them.

Dont follow princeoflagos ipob political permutation he knows nothing about politics

11 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by princdebola201(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
TotoGame:

ignorance in 3D
APC has 15 out of 19 states in Northern Nigeria and a govt a centre
What do pdp have to offer them that will make them troop to the party?

Do you expect el rufai to leave apc and be doing yes sir for wike the emperor of PDP

Of you expect masari, Ganduje,zulum,badru e.t.c to leave their own castle and become tenants in PDP.

You guys write nonsense without thinking

9 Likes

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by blamingthedevil: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Former Senator... have you heard his name before now?

1 Like

Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by GboyegaD(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Normal things for we politics.
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by tradepunter: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nu be only dump
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by Cosmatikka: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol, Buhari faction

Party go soon scatter
Re: Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC by PrinceOfLagos: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Leverage2021:
The funny thing is this is the north that has options

A north that can't be boxed in one party

One that won't have issue with an Atiku presidency from a pdp

I believe what sambo and the Northerners in gej government is yet to enter bullion van head

Debo my boy, good to see you again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

G5: Ikpeazu Denies Backing Tinubu, Faults Kalu (Video) / Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara / Repentant Bandits Helped To Secure Kankara Schoolboys Release — Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.