Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Pastor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression And Anxiety - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression And Anxiety (409 Views)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / RCCG Pastor Commits Suicide In Abuja Over Accomodation Issues / Pastor Andrew Stoeklein Commits Suicide In California, Battled With Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression And Anxiety by unclesoyo: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2018
An American church pastor commits suicide after a long battle with depression and anxiety. His wife took to Instagram to break the sad news.

The late Pastor Andrew Stoecklein died on Saturday leaving behind his grieving wife and three young children.

She wrote:

Last night, the love of my life, the father of my children and the pastor of our incredible church took his last breath and went to be with Jesus. It wasn’t the miracle I was hoping for but he is now in heaven with his dad, free of pain, free of depression and anxiety.

He was an amazing husband, he truly made me better, made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, and he loved me so deeply. We fit so well together, we were one. He was an amazing daddy, his three boys are going to miss him so much.

He had such a unique and special relationship with each of them. He was an incredibly gifted teacher, communicator, and pastor. He was special, one of a kind and will be missed by thousands of people all around the world.

Please pray for me and the boys. I don’t know how I am going to face this, I am completely heartbroken, lost, and empty. Never in a million years would I have imagined this would be the end of his story.

If you are struggling with suicidal thoughts or actions, please tell someone. Please make sure you’re not alone, and please call a friend or family member before you make that irreversible decision. You are loved and valued more than you know! #godsgotthis

https://lailasnews.com/pastor-commits-suicide-after-battling-with-depression-and-anxiety/

lalasticlala

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression And Anxiety by GloriaNinja(f): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2018
undecided WHAT KILLS MOST WHITE PEOPLE IS DEPRESSION.
THEY LOVE TO COMMIT SUICIDE A LOT...
BUT DEPRESSION IS NOT A CHILD'S PLAY..IT'S VERY TERRIBLE.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression And Anxiety by tstx(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2018
He should have prayed.....
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Battling With Depression And Anxiety by tstx(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2018
He should have Prayed

(1) (Reply)

Parents Or Pastor Who Comes First? / Did You Say There's No God? / “About The Great Tribulation”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.