Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (185508 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
APPRECIATION

This is to thank dear friends and Nairalanders for their support and interest that 'The Sugar Mum' enjoys.

Thank you all.

https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sugar_mum__a_story_of_love/23199

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Chumzypinky(f): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lovetoread, there has to be a solution.. can I send airtym for u to get it for me and send to my email?
that's you buying the story on my behalf
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Michelle55: 11:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
So this is how you wish to end your story on NL? Why start it when you know you wouldn't finish it here. Typical!

4 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by authorsegun(m): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
awesome story!
awesome support!
Weldon!

here is another awesome story that needs your readership and all-round support.
see you there as e dey hot!

https://www.nairaland.com/4783802/survivors-novel

thanks for your understanding author!
more ink to ur pen!

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ann2012(f): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2018
Basseyobasiota:
....pls ANN can i add u up on fb so u can help copy the story to my timeline.

It's un-copyable from Okadabooks

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ohibenemma(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2018
Ann2012:

It's un-copyable from Okadabooks
Those OPENLY advocating for such are doing the wrong thing. If we must do this (ask for free sharing), it should be done secretly.

I think it is an insult to the author and the time he put into this piece to INSIST on having it for free. We could beg him/her and he/she agrees, but not these bashing and what have you.

@Lovetoread, we would have preferred some staggered sharing here while those in a hurry go buy from Okadabooks, but the decision is yours to make.

For many, we're yet to grasp the registration process and all with Okadabooks and other online sales like it, no wonder some have been requesting a direct cash transfer to you in exchange for the book in pdf. Please, you may see to that option and let us know about it too.

My little opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by lanryblaq(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2018
please,anyone who has purchase this story should please copy and send it to my mail.lanryblaq@gmail.complease,anyone who has purchase this story should please copy and send it to my mail.lanryblaq@gmail.complease,anyone who has purchase this story should please copy and send it to my mail.lanryblaq@gmail.com
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by genius43(m): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2018
lanryblaq:
please,anyone who has purchase this story should please copy and send it to my mail.lanryblaq@gmail.complease,anyone who has purchase this story should please copy and send it to my mail.lanryblaq@gmail.complease,anyone who has purchase this story should please copy and send it to my mail.lanryblaq@gmail.com

Try and help the writer by buying the story. Openly canvassing to get a free copy is wrong

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by stainlink(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2018
Ohibenemma:
Those OPENLY advocating for such are doing the wrong thing. If we must do this (ask for free sharing), it should be done secretly.

I think it is an insult to the author and the time he put into this piece to INSIST on having it for free. We could beg him/her and he/she agrees, but not these bashing and what have you.

@Lovetoread, we would have preferred some staggered sharing here while those in a hurry go buy from Okadabooks, but the decision is yours to make.

For many, we're yet to grasp the registration process and all with Okadabooks and other online sales like it, no wonder some have been requesting a direct cash transfer to you in exchange for the book in pdf. Please, you may see to that option and let us know about it too.

My little opinion.

I read about some review on okadabooks for the sweet mum with some unsatisfied customers.

A 100 naira is just a peanut for such an interesting book but again, it will be injustice to give out a book of 30 chapters with only 6 chapters.

@ANN2012 is yours complete?

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2018
I don't get this, how do I pay d #100 cos av been trying to but to no avail.pls put me through ilovetiread.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by eaddyboy: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
LoveToRead...
I would appreciate if you can make it available in PDF so i(we) can transfer or send u airtime of #100 to get the full Stuff since okada book is giving us tough time...Thank you
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Ann2012(f): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
stainlink:

@ANN2012 is yours complete?

Yea

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by stainlink(m): 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ann2012:

Yea

Ok good to know

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
boomssey:
I don't get this, how do I pay d #100 cos av been trying to but to no avail.pls put me through ilovetiread.

To buy the book on okadabooks, the purchase and loading of 9mobile recharge card of 100 naira will suffice.

I want to thank you ALL for your interest. I'm still working on the pdf but there are technical issues.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
LoveToRead:

To buy the book on okadabooks, the purchase and loading of 9mobile recharge card of 100 naira will suffice.

I want to thank you ALL for your interest. I'm still working on the pdf but there are technical issues.
how do I go about d recharge?

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
boomssey:
how do I go about d recharge?

Clink on the link to the book.
https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sugar_mum__a_story_of_love/23199

Thereafter, click on Refill. Choose that you want to buy the book through recharge card. Buy N100 9mobile recharge and write the pin in the provided box.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
This is unfair.
After capturing our interest in the book, you're suddenly stopping.

lovetoread, remember lots of us have problems purchasing with okadabooks (me especially).

What about the guests that also cannot access okadabooks

Fine, plagiarism is rampant but there are ways to go about it. You can finish it here but remove some parts very essential after sometime and we your readers will be satisfied. You're still going to sell and make your money, from those who come late.

I understand it's your work, but consider your readers who enjoy it better on Nairaland. Isn't that better?

My thoughts though, I'm going to be real dissapointed if you don't hear me out.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
loveToRead, I can't access Okada books.
I'm glued already don't leave us hanging; I and you have come a long way into this story, don't back down not now.

Finish the good work baba.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by TomiDanesi: 12:14am On Oct 21, 2018
smiley
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 12:22am On Oct 21, 2018
(Let me start by thanking you all for your interests. It is very gladdening that you guys will show so much interest in an 'ordinary story.'

I have noted all those who say they could not access the story from Okadabooks. I really want you all to read what you have started reading to the end.

Due to all these facts, I've decided to run the story to the end.

However, note that the way to encourage writers is by buying their books. This one is offered for a token of 100 naira, not because of what to make from it, but to inculcate that idea of 'paying something' for that which is good or offers satisfaction.

I hope you understand. Thank you.)

The story continues...

4 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Damibiz(m): 12:41am On Oct 21, 2018
LoveToRead...thanks for hearing us out...nice update,that trip will help Alex nd Steph alot....

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by DonZaggy(m): 1:07am On Oct 21, 2018
Thanks lovetoread,you are a darling.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by TomiDanesi: 1:27am On Oct 21, 2018
DonZaggy:
Thanks lovetoread,you are a darling.

Yes, he is. cheesy
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by cosmospolitan: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2018
thanks o bros! I pray for more wisdom and spirit of excellent for you. am enjoying the story.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Xandrose(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2018
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ibizgirl(f): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lovetoread thanks for listening to your readers. I will still buy the book as a show of appreciation of good work.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thanks dear Are you a male or female @ LoveToRead
No vex say I ask o grin

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by TomiDanesi: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
LightQueen:
Thanks dear
Are you a male or female @ LoveToRead

No vex say I ask o grin

smiley
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
TomiDanesi:

smiley
Why are you smiling at me? wink
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by TomiDanesi: 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
LightQueen:
Why are you smiling at me? wink

Because it is wonderful to smile. It conquers all inhibitions.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
TomiDanesi:

Because it is wonderful to smile. It conquers all inhibitions.
Sure wink
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nice turn up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.