Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) (43080 Views)

APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:01am On Nov 10, 2021
Update From . COM

A Man was filmed sharing a plate of rice with a hen, Reports.

In the Video, Sighted By , The man is seen eating from the plate with a spoon while the hen sits near the plate with its beak inside the plate, picking at the rice the man is eating.

At some point, the hen is seen going for the meat in the plate, Reports.

From What Gathered, The man is heard saying that after the plate of rice, the hen will still eat noodles.

The men at the scene are heard expressing shock, with one saying he's never seen a thing like that.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWFeG2Hg4WX/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by PlayMaker14: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2021
This is what has become of “Henry” Adekunle....

Very soon, the rickety hen will lay eggs for him because he choose to remain useless at 40.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
cheesy

See More Funny Post Via www.. com
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by realstars: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2021
It's not a Crime. once upon a time he was a hen.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2021
Na so nigeria masses eat from same plate with politicians just before elections only to be eaten after the election. The fowl go end for stomach lass lass. The above video, with a political party campaign picture on vehicle is a clear case of relationship between nigeria politicians and d people just before elections..... Just before elections oh....

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by falcon01: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2021
realstars:
It's not a Crime. once upon a time he was a hen.
and he knows what it takes to be a hen, so he'll never let a hen starve

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Boogyman557: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Candidlady: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2021
angry

an animal(man) dinning with his fellow animal!

nothing new here!!

next please

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by realstars: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2021
falcon01:
and he knows what it takes to be a hen, so he'll never let a hen starve
to him, it is safe to eat with hens than some humans.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Teripaul(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Candidlady:
angry

na only u sabi share post? Y u cum share dix mumu post ? Na because i dey follow u?

make i jux unfollow u i no dey like people wey dey do less concern. . U neva even follow me bak na me dey stress maself dey follow u. .

«Anyway na u dey update me with interesting post» grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Candidlady: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2021
Teripaul:

na only u sabi share post? Y u cum share dix mumu post ? Na because i dey follow u?

make i jux unfollow u i no dey like people wey dey do less concern. . U neva even follow me bak na me dey stress maself dey follow u. .

are you suffering from MMD(morning mental disorder)?

<<see what you made me do>>

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Teripaul(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Candidlady:

are you suffering from MMD(morning mental disorder)?

yes ma. . grin. . Reason u didnt quote d comment finish. .na me and u dey suffer d mental disorder grin
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by InfernoNig: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2021
No be juju be that grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Teripaul(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Candidlady:

<<see what you made me do>>

wat did i make u do? Na u no look b4 u leap? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2021
grin
Na xmas strategy grin. Feed the fowl fat so that e no go escape the Xmas massacre cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
First point of view( he might be seeing some traces that the hen wants to flee from home due to the fact that xmas is coming, reason for the pamperingcheesy) same tactics politicians use for us. You see them buying roadside agbado, boarding keke napep, eating iya shukura amala by the roadside, and after they win election, they turn to monster.
Second point of view, the hen might actually be the man's ancestor maybe his grandma that turned to hen. Lol. All thanks to iya oshogbo movie.

I have a GUESS wristwatch I want to sell for half its price. I need money to clear my consignment biko. Hmu with my number at siggy for pic and vid

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by osuofia2(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin
PROBLEM NO DE FINISH
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Lovenorth: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
This is one of the many effects of alcohol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by crackhouse(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Stupid man
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Oyin2212(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Everytime same post. Holy gram. Nawa o

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by huttonbanti(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Dem suppose shoot the guy gun...how person go dey chop with hen... shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy
Vickyvice:
Na so nigeria masses eat from same plate with politicians just before elections only to be eaten after the election. The fowl go end for stomach lass lass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Franzinni: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
The hen is tasting what the ones that went before it tastes like... it's turn by turn.
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Stanleyq: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
All these ritualistic men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Warriboy97: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nawa
Re: Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) by Lusola15: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
He is feeding his investment(christmas chicken)

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Hug a Snake? Meet the 10 Friendliest Snakes in the World (Photos) / Chimpanzee Pelts Girl With Its Feces At The U.I Zoo / Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.