Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos (36138 Views)

Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos / Man Brutalises His Wife After An Argument (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sarkin:
All my life; I'm perplexed as to how men beat up their wives in such barbaric manners.
I never believe in violence from domestic issues to many other issues.
Like, how can a man marry a woman whom he loves and batter her in barbaric ways?
How can a man/woman even raise a hand towards woman another human?
Sigh...

Don't raise your hands against anybody as long as you weren't hit first.

Lots of you preaching nonsense on this site have anger issues and won't hesitate to hit a fellow man because of petty stuffs but trust me if you try that for a civilized individual you'll pay with your nose.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by BruncleZuma: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
dingbang:
Brunclezuma why are you laughing angry

My brother some stories no good to enter public...as my grandmother go talk...make dem go carry their dirty wrapper from where dem baff grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by wink2015(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The issue of domestic violence cannot be over-emphasised. A Nigerian woman has landed in a hospital with broken mouth after she was allegedly brutalised by her own husband. According to the woman who didn't give the reason for the alleged maltreatment by her husband, she was beaten mercilessly and left injured in the process.

The woman also accused her husband of tearing up her certificates and credentials in a bid to spite and punish her.

The woman who was rushed to the hospital after the alleged brutalisation is now seeking for justice after contacting her legal team. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/man-allegedly-brutalises-his-wife-tears-up-her-certificates-after-quarrel-photos.html

NIGERIANS POSTING PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS EVEN ON NAIRALAND SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT MANAGING MARRIAGE IS MORE THAN PHOTOGRAPHICAL.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Authoreety:
Ok na

Iv always said it that if a woman especially ur wife dat agreed to love, hold and respect u,asks for beating, give it to her abundantly.!

Iv not always bn like ds bt desperate times calls for desperate measures!

Anyone dat quotes me to say nonsense will incure terrible affliction on his/her kindred!

What if a mopol woman on the road "asks for beating" with her behavior toward you, even tear you slap join, will you "give it to her abundantly!"? undecided. Be honest grin

Can you tell the boyfriend or husband of your sister or daughter to "give it to her abundantly!" if she (your sis or daughter) "asks for beating"?

Now, read back your comment to yourself again ... this time slowly.. and loudly. You sound and feel stupid to yourself, right? undecided. Admit it.

Truth is, boys and men that beat women are typically cowards outside, who can't stand up to terror, injustice in public and everything they complain is the reason they hit women; but become roaring lions when they step into their "kingdom" i.e. their little home with their wife as the subject who must live in fear and total obeisance.

Strong and real men who stand up to bullies and injustice in public are more tolerant and gentle with weaker people -- women, children, poor people, the aged and the disabled. cool. Who in this world does not occasionally feel insulted or irritated in some way everyday? The strong ones hardly take note, the weak ones will beat anyone not as strong as them but look as tame as lamb when confronted with the same scenario outside.

Sadly, the subtle signs are often there during dating and courtship, but drunken with infatuation, most women gloss over these signs thinking the men would change or got aggressive out of love undecided
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mrnairalandd:

Until you marry a wrong woman who lied and pretend through your courtship with her...

Until you meet a daughter of Jezebel who ll push the most quiet person on earth to the edge of cliff even our pastors like Oyedepo and Adeboye ll be forced to beat her up

You won’t know until you find yourself in it

My friend, you still don't get it, do you? Beat a woman who's the daughter of a man like you and even madder than you and you'll be gonner to this world! Ok, let me break it down. Beat a woman who's father loves her like a jewel and you won't be beaten back. You could be killed!

All these lame excuses, you all forget the woman is a precious eyeball of a man too. You lay your hand on her? What he restrained himself doing for about 25 years, and you think you're the one who has a right to provocation? And don't try to sell that balderdash about verbal abuse and physical abuse. They are not the same! Verbal abuse has never made anyone bleed or killed.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Timi1990(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
WritePal:

My friend, you still don't get it, do you? Beat a woman who's the daughter of a man like you and even madder than you and you'll be gonner to this world! Ok, let me break it down. Beat a woman who's father loves her like a jewel and you won't be beaten back. You could be killed!

All these lame excuses, you all forget the woman is a precious eyeball of a man too. You lay your hand on her? What he restrained himself doing for about 25 years, and you think you're the one who has a right to provocation? And don't try to sell that balderdash about verbal abuse and physical abuse. They are not the same! Verbal abuse has never made anyone bleed or killed.

oga why do you think some men commit suicide most is as a result of frequent Verbal abuse from their wife; verbal abuse can even kill faster than physical abuse .

