Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Princess Shyngle- Taking Care Of Women Is Men’s Primary Duty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle- Taking Care Of Women Is Men’s Primary Duty (304 Views)

Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle- Taking Care Of Women Is Men’s Primary Duty by Mowunmiaf: 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Actress Princess Shyngle has indicated that she is currently tired of taking care of herself and therefore needs a man to do that for her.

She made this known in an interview with Deloris Frimpong Manso on the “Delay Show”.

Princess Shyngle indicated that in her life, she has met men who have professed love but always shirk their responsibilities towards her; something she is fed up with.

She indicated that she does not mind what the man does only if he can meet her needs and wants as a woman.

“I’m tired of taking care of myself, lets just put it like that. I need someone to come and take care of me now. Whether he is rich or he’s successful all I want is for him to be a generous man because there are several rich men out there who are not generous.”#

Source: http://aftrending.com/princess-shyngle-taking-care-of-women-is-mens-primary-duty/

3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle- Taking Care Of Women Is Men’s Primary Duty by whitebeard(m): 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Money have finish
Re: Princess Shyngle- Taking Care Of Women Is Men’s Primary Duty by Ekez(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Somebody go pump nyash and bweast before u know it she don get mouth to talk rubbish and bloggers go call am actress

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle- Taking Care Of Women Is Men’s Primary Duty by Ekez(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
See nyash and bweast wen dem pump
Re: Princess Shyngle- Taking Care Of Women Is Men’s Primary Duty by Lomprico2: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
Just like Having sex with men should be your primary role.
Re: Princess Shyngle- Taking Care Of Women Is Men’s Primary Duty by LuvU2: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
This is the only way i can accept to be fat smiley

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Gets Back At Bully Who Frustrated Her While In Unilag / Trending Now Online / Birthday Gone Wrong: Bobrisky Held In Detention Camp In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.