Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) (23491 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today / Ayo Fayose 55th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by LailaIkeji1: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
Nigeria's First Lady Patience Jonathan today marked her 55th birthday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja

Referring to her recent prolonged trip abroad for undisclosed reasons but rumoured to be for medical treatment, the First Lady stated that “whatever might have happened to her was God’s design for her life.”

She however thanked God for the gift of life, expressed gratitude to her immediate family and Nigerians for praying for her.

In the pic is Patience with her kids, President Goodluck and Goodluck's mum.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/10/photos-happy-birthday-mrs-patience_2269.html

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by madamebebe(f): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
Ooooo I see! Mummy needs to do something about her sons weight shocked the boy weighs more than his dad shocked

11 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by wissezy: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
That's wonderful

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by glassman: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
The boy looks angry.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by dayokanu(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
Shey the boy get potbelly ni?

At what age did Mrs Retardeen give birth to him?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Tinkybabe(f): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2012
Happy belated birthday to the first lady.She's not looking bad @55
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 26, 2012
Waoh,she must have been taken good care of herself.She does not look a day older than 54.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by tellwisdom: 1:37am On Oct 26, 2012
Why this woman know carry this boy go hospital with am...This boy isn't looking alright to me sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by babaowo: 1:41am On Oct 26, 2012
dayokanu: Shey the boy get potbelly ni?

.... you might need to watch ur mouth sometimes, not everything man know that need to voice out.

24 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by PaulJohn1: 1:41am On Oct 26, 2012
The only personality I can notice in the pic is the chic by the right, the one in white suit kiss
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by mkmyers45(m): 1:46am On Oct 26, 2012
Yepa! Patience old pass joni o? Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan (born 20 November 1957

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by joey4jo: 1:48am On Oct 26, 2012
Is that the first daughter? The one to the right in white suit?
If she is then she's cute! So, shocking how much they have grown, even the boy.. I can remember the last pic of them I saw, they were so small..
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by EASY39(m): 1:50am On Oct 26, 2012
Paul John: The only personality I can notice in the pic is the chic by the right, the one on white suit kiss
u like her?u have to see me dn
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by joey4jo: 1:50am On Oct 26, 2012
But wait o! The cake is too much now! Haba!!
Just one would have been enough.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by seedord247(m): 1:52am On Oct 26, 2012
babaowo: .... you might need to watch ur mouth sometimes, not everything man know that need to voice out.

I thought democrazy is for the pple not the govt and you are permitted to voice ya opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 26, 2012
I wan chop cake too.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by babaowo: 2:01am On Oct 26, 2012
seedord247:

I thought democrazy is for the pple not the govt and you are permitted to voice ya opinion.
.... as a yoruba man, we are taught to always apply sense when your talking in plublic.. man need to dey watch nd shadow as lagos conductors use to say...

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by White007(m): 2:02am On Oct 26, 2012
Looks like they are over feeding the Boy O!
They better start watching his calorie intake, if not lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ogtavia(m): 2:02am On Oct 26, 2012
dayokanu: Shey the boy get potbelly ni?

I thot i was the only one who saw it...

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ogtavia(m): 2:05am On Oct 26, 2012
half of my mind thinks the cakes are that ''many'' and sizeable because of that boy...the cake by the extreme left will definitely fit in his stomach well...
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by PaulJohn1: 2:06am On Oct 26, 2012
EASY 39: u like her?u have to see me dn

Ofcourse, but why you? Who you be to am?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by PaulJohn1: 2:10am On Oct 26, 2012
Time to pack to the water side.
Ijaw people no bad sha. I mean it, that lady in white jacket kiss
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by beespak7(m): 2:21am On Oct 26, 2012
Is that cassava cake? looks good though
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by hollandis(f): 2:26am On Oct 26, 2012
Paul John: Time to pack to the water side.
Ijaw people no bad sha. I mean it, that lady on white jacket kiss

Its not "on" it is "in".You need to polish your vocabulary

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by hollandis(f): 2:31am On Oct 26, 2012
Paul John: The only personality I can notice in the pic is the chic by the right, the one on white suit kiss

In white suit
In white suit
In white suit
It can never be on white suit
See person Wey dey like president daughter
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by olu4life(m): 2:36am On Oct 26, 2012
Hmmmmnnn.... So Patience senior Oga Jona with a month. She's not looking bad at her age. Didnt even know she was up to that
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by PaulJohn1: 2:45am On Oct 26, 2012
hollandis:

Its not "on" it is "in".You need to polish your vocabulary
My bad, thanks.
Copy that
Edited wink

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Siga: 2:51am On Oct 26, 2012
which kain photo be this wey some look like dem force them to take pic....nawa for this first family....dem no set at all....upon all the money...
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Egbagirl(f): 3:16am On Oct 26, 2012
haba!!! na how many cake dem wan chop! na wa o. nigerians and cake sha. lol.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by joey4jo: 3:17am On Oct 26, 2012
Paul John: The only personality I can notice in the pic is the chic by the right, the one in white suit kiss
But look closer, the fact is that she's not so pretty, she's just surrounded by people she's better looking than them, that's why.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by PaulJohn1: 3:27am On Oct 26, 2012
joey4jo:
But look closer, the fact is that she's not so pretty, she's just surrounded by people she's better looking than them, that's why.
grin grin grin grin
That's my crush you're making fun of angry
She try for my own eye o
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ROCKJ1(m): 3:35am On Oct 26, 2012
Siga: which kain photo be this wey some look like dem force them to take pic....nawa for this first family....dem no set at all....upon all the money...
. I don't think they were ready when this pix was taken. Now it has already been released to the public.not fair to the first family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Inuwa-Yahaya Nominates Husseina, Goje’s Daughter As Commissioner, Gombe / Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests / ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.