Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (184012 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by izaray(f): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Mr Alex God don really pick ur call

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by immacul6(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] grin Now I Get Where Dis Madam Dey Go

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Now I Get Where Dis Madam Dey Go

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Now what's Mandy up to?

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by aprilwise(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Madam B. don put Alex in tight corner wey him no fit reject to pay back in kind

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
I stopped the typing I was doing and smiled too . 'Sister Mandy, how're you?'

'Hmn, I've told you to drop the 'sister' title. Just Mandy is perfect.'

'Oh, pardon me. How're you, Mandy?'

She smiled again. 'I'm cool.'

I nodded. I liked that answer.

'So, how was the Abuja trip? I mean, did you enjoy yourself?'

She had asked that question the previous day and I had answered that the trip was fine.

'Just like I said, it was an exciting experience.'

'You're really enjoying, madam o.' She smiled. Did I see a sly look on her face, or did I imagine it?

'Well. Madam is really a nice person,' I agreed.

'Na wa o. Madam has been too nice to you. Within the short time you're here, see all the good things she has done for you. She even gave you a two-bedroom flat free of charge. Madam really likes you.'

My mind was racing. Was Mandy saying these out of envy, jealousy, or what?

'The apartment is not entirely free, it's free only for the first two years,' I put in. 'Well, it must be God. I believe it's God that is giving me mercy through her. So, you know about the apartment?'

'Of course, I know. Am I not her Personal Secretary? Was I not the one that wrote the estate agency address for you, yesterday?'

I nodded. Of course, she would know. I tried to change the topic.

'How long have you been working for madam?'

'Five years,' she answered. 'I enjoy working for her. She's a nice woman.'

I sighed. It was obvious, wasn't it?

'So, when are you moving to your new apartment?' Mandy asked.

'Hmn, probably by this weekend.'

'I know the house.'

I looked surprised. 'You do?'

'Yes, the General Manager lives there. I knew it when we we went for the naming ceremony of his last child.'

I nodded again. 'Oh, I see.'

'The house belongs to madam.'

Again, I nodded. 'She told me so.'

'She also has two other houses - all duplexes - in that estate.'

'Really? Madam tried o.'

'Her late husband did all the work she is enjoying today. It was the man that tried.'

I was full of thoughts. So, this Mandy could gossip like this.

'Well, it's her fortune, now.'

'The man really tried,' she went on. 'In Lagos alone, he has more than seven houses.'

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donweasley(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
More Ink To Your Pen.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by bolubennie(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Making sense.
LoveToRead, well-done

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
secretary!Secretary! She want com collect her own following #Goodjob #TGif

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nemi64(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
Though it looks like madam naturally likes him, but can we say that in the next couple of months, i dey watch you and madam from 4d Camera

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nemi64(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2018
I dey watch una from 4D Camera

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
U see,I knew Mandy was up to no good. Just be careful!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by povicky1(m): 12:21am On Sep 22, 2018
aprilwise:
Madam B. don put Alex in tight corner wey him no fit reject to pay back in kind

Lol I dey tell you
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Jentle244: 12:31am On Sep 22, 2018
So love each episodes/chapter smiley

More ink to your pen

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2018
'He also has houses in Ogun state, Abuja, London, Dubai, New York and Brasilia.'

My eyes popped out. 'Really? Wow!' That meant madam was richer than I had imagined.

'If you're hardworking, you will enjoy madam. So far, she's impressed with your performance. She told me so.'

I nodded without saying a word. What could I say?

'So, what did you bring for me from Abuja?' Mandy asked, another smile playing around her lips.

I wasn't expecting that. 'Hmn? You didn't tell me to bring something for you.' I replied jovially.

'Okay, now, I'm telling you.'

I sighed. 'Alright. Give me some thirty minutes. I'll give you something.'

'Seriously?'

'Yes.'

'Okay.' She stood up. 'I'll be expecting it.'
With that, she left the office.

I raked my brain, wondering about a little thing I could buy her. I finally decided on one little thing. I called the office assistant and asked him to buy two thousand naira worth of air time from MTN, Airtel, Etisalat and Glo. I then asked the guy to give them to her.

Few minutes to four, I decided to close a bit earlier since I would still be going to the estate agency office to collect the key to my new apartment.

'You're lucky, man,' Mr. Bashorun, the head of the agency, said as soon as I entered his office.'

'Lucky? How?'

The man shook my hand. 'You're the first person madam would give a flat and will go ahead and furnish it. Just like that'

I was pleasantly surprised. So, madam did that? Marvellous. God bless her.

After getting the keys, I decided to go to the flat and see things for myself. Just as Mr. Bashorun had said, there were furniture in the sitting-room, bed and matrass in one of the bed-rooms; and cooking gas and some pots in the kitchen. There were even about a dozenof plates and some curtlerries there too.

Oh, what a wonderful womam madam Bimpe was. I went down on my knees to thank God for bringing Madam B to my life.

I called Enny that we already had a home waiting for us, so we just had to start planning for our wedding. I was excited as I talked on the phone.

'God will bless this my madam o,' I went on. 'She really did wonderfully well.'

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by excelmerry: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Yes ooo "she really did wonderfully well". But remember, "awoof dey run belle oo"..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dannytech2uni: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2018
What a great story man... Pls update... Cos it wunt b long u will tear dis Madam nyash

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmmn! Isokay! Kontinue!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by aprilwise(m): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Madam B. Dey prepare Alex for herself.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nemi64(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2018
I love her game, she want's to buy his love with money and leave him with no option but to Reciprocate, i no Kukuma talk make Madam B no arrest me with her money

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by WAACUT(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
I think enny is madam b's daughter..
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2018
'Hmn,' Enny said. She was rather cool about it. I thought she should be happy for me.

'I would be moving there on Saturday,' I continued. 'It's also at Ketu.' I went on to give her the address. She lived off Demurin Road, so we were not too far from each other.

After I had disconnected the line, I was a bit unsettled by Enny's response. It was just too cool. This was not the vivacious Enny that I knew. Ever since Madam B came into my life, Enny's behaviour had changed.

Couldn't she believe that I remained faithful to her? Of course, with all Enny had done for me in the past, I would very much want her to be part of my 'better life' now. She that had laboured must reap the fruits, I reasoned.

But then, I shrugged it off. I believed with time, Enny would come to realize that indeed I had been very faithful to her.

I had already discussed my imminent relocation with my uncle. He was happy for me. He prayed that the devil would not cause any rift between me and my benefactor. He also promised to check on me in my new place by Sunday evening. His children expressed that they would miss me. The three of them were just little ones - with age ranging between six and eleven - who were fond of 'uncle Alex.'

That Saturday morning, I chartered a taxi and moved all my things to my new abode. I was excited as I moved from one room to the other. Madam also provided a 30-inch flat screen television in the living-room and a small refrigerator in the kitchen. All the gadgets and items were new, I observed. She had, indeed, done well.

I slept very soundly that night. The following day, which was Sunday, I decided to look for a church around me where I could worship. The church service was interesting. My shouts of Hallelujah were louder than others.

Later that day, I expected Enny to come around, but she did not. I was however glad that my uncle, his wife and three children came around. My uncle was really surprised by my turn of fortune. It was obvious I was moving up the ladder of progress and success.

The following morning, although I woke up early, I lingered a bit in the house. Since I now lived in a place not too far from my place of work, even if I should leave the house at seven a.m, I knew that before eight o'clock, I would be in the office.

I started working as soon as I stepped inside the office Madam came in few minutes after eight. I was told she wanted to see me in her office. After the usual exchange of greetings, she asked me if I was enjoying my new place.

'Very well, ma'am. I'm enjoying the place. Once again, thank you for everything, ma'am.'

'It's okay. We thank God. Now Alex, there's this project I'm executing at Ota. It's a school project. The project supervisor will soon come around. I want you to follow him to the site. I'm supposed to go there myself, but I've been very busy. You will follow the supervisor to inspect the projects.'

