Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (184066 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2018
Update ooo

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by eaddyboy: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Following

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by kane10(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
following

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
I moved to the junction she said and stood by the roadside. It was twenty minutes past seven and darkness had nearly taken over the environ. My phone rang. I thought madam was on the line. No, it was Enny.

'Hello, dear,' I said.

'Hi. Are you at home?'

'No, not yet. I've just finished the lesson and I'm about to start going home.'

'How was the lesson?'

I smiled. 'It was great. Everything went well.'

'I love you,' she said.

I chuckled. 'Yeah, and I love you too.'

'Can you promise me something?'

I sighed. Now, what could my dear Enny wamt me to promise her? 'What do you want me to promise?' I mumbled.

There was a slight pause across the line. 'Promise me that no woman will ever come between us.'

I caught my breath. Now, what was this? First, Sophia asked if I could date an older woman. Now, Enny was asking for a promise of commitment.

'Enny, you know I will always love you. Are you doubting that?'

'No, but I want you to promise me that whatever is the case, no person on earth will come ever between us.'

I sighed deeply. 'I promise.'

She laughed shortly over the line. 'That's my sweetie. And let me promise too that on no account will I ever, ever let any other person come between us.'

We chatted a bit more and finally disengaged the line.

I wondered why Enny must pick that day and that very hour for the promise. Why didn'nt she ask for a promise before now? Why must she pick the time I had decided to tell Madam Da Rocha that I would be available for her heart desire?

Ten minutes after I got to the junction, a sleek luxury car slowed down and parked a few metres from where I was standing. The driver's door opened and a middle aged came out. Even before he beckoned at me, I had started to move towards the car. The madam too came out.

'Good evening, ma'am,.' I greeted.

'Good evening , Alex.' She turned to the driver. 'Alright, Taju. You can close for the day. See you tomorrow.'

'Yes, madam.' He handed the car keys to her. 'Good night.'

'Good night. Come early tomorrow o.'

'Tes, ma'am.'

The driver took his leave.

'Let's go inside the car,' madam said. She went on to sit on the driver seat, while I sat on the next front seat.

The interior of the car was cool and lush. I liked the scent I was perceiving in there.

'So, how was the day, Alex?'

'It was fine, ma'am.'

'Good.' She looked at me squarely. Even in the dim light of the car, I could see curiosity all over her. 'So, tell me, do you have an answer for me?'

I cleared my throat. Of course, I had decided I would be a man and and act manly. I cleared my throat again and opened my mouth.

'Yes, I ...' No more words came out. Enny's image popped into my mind, and that was it. To my embarrasment and discomfort, all the manliness I thought I had garnered evaporated into the thin air.

6 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by McEphiks(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Come back here! Na small thing like this dey vex me. Oya sorry, sebi I yaf beg you. Nice story. Ride on. I yam following.

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=McEphiks post=71018345]Come back here! Na small thing like this dey vex me. Oya sorry, sebi I yaf beg you. Nice story. Ride on. I yam following me 2

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by excelmerry: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nice story..ride on.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by eaddyboy: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Suspense!! but try and make it a bit lengthy op..Nice one so far

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by borie4u(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Now that is how a story should be written. Not those junks i see on tne literature section. Op thumbs up

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nice story but we need it to be lengthy

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Dholyboy(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lemme log in here...

Op I have appended my signature on your thread.. No delay update abeg

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
borie4u:
Now that is how a story should be written. Not those junks i see on tne literature section. Op thumbs up

Shhhh!
Don't bring down another person's effort to praise someone.

Instead, be a nice guy and tell them privately. That's how to make them better. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by borie4u(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2018
Do u have comprehension problem or sight defect.? Did you see me cite anyone? What is your problem with my quote? Did i quote you dear?
Well. Op I so much love your write up. Your flow is superb! Your tenses and punctuations are top notch.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
[Thank you all, dear friends and Nairalanders for your interest and comments. God bless you all.]

Story continues....

I was angry with myself. How could I become short of words, after I had decided that I would tell her my mind? Believe me, I was angry that I had suddenly become lilly-livered.

She smiled. 'I can see that you're tensed up,' she said kindly. 'Try to relax, okay? How old are you, Alex?'

I tried to relax as she suggested. 'Thirty,' I answered.

She nodded. 'I'll be fifty years old, by November tenth.'

I stared at her briefly. Fifty? Gosh! So, madam was as old as that. I had thought she was about forty!

She smiled again. 'I married my husband when I was twenty-six. I have two children - Steph and Sofia. Steph is twenty three and she's in an American university. Sofia too preferred going abroad but I prevailed on her to continue her studies here in Nigeria. I don't want to be left alone here in Nigeria. I desire a close relationship with you not because I'm hungry for sex. As a matter of fact,' she faced me squarely, 'sex is out of it.'

I caught my breath. Sex, out of it? Was that how it would be? Do guys keep sugar mummies and sex would be out of the equation?

She sighed. 'I just like you, Alex. I like your deligence and commitment. That is my reason for my interest.'

It was my turn to sigh. What a proposition!

'I know you're in a relationship with a lady. Don't worry, I won't be a stumbling block. As a matter of fact, I wish you the best.'

She reached out for a bag on the back seat of the car and handed it to me. 'Take this bag. There are some wears and other things you will find useful in it. It's for you.'

'Thank you so much, ma'am. I really appreciate all these.'

'You deserve it. I like your coyness. Many other young men would have jumped at my offer, but here you are. Even after so many days, you could still not bring yourself to say yes. I like that. I like that decency.'

I was quiet. If I said I was not surprised by what she was saying, then I would be lying.

'Continue to be a good young man,' madam continued. 'If you remember, I told you before that it is good to be good. Keep it up.'

'Thank you, ma'am.' My mouth was dry and I felt I was watching a drama. 'I really appreciate all you've said and done, ma'am. Thank you.'

'You've spent your first month on the coaching, now. How do you want to be paid? Will you give me your account number so that I can transfer money there, or do you want cash?'

'I'll prefer cash ma'am'

She brought her handbag, opened it and removed a bundle of one thousand naira notes.

'Can you remove forty pieces from this?' She handed the bundle to me.

I collected the bundle, counted forty thousand naira and separated it from the lot. She collected the forty thousand naira, leaving me with the rest.

'That's your wage; that's our agreement.'

'Yes, madam. Thank you, ma'am.'

'Alright. That will be all for now. My regards to your family. Goodnight.'

'Good night, and thank you, ma'am.'

I put the money inside the bag she had given me and stepped out of the car.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
thank u for your update and may i ask is dis d of d story? what next keepin calm to c what next #holliwood

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by FAMILY247(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nice story, hope we will get another today.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ayo5991:
thank u for your update and may i ask is dis d of d story? what next keepin calm to c what next #holliwood

indeed, good story. This shouldn't be the end.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Your interests and comments are encouraging.

Thank you all.

The story is just beginning.

However, I will only be able to update once in a day towards evening. Bear with me.

Thanks.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by MrsEvakinqz(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good one bro..

I don register

#2seconds wink

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Wally1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
no shaking you too gbaski

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by oluwatosin070: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
how do I vote for you?? its because of ur story o

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Dholyboy(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nice update.... Thank you..

But, please I don't like to get hungry..

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2018
oluwatosin070:
how do I vote for you?? its because of ur story o

Thank you. God bless you. Just mention the name LoveToRead for any voting.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by aprilwise(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
I think this story gonna be wow. nice story

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
I closed the door behind me, waved at the madam and moved to where I would take a bike home. With the 60K cash on me, I was delighted. I was also glad about the 'gifts' madam had given me. I was however unsettled about some of the things she had said.

On one hand, she desired a close relationship with me. On the other hand, she said she was glad I had exhibited 'decency' and had not jumped at her offer. Were these postulations not contradictory? Was she just pulling my legs, or what? What exactly was her stand?

When I got home, I went to my room to open the bag she had given me. It contained three St. Michael packet shirts, one Giani Versace perfume for men, one 18 carat Rolex wrist watch and a Samsung Galaxy phone. I whistled to myself. All these, surely, would cost a lot. This madam Bimpe Da Rocha knew how to 'spoi' somebody.
l didn't know I would have an imminent challenge from my fiancee over the gifts. The following day when Enny popped in to see me after closing from her place of work, still basking in euphoria, I had shown her all the items madam bought for me. Enny looked at them in wonder.

'You mean Madam Da Rocha bought all these for you?' she asked as she picked the item up one by one and examined them

'Yes, o.'

Enny suddenly dropped the items and faced me squarely. 'Can you honestly tell me what's going on between you two?'

The smile slid off my face. 'What do you mean by that?' I tried to sound angry but I doubted if I actually sounded as such.

'You know what I mean!' Enny said petulantly. 'Tell me, what's between you and that madam?'

'Oh come on,' I said indignantly. 'If there's anything between us, will I be showing you all these?' That seemed to make sense a bit, but she still looked uncertain.

'But why is she buying all these for you?' she asked. 'What does she want from you?'

I knew I dared not give her the true answer. I decided to play smart.

'I think she just likes me. She says I've been teaching her daughter well. I think it's because I've been doing the work well.'

She sighed. I knew she was not totally convinced. Maybe I shouldn't have shown her the gifts. But she would still see them when I wore them and would raise eyebrow. I was like a gold fish that had no hiding place. Henceforth, I decided that I would be very smart in the way I handled Enny. I would eat my cake and still have it, I decided.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
hmm following#thanks for d update

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by MrsEvakinqz(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
You good bro, keep it up
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Dholyboy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
You wanna eat your cake and still have it back.. I'm following..

More please

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by AbdusSalam96(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2018
following brother. keep uploading

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by immacul6(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nice Wan Bro

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Obinna1998: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nice one

But Samsung iPhone ke

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.