Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) (43538 Views)

Dog Eats Drunk Herbalist’s Private Parts In Calabar / Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) / Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by edaferigho(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Endtime dog!

Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
yak:

U CAN'T GET ANY CERTIFICATE TWICE. IT'S NEVER DONE ANYWHERE in Niggeria
There. That's better
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
thelastmediator:
Put the dog on the next available flight to cross river state, Nigeria for appropriate prosecution and sentencing.

Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
thelastmediator:
Put the dog on the next available flight to cross river state, Nigeria for appropriate prosecution and sentencing.
Igbo amaka grin

Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
lol

A new one can be made in no time.
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by sammirano: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Im sure the school can issue her another one. Oyinbo no get wahala

But why Nigerians Like to make life difficult for themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
nice one grin grin grin
Mac2016:
Wetin come happen? Get money and apply for another paper we all refer to as certificate. Your real cert is ur brain thats why when u die your cert becomes useless.

I was privileged to see the process of making my postgrad cert from start to finish. Vex catch me...for my mind I was like "na this thing I paid so much money and used years to dey await (with lots of wahala)."

Blank color paper (You can call it specially made) + Secretary's typing in Calligraphy + some people's signatures + school's official seal = CERTIFICATE.
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
sammirano:

My brother its shallowness and an inability to see the big picture. They will happily destroy another man because the man didnt say good morning but they will be opening teeth for foreigners.
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by kerry57: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Make she thank God say she no be naija girl. Her name for be "that Yeye girl wey dog eat her cert" when she go back her school to get acknowledgement letter. Plus the swear wey lecturers go give am for school.
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by DansomtoC(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
No be ordinary dog! D lady needs a deliverance
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by DansomtoC(m): 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
The lady needs to go for deliverance
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Hibeekay943(m): 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
Well, you need to thank God it is just "To Whom" and not the Original Certificate.
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Platony(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
I dnt blame d dog joor. Hw careless!!! Even,...my lyk nepa light bill, i keep out of reach, cm be Phd Cert!! angry angry
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by smokey12345: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
They will give her another original cert gut they will give her another one with replcement on it.

yak:

U CAN'T GET ANY CERTIFICATE TWICE. IT'S NEVER DONE ANYWHERE
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lucky gal. Thank goodness u ain't in our dear country.
Minor thing na
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mac2016:
Wetin come happen? Get money and apply for another paper we all refer to as certificate. Your real cert is ur brain thats why when u die your cert becomes useless.

I was privileged to see the process of making my postgrad cert from start to finish. Vex catch me...for my mind I was like "na this thing I paid so much money and used years to dey await (with lots of wahala)."

Blank color paper (You can call it specially made) + Secretary's typing in Calligraphy + some people's signatures + school's official seal = CERTIFICATE.

chai
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Toluhwanie(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Village people,i hail the
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by moonraker(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Time to bring out my Ak47. angry
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by dochenaj: 1:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Dottore:
No big deal because she's in a developed country her records are in the database. If she's in Nigeria her village witches will be partying by now.
You think there is no filing in Nigeria?
People who graduated from the university 20 years ago, still make requests for their transcripts and it is sent.
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 1:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Mac2016:

eyaah
u don't have certificate abi?
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 1:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Mac2016:

eyaah ...
u don't have certificate abi?
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Dottore: 3:24am On Aug 30, 2018
dochenaj:

You think there is no filing in Nigeria?
People who graduated from the university 20 years ago, still make requests for their transcripts and it is sent.
Mr. Nigerian Filer can you playfully pretend and go to your school or NYSC and tell them that your dog ate your certificate.
Come back and open a thread on Nairaland and share your experience.
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by KimchiO: 4:25am On Aug 30, 2018
Call me please, I'm looking for a boyfriend. I would even like to be your sugar mummy. 07036260178
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by dochenaj: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2018
Dottore:

Mr. Nigerian Filer can you playfully pretend and go to your school or NYSC and tell them that your dog ate your certificate.
Come back and open a thread on Nairaland and share your experience.
I was talking about filing, not what happens if your dog eats your certificate. And transcript request that date decades post graduation is a proof of that.
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by sleekdre: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2018
KimchiO:
Call me please, I'm looking for a boyfriend. I would even like to be your sugar mummy. 07036260178
Called but the line wasn't clear..
Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
sammirano:

Re: Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) by toprealman: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dottore:
No big deal because she's in a developed country her records are in the database. If she's in Nigeria her village witches will be partying by now.
Was going to like your comment only to realise I have liked it last year already!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!! / Just Got Myself A Baby Parrot;need Tips On How To Train It / Moment Man Sobbed Uncontrollably As His Boss’ Dog Was Sold (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.