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
i m happy for you and at dsame time because of what lies ahead #weldon sir.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ayo5991(m): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2018
i m happy for you and at dsame time Sad because of what lies ahead #weldon sir.

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by eaddyboy: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
Interesting ..see how quickly a man fortune can change! LoveToRead carry on!!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by misspearlz: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
This story dey sweet me well well grin grin
OP thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Keep it rowinq

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dannytech2uni: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
Keep it rolling bro

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2018
She paused. 'Excuse me.' She used the intercom to call the secretary. 'Mandy, come and bring the camera out.'

Mandy came inside and opened one of the in-built wardrobes. She brought out a Cannon video-camera.

'Hand it to Alex.'

I collected the camera and examined it. It had a very high resolution and megapizel. The view lens too was powerful. The capacity was high too - 16 gigabyte. I was sure its recording would be sharp and clear.

'Thank you, Mandy,' madam said.

Mandy retreated to her office.

Madam faced me. 'You will record the exterior as well as the interior of the building - the whole complex. I was told they had just concluded the roofing. Record each of the rooms. Record everything and let me have it.'

I nodded. 'Yes, madam.'

'Check inside the cover pack for its manual. You should be able to handle the camera, won't you?'

I nodded. 'Sure, madam. It shouldn't be a problem.'

I swtiched on the camera and checked its battery level. It was three quarter full. Briefly, I viewed and recorded madam. I stood up.

'Alright, madam.'

I took it to my office and did a demo recording of about two minutes. I could see that it was a good gadget. About an hour later, Mandy came to tell me that the supervisor had come.

I went to meet him. We soon left for Ota, taking the office car. We were driving against the traffic, so within thirty minutes, we were at the site.

It was a very big complex. The supervisor said that it was meant to be an international school. The two-storey building was constructed in a 'U' shape, with an open field at the centre. Altogether, the complex occupied five plots of land. The place must have gulped several millions of naira.

I recorded all that madam had instructed me to do - both the exterior and the interior. It was three hours later that we were back in the office. When I gave madam my reports and the recording, she was impreesed.

'Good work, Alex.'

'Thank you, ma'am.' I wanted to leave her office, but she called me back.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by excelmerry: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2018
"Good work Alex"

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ItzKennybest67(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2018
happy for you alex and am also sad for u because i can smell dangers ahead... Alex watch out

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
I sat down.

'How's your fiacee? What's her name again?'

'Enny? She's fine, ma'am. She's doing well.'

'So, how're your wedding plans going?'

I appeared in thoughts, but only briefly. 'It's going on well. We're hoping to do the wedding before the end of the first quarter of next year. Hopefully, between February and April, before the rain fully sets in. With your help, ma'am, the accommodation issue has been settled. It's easier now to focus on the wedding proper.'

Madam B nodded and smiled. 'I wish you the best of everything, Alex.'

'Thank you, ma'am.' I smiled briefly. '

Madam B continued to smile. 'My regards to her.'

'Thank you, ma'am,' I repeated.

'Did I tell you Steph, my first daughter, will be arriving from U.S.A on Wednesday?'

'When we were in Abuja, you mentioned that she would soon be coming to Nigeria, but you were not categorical about the day.'

'It's this Wednesday,' she went on. 'She said she would be arriving by six p.m.'

'Oh, that's good. I'm sure Sophia will be glad to have her sister around again.'

'Yes. And I'll be glad too. The last time she came around was during Christmas of last year. She went back January this year.'

I nodded.

''When you see her, it's like seeing a younger version of me.it's just that in character, she's more like her father.'

I kept on smiling. I could picture a younger Madam B and imagined how beautiful she would be.

'You will have to accompany me to the airport to welcome her,' madam went on.

'That will be no problem, ma'am. Indeed, it's a pleasure, ma.'

She nodded and smiled again.

Alright, see you again, Alex.'

'Thank you, madam.'

I stood up, gave a slight bow and left for my office. Later that evening, I had another big surprise from madam. It was eight in the evening and I was watching news on the television when a car kept blarring its horn at the gate.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.