Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex (100980 Views)

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / See This Sex Booths In Zurich Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex (Pics) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by daviesblaze(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Exactly my sister!
THE DEVIL HAS COME TO DWELL ON THIS ONE'S LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Saintsammurai(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

The government acknowledged the fact that prostitution is a growing industry. Whereas here in Nigeria, we're calling our own slayqueen and killing them for rituals.

Upon all our sanctimonious attitude and ritual killings, our poverty index is very worrying.
So what is now your problem?

The prostitutes or the rituals?
You can as well carry your trade to Switzerland..

4 Likes

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

The government acknowledged the fact that prostitution is a growing industry. Whereas here in Nigeria, we're calling our own slayqueen and killing them for rituals.

Upon all our sanctimonious attitude and ritual killings, our poverty index is very worrying.
Ritual is the fastest growing industry here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by planetx: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
The same Europeans that have animal brothels where they go have sex with dogs, horses etc and it's perfectly legal. Google it if you think its a lie.

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by meobizy(f): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
We're recycling news again?
I remember my friend Charix asking for my opinion while posting a comment about this in 2013. We both laughed at the end time posting-members and wondered how people always lose sense when it comes to news of a carnal nature.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by goaldynboy: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
So as it's without doors, children can walk by and watch live blue film?!!
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
ashawo, awusha, kpom kpom grin
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Sirpaul(m): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
this boy don suffer for una hand
lovelylad:
Zurich here i come.

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by JasonScoolari: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nice one from the Swiss government.

At least, rape go reduce drastically. grin
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Probably because nigeria is a country with a certain level of decency, no matter how little.

As long as the poverty index of nigeria is worrying, i don't think the answer to our prayer is prostitution.
Believe it or not, no matter how destitute the world becomes, people are still gonna cringe from that word.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by eligiblegaf: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
philtex:
All am saying. Buhari out grin

Primitive thought
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by lonlytroy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
obembet:

Imagine ur self in.this kind nation, only God knw how much u will make by now

Oga forget that thing, tax wan finish those people

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:

Probably because nigeria is a country with a certain level of decency, no matter how little.

As long as the poverty index of nigeria is worrying, i don't think the answer to our prayer is prostitution.
Believe it or not, no matter how destitute the world becomes, people are still gonna cringe from that word.

No one said that's the solution to Nigeria's problem, I honestly do not know where you got that from.

Point is, you all should get your priorities right. Nigerians are as bad, if not worse than their Western counterparts. Nigerians only pretend better, while focusing on irrelevant things.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
This should never be done in Nigeria because every thing that has advantages also has disadvantages.

1. Legalization/decriminalization of prostitution is a gift to pimps,traffickers and the sex industry.
2. Legalization/decriminalization of prostitution and the sex
industry promotes sex trafficking.
3. Legalization/decriminalization of prostitution does not control the sex industry.It expands it.
4. Legalization/decriminalization of prostitution increases
clandestine, hidden, illegal and street prostitution.
5. Legalization of prostitution and decriminalization of the sex Industry increases child prostitution.
6. Legalization/decriminalization of prostitution does not protect the women in prostitution.
7. Legalization/decriminalization of prostitution increases the demand for prostitution. It boosts the motivation of men to buy women for sex in a much wider and more permissible
range of socially acceptable settings.
8. Legalization/decriminalization of prostitution does not
promote women's health.
9. Legalization/decriminalization of prostitution does not
enhance women's choice.
10. Women in systems of Prostitution do not want the sex
industry legalized or decriminalized.

All said and done, Slayqueens will use this as an excuse to encourage themselves but no, Slayqueens don't deserve to live.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by ebby9z(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
lovelylad:
Zurich here i come.
Lmao...you people have turned this boy's picture to a meme.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

No one said that's the solution to Nigeria's problem, I honestly do not know where you got that from.

Point is, you all should get your priorities right. Nigerians are as bad, if not worse than their Western counterparts. You all only pretend better, while focusing on irrelevant things.
I didn't get anything from anywhere... It's just an opinion.

We all should get our priorities right, you mean?
Or you aren't Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Phonix1234: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
DrHighchief:
Wetin dem dey do for there?

Zoom the picture u go see am
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Meaning Prostitution should be encouraged or what? Pocohunter undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by kaycee2much: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
Issafela:
The Zurich Govt has hailed the legal 'sex booths' where customers take their cars and 'drive-in' to meet prostitutes for sex a 'resounding success' in Switzerland.

On Sunday, the sex booths which look like garages, celebrated their fifth anniversary with Zurich government spokeswoman Nadeen Schuster telling USA Today they have been ‘effective in preventing violence against sex workers and human trafficking’.

The sex booths were installed after 52 percent of Zurich citizens voted in favour of the local government spending $2million (£1,557,020) on 'sex boxes' in 2012.

The government also spends $800,000 (£623,000) each year maintaining the booths, which includes security and on-site social services and the sex workers pay taxes, have regular health checks and are healthier overall, according to the officials.

Back in 2014, the Zurich government installed 'plank beds' in booths for people who wanted to leave their cars.

Once a woman has been selected and a price has been agreed, they drive together to one of the booths and have sex.

According to the council officials, the sex booths have lowered the amount of violent attacks on sex workers as well as cut down on illegal trafficking of prostitutes.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/drive-in-sex-booths-in-zurich-where-prostitutes-and-customers-meet-for-sex-photos-video/
This is incredibly fantastic.Wish such could be built in Naija.It will go along way in chasing all the short time spots out of the sex market. Theteby making sex very pocket friendly.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by dahnimoh(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Aaaaru
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Oyindidi(f): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Speakdatruth:
So their government constructed a quicky spot for the citizens under heat grin

shocked
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by leonard002(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
tongue
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by TheUbermensch: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

You sound like a pained prostitute lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
TheUbermensch:

You sound like a pained prostitute lmao.

I am very pained actually. We good now? wink

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Newboss(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
lifestyle1:
Women will always be the weaker sex...

Always.

But if you disagree with my option then do the below!!!

Until the day women will go have sex with a man and pay them...

The booth was created for bitches...

angry

If you even finished secondary school, you should know the meaning of demand. angry

Most men are BASICALLY he goats! angry
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
I too like u
pocohantas:

I am very pained actually. We good now? wink
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Lhimeet(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Exactly my sister! Na the same knack, all na fornication. grin

Experience is the best teacher really.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Newboss(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
deebsman1:
Na wa

A country that needs to increase it population, instead of this there sex booth of a thing,they should rather relax there immigration rules to allow people like us come in and help them grow their population while being productive as well. With the way this oyinbo people are going with I don't wanna have children mindset, a time will come when there population might shrink to even less than a million
Well, the fewer the better. angry Your country is a good example of thatangry
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by pocohantas(f): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Simplep:
I too like u

LOL, thanks babe. I have learnt something in life, "yes no dey cause problem"... Just agree and bounce! grin grin
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by ibkayee(f): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
deebsman1:
Na wa

A country that needs to increase it population, instead of this there sex booth of a thing,they should rather relax there immigration rules to allow people like us come in and help them grow their population while being productive as well. With the way this oyinbo people are going with I don't wanna have children mindset, a time will come when there population might shrink to even less than a million
A place where people opted to pay a fine rather than take in just 10 immigrants into one of their towns, in your wildest dreams grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
CAN and MURIC and religious will not allow government to do this in Nigeria. Our president will tagged Satanist. Crusade will be flying in saying we should pray against the evil and demonic agenda of government. That they want to turn our society to theirs.
Whereas when members give a testimony that they 've been given visa abroad to this country's they will say it is a welcome development and the whole congregation will applaud. To everyone it is a blessing being made a citizen there and that the government there has plans for its citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.