Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) (43536 Views)

Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) / Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Definitely The school has a cloud storage of all issued Certs. Who can be more Proactive than the Whites?
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
The way certificate dey tear these days eh. I dey fear o
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Ovems(f): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Why is there a dog bone near the certificate? I don't totally blame the dog.
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Chizim1: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
She is careless abi she use am robb fish
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lifeless dog named Buhari
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Didcot: 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
She can get another one.
Just pay the dosh and get on with it!!!
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by ikeokoye(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2018

Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by tunary(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dog eat your certificate and you dey sun your teeth for there
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by RedBororo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
The dog is a DOCTOR
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by akeentech(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by liondbrave: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
My little angel

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
No be bone be that? Did she use the certificate to wrap it? How did the dog gain access to where it was kept? Either she's incredibly careless or not telling the full story.
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Kharol1234: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
if na naija dat dog go don enter pot of soup.....d pesin go dae tink wer e wan waka go to get anoda certificate
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
I am sure she will still be taking good care of the good,if it's naija men,the dog don die grin
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
You think oyinbos carry paper cert matter for head? Getting another print of the document is no big deal.
Na for naija that recovering documents is a problem

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by 2shure: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
oyinbo go get digital/automatic/cctv copy
unlike naija
whr everything is manual
nothin is automatic in naija
apart from looting and tokunbo cars
everytin na manual.
fuel que..manual
schl reg..admision..clearance..manual
atm que..manual
loading of card or credit..manual(in person)
so if dog eat your phd cert in naija.first d dog go collect.
then u go bribe your way through
u must find d local govt chairman
vc
dean
hod
entire schl
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
That wan no concern me

All I know is that Bubu just like the dog is LIFELESS.

Shekina

1 Like

Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
Don't blame d dog, blame d woman. I believe it was carelessness that made d dog to mess up d certificate...
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Stanleysteno(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bustincole:

Village pple bi ti bawo

Abi na carelessness

Exactly! Na over carelessness dey worry her.. How she go put DAT kind thing for where dog fit reach...
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Astonmartin:
village people at work
Walayi!
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by abike12(f): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
why is this news? she can very easily get another one by sending an email to the school and paying for shipping. it's not like Nigeria where you have to go and stand in the sun for hours to get basic stuff done
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
judecares1:
lifeless dog
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by kawaodne(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
How can

Buhari MUST go!
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by SmilingMary(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
kriskristyne:
Lol, bad dog

Check my signature to make money for free on telegram... Click, start and earn

Please explain, I would like to get as much info
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by yak(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Im sure the school can issue her another one. Oyinbo no get wahala

U CAN'T GET ANY CERTIFICATE TWICE. IT'S NEVER DONE ANYWHERE
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by jamaljalal(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
Onpe fun eeeee....lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by ernecy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Just send it to us here in Calabar, make we table the dog the matter
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by derrydinny: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
judecares1:
lifeless dog
one of the reasons why the west don't take us serious, our president, a whole president of a nation of 180m people was called lifeless and instead of us defending our dignity and respect, we are abusing the man with it because of our personal gains, what a country.

Americans don't really like trump but won't take shirt from any president trying to abuse him
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Sinach0191(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Carelessness
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
Issafela:
A heartbroken white lady took to her twitter page to share how her dog destroyed her (PhD) certificate she got from University Of Missouri Columbia.

She Wrote:

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lady-left-heartbroken-after-her-dog-eats-her-phd-certificate-photos/

Where does she say or do anything to the effect of being heartbroken?
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by guiddoti: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
oyb:
You think oyinbos carry paper cert matter for head? Getting another print of the document is no big deal.
Na for naija that recovering documents is a problem
She will definitely get new certificate on a token

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! / Just Got Myself A Baby Parrot;need Tips On How To Train It / Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.