Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) (16429 Views)

Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts / Bills Gates At Dangote's Daughter's Wedding (pictures) / Kiss Daniel Continues With Concerts, Enjoys Beach Cruise Amidst Fight With Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dream high

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nigerian celebrities are the dumbest.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Wilson1991: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
If at all she doesn't see Bill gates then she is perceiving the money

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Am just here to read commen.t
Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Edopesin: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Xaos:
Though good to listen, her songs in general lack the ability to stimulate the brain. So that will never happen.
My gawd

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Paidrooll(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
OneCorner:
So she can open her fish smelling kraw kraw yansh and seduce him abi.

Who b this calabar dog nah?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Sirpaul(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
and you think you will make heaven likdis
OneCorner:
So she can open her fish smelling kraw kraw yansh and seduce him abi.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by dojnr4real: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
If it's ASA, I know it Will happen but Tiwa, I doubt... Her music is devoid of creativity. There is nothing that can move him as regard your music...

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by 11doubledee: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
No go think am o.
Shi Shi u no go see.He needs more funds for better things(bill & Melinda gates foundation)

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
celebgistz:
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Female Nigerian Pop Singer, Tiwa Savage who just headlined her first sold-out UK concert has revealed she might drop another album this year 2018.

Tiwa revealed this during an interview session with “Grape Juice” in London.

The singer said she had made too many songs so far this year and thinks it’ll be a good idea to compile them into an album.

She went further to say the upcoming album will not be featured too many artistes, it’s going to be simply her because she had done that with her past albums.

She also said she would love to see Bill Gates at her concert, for his cheque, also Nelson Mandela and Felt, just to hear his feedback on her music.

She talked about her next single during the interview, how she juggles motherhood with her career, Wizkid, Roc Nation, Mavins, Ciara.

Watch full interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e55ieJvzOis

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/i-would-love-to-see-bill-gates-at-one-of-my-concerts-tiwa-savage/
I thought Tiwa salvage said she wants to give up and that she's tired of Smilling.pls mother dont give up. At least for your Son
Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tiwa Savage go and serve!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by PunditAfrica(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
How A 27 Years Old Lagosian transformed From Being A Lonely (Sad) Single Guy To Having Three (3) Women Fights Over Him In 3days…

(Story of how Tobi Grey, a Gbagada grown guy transform from being a lonely guy to someone who knows how to get any woman he desire. In a twinkle, Tobi no longer chase women to date but women fight to have him. He changed ABC about himself and voom, he became the centre of attraction for women… Please Don’t Read If You Don’t Want To Know How To Get Women At Will)... Read Here:https://adultng.com/

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Sinach0191(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Don't worry he will be just work hard
Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Sinach0191(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
Don't worry he will be there just work hard
Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by zakari247(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
unfortunately you don't know whom billgate is. he is not into your shallow kind of songs but more into classical songs and phonics. he is a kind that do not like being in a noisy place. and couple with his age haba tiwa you wan kill this man before him time. and lastly billgates time is money and he uses every precious time of it either working in his office, doing charity work, or taking solace in a new forest he just discovered. he can't be in same party as your kind even his daughters. but he can be in a party of bright enterpreneural minds. people like celindion, Michael Jackson bill never attended na tiwa show him go attend. abeg if na money you want from billgate talk no be say you go day yarn shit for mouth.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by slimfit1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ok you do a charity event maybe he might turn up make sure its a real one not a fake one.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
He has better things to do with his time.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Bawofss(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
I will tell him wen i go to his house
Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by LabUdegbe(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Xaos:
Though good to listen, her songs in general lack the ability to stimulate the brain. So that will never happen.

This one touch me

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Xano(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bill Gates did not go to concert of Beyonce, Madonna, late Aretha Franklin, Dolly Parton, late Whitney Houston, Reba, now you(Tiwa) dream of seeing Bill Gates at your concert.
Dreaming is good, continue

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by mustafa006: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
yeye girl u think ur mumu song will rush him abi, bill gate is not known for associating with even the biggest yeyebrities of America talkless of u from the shithole

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
mustafa006:
yeye girl u think ur mumu song will rush him abi, bill gate is not known for associating with even the biggest yeyebrities of America talkless of u from the shithole
cry

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Deji63: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bill Gates is boring na babe.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
Am I d only one that saw Nelson Mandela...