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by benzylas(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
I swear down except say Na die I die that man go suffer
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by TEYA: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sarkin:
All my life; I'm perplexed as to how men beat up their wives in such barbaric manners.
Like, how can a man marry a woman whom he loves and batter her in barbaric ways?
How can a man even raise a hand towards a woman?
Sigh...
Are you married?

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Saao(m): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sarkin:
Sigh...
just marry a Nigeria girl first. The man broken her mouth, that means her mouth is the problem

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by tolani4real: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
Merimental:
bad
but d first pix tho.who be d man n who be d woman
About to ask same question
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
The man is very wicked.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Duru1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
Merimental:
bad
but d first pix tho.who be d man n who be d woman

This is the source of the so-called domestic brutality. When a woman does no longer know her place in the marriage.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
All men are evil. Women should beware.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by toprealman: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sarkin:
Sigh...
Same way you go to a shop to buy white shirt and thinking it is white under mercury light only to find out that the colour is sky blue, with some stains too. Not everybody can handle this poo. The man took it to a new height though.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by hathiba: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sarkin:
Sigh...
while I totally condemn and go against any form of battering in homes, BT have u ever considered the venom from some women to their husband? the same you are asking why a mam should beat his wife he loves is equally the same way I ask why a woman should open her mouth and abuse,curse, slight and emotionally batter the man she claims she loved? naturally anyone who cannot briddle his or her tongue get dealt with severely.. In my own opinion, emotional battering is worst than physical battering. Physical injuries will get healed with time, what of emotional and psychological wounds? it kills the MAN in a MaN !!!. my take, a wise women builds her home bt only a foolsh woman destroy with her hand. Women should be more WOMENLY in their homes than being MANLY.. Everyman treat a WOMAN as QUEEN and NEVER a MAN as QUEEN!! Let he that has ears.......
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Truthsbitter: 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
On the topic: That man could have done a lot better if he had walked away forever.

Side note:
if you think men are the only demons of physical abuse ...you are a fool.

if you condemn physical abuse and condone verbal abuse you are well worst than being foolish.

if you think it is OK for a man to beat or abuse his partner in any way you're a fool .
if you think it is OK for a woman to beat or abuse her partner in any way you're a fool

lastly if you think it's bad for a man to abuse his partner but normal for a woman to abuse her partner. you will never see heaven, your foolishness is irritating to God and nature .
And worst is that it will never happen, rather it will turn out even worst against your wishes.

believe me.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by frozen70(f): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
That is an act of stupidity and wickedness from the man

What has certificate and credentials got to do with their misunderstanding

He is a weakly
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by frozen70(f): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Authoreety:
Ok na

Iv always said it that if a woman especially ur wife dat agreed to love, hold and respect u,asks for beating, give it to her abundantly.!

Iv not always bn like ds bt desperate times calls for desperate measures!

Anyone dat quotes me to say nonsense will incure terrible affliction on his/her kindred!

Keep deceiving yourself,
one day you will fall into the trap of a woman then you will learn how to handle women with care
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Merimental(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Duru1:

This is the source of the so-called domestic brutality. When a woman does no longer know her place in the marriage.
na so
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Bowwow11(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sarkin:
Sigh...
u are right no matter what the woman might have done wrong raising his hand on is wife not an option to consider at all let alone tiring her certificate!!! this is this a woman u say I do too before God and other members of your families and friends they are many civil means to punish a woman !!!! although some women are obstinate and scrumb still at that, he should have look for a better way to deal with his wife rather than raising is hand on her,now most people will put the blame on the man without knowing what his wife might av done to him for receiving such maltreatment from the Man.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Mrnairalandd: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
WritePal:

You sound like a single raised lowlife

What a stupid rhetorics

Did you just say Verbal abuse is not as bad as physical abuse? You must be stupid.

So why are those children who were bullied in Schools killed themselves?

Why those children who were verbally attacked online killed themselves?

In your home where you were raised, i guess your mother was verbally attacking your sissy dad while he looks on.

Ode!!!

Listen, pls, raise your daughter to be abusive and wait for her corpse to arrive at your doorstep sooner or later

I was raised to know that my words is as dangerous and painful as the impact of swords on the skin.

Tell your daughter to mess with a wrong dude, you and your daughter ll get smoked before you even think of fighting for her

If you are in doubt, go and watch reality documentary and see how son in law killed all her in laws out of rage.

Raise your fuckinggg daughter to know that verbal abuse is as bad if not worse than physical abuse.

I stated my opinion without any form of attack or sound disrespectful

If you are a mad man and raised a useless daughter who ll push a man to the edge of the cliff, don’t be surprised that your useless daughter ll gets killed by her husband before you even get to know what is going on...

If you are a mad Man who is ready to fight or kill for your stupid daughter, remember you are not the only one who is mad...
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mrnairalandd:

What a stupid rhetorics

Did you just say Verbal abuse is not as bad as physical abuse? You must be stupid.

In your home where you were raised, i guess your mother was verbally attacking your sissy dad while he looks on.

Ode!!!

Listen, pls, raise your daughter to be abusive and wait for her corpse to arrive at your doorstep sooner or later

I was raised to know that my words is as dangerous and painful as the impact of swords on the skin.

Tell your daughter to mess with a wrong dude, you and your daughter ll get smoked before you even think of fighting for her

If you are in doubt, go and watch reality documentary and see how son in law killed all her in laws out of rage.

Raise your fuckinggg daughter to know that verbal abuse is as bad if not worse than physical abuse.

If you are a mad man and raised a useless daughter who ll push a man to the edge of the cliff, don’t be surprised that your useless daughter ll gets killed by her husband before you even get to know what is going on...

If you are a mad Man who is ready to fight or kill for your stupid daughter, remember you are not the only one who is mad...

Do you think this your rant deserves a reply? Hmm... Don't really think so. You've made so much sound, but not exactly said anything tangible or sensible. You're just embittered cos I lay the bare truth to you. Truth is bitter.

So you really think a young man woukd be more skilled and experienced than a father-in-law who's probably twice or thrice your age, have lived past your age and lifestyle when it comes to revenge & warfare? Lol.

What do you know or can plan that he hasn't done before or even double? You can't beat experience. He'll always be several steps ahead of you.

Ooops!! I never actually planned a long response. But it happened. Just chew on my advice/caution to you to have your mindset reset before it's late. Most of what you were saying was just blah. Vapour.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Manweysabi(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
kandi006:

You are very right about the comment but at bolded:

Verbal abuse isn't relative to female alone, some men can verbally abuse the hell out of their woman.. they complain literally over everything. I was once with a guy that could engage me in a quarrel for hours non stop grin That dude nagged the living day light out of my Life, when he picks his phone to type, the devil himself would be afraid to read those messages grin

The best thing is always to walk away from such people.

Funny enough, such men usually appear very gentle and responsible on the outside grin

hehehehehe... ypu're right about that... Lol

but MOST of the time, ladies - especially those ones wey dey vex quick - verbally abuse their guys... especially kool guys

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mrnairalandd:

What a stupid rhetorics

Ode!!!

Oh, I forgot to ask: So as your momma or papa raised you up as a gutter-mouthed, woman-beating slob and weakling, who's gonna beat you up for those deficiencies your parents are responsible for? The woman? Oh! She can't beat you? So you can try to correcwt and "re-train" her by physically abusing her, but she can't "re-train" your own shortcomings, shey?

You see, that's why external "correctors" come in --- her father, her brothers, cousins, big nephews, soldiers and policemen to "re-train" you as well, and even more severly and then get you to sign a strict undertaken. : grin

Vent all you the smoke in your lungs as you want cos I told you the truth. A word is enough for the wise. Have you noticed too I've made salient points without saying "ode" or "fool." So you can tell my maturity level compared to you. cool
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Fhowe: 4:32am On Aug 30, 2018
Foxie:
I'm telling you.
you can get all the certificates again or don’t you have copies elsewhere what is this whole hype about the torn certificates nobody is talking of the brutalized woman or how does the torn certificates affect the holder of such certificates , naija people and their way of reasoning only a stupid person will not have photocopies and the last I checked you can always get them back
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Foxie: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Fhowe:
you can get all the certificates again or don’t you have copies elsewhere what is this whole hype about the torn certificates nobody is talking of the brutalized woman or how does the torn certificates affect the holder of such certificates , naija people and their way of reasoning only a stupid person will not have photocopies and the last I checked you can always get them back
Including WAEC certificate?
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Fhowe: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Foxie:
Including WAEC certificate?
yes
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos by Harodebby(f): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
The husband went too far by tearing her certificate ooo. Abi the beating no do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. / Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.