Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki (23662 Views)

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by Ayoswit(f): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
K
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by ferdvict2(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
clefstone:
what did President Trump mean when he said PMB is LIFELESS. Best answer to win MTN #1000 card(i mean it)
He means he lack the propelling force to drive a great nation like Nigeria. As he (Trump) wonders how he found himself in the seat of power and gave Nigerians a cue to see reason to retire him before he retires the nations economy.

Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by judecares1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
any means
contigiency:

In nairaland or where?

Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by Calers: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Some people will hang transformer after Buhari is declared winner in 2019.

Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by olajizz01(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Court has given ipob what to romance for 2day.
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by Ekez(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
35457788skyblue:

Nah your papa when no build house for banana island Nah be the problem of your family
Who tell you say my papa no build house for banana island
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by Oyerinde16(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
clefstone:
what did President Trump mean when he said PMB is LIFELESS. Best answer to win MTN #1000 card(i mean it)
boss according to kolade otitoju on journalist hangout on tvc, the statement is a sarcastic one as only a dead body or person can be lifeless, considering the fact PMB is still alive, its a fallacy and derogatory statement from an uncultured and unmannered leader who has brought the office of POTUS to disrepute. oga sent d card I will share it with otitoju
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by Oyerinde16(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
jidemoh:

And what is your definition of "best answer" if I may ask?
I will equally double the airtime if you give me the best answer ( I mean it).
Boss don't give him d double o, there is no best answer, the statement is sarcastic in the first instance
send me the card I will pray for you to never lack
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by Oyerinde16(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
contigiency:

In nairaland or where?
boss I swear u are wicked, c ansa
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oyerinde16:

Boss don't give him d double o, there is no best answer, the statement is sarcastic in the first instance
send me the card I will pray for you to never lack
I knew he was being sarcastic. Just to play his game with him is all!
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by mceze(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
clefstone:
what did President Trump mean when he said PMB is LIFELESS.

A. He is a cadaver
B. He is brain dead
C. He is Jibrin and not the real Buhari
D. He is so dull he is as good as dead

Best answer to win MTN #1000 card(i mean it)

B. He is brain dead

Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by Mccullum: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari out

Buhari is giving you serious problem, ha! What a pity for you.... If continuity of Buhari will be good for Nigerians, may God retain him in the corridor of power but if it's not for good may God remove him.
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by melomelo: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Buhari must go
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by Oyerinde16(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
jidemoh:
I knew he was being sarcastic. Just to play his game with him is all!
mogbe moku modaran, wer my 2k card, chai

Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by TDonald: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
clefstone:

A. He is a cadaver
B. He is brain dead

B for Buhari

Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by thunder74(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Even though reliefs 1, 2, and 3, are not granted, needless to say, parties have been enjoined to respect the authority of the court and not take steps that will render the matter nugatory,” Mr Dimgba said
For those who understand legal terms, the above is an indirect order of the court to maintain status quo.
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by veeqocean: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
Saraki that's chilling somewhere right now

Only in APC dreams and visions will Saraki be removed

A man with a digital mindset will always defeat APC goons with analog brains

Even APC members know that Saraki is:

Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by Bimpe29: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Saraki must finish his tenure by 2019 whether that gorilla looking fellow and the lifeless one likes it or not.

After all the lifeless one hailed Tambuwal for defecting from PDP to APC and for adjourning sitting for a very long time.....so why are they losing sleep when same treatment have been meted on them?

Buhari is now Adolf Hitler of our time and Oshi' Omo' Ole as Gobbel.

APC is a sinking Ship and nothing can save it....shikina!

They are really loosing sleep. Bukola Saraki caused them a whole lot of political trouble.
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by Southboy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
clefstone:

A. He is a cadaver
B. He is brain dead

D

Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by muxyray(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
clefstone:

A. He is a cadaver
B. He is brain dead

Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by eyescue(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
clefstone:

A. He is a cadaver
B. He is brain dead

ALL OF THE ABOVE
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by Akanti50: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
clefstone:

A. He is a cadaver
B. He is brain dead
E. He is a mummy

oooohm! the answer is not there and time is almost up to submit my paper.
Why is corpse not there nah?
oh no which one do i choose now.
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by osazsky(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
35457788skyblue:

Nah your papa when no build house for banana island Nah be the problem of your family
what is this one saying? a condom would have done d magic and all this would have been avoided
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by osazsky(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=veeqocean post=70724526][/quote]what is d essence of building a sch,when those DAT graduated from d sch now working as civil servants have not been paid salaries for close to 3 years and 6 months aregbosola my ass,did saraki owe salary, living in a fine house but no food to eat, who does DAT?
Re: Court Rejects Application To Halt Planned Removal Of Saraki by mywells: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2018
Since he became the Senate president saraki has been sleeping with one eye close one eye open,always on the run while asleep,just keep it up you're almost there the margin between 1 and 3 is narrow, I know a bag of rice is coming back to 4500 and fuel too is coming back to 35 naira per litre,pls every one should out their hands on deck and vote for SARAKI,he's so vibrant.

“Why We Must Control Social Media” - Garba Shehu (Buhari Spokesman) / Seven-Time Winner Messi Misses Ballon D’or Nomination List / Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic)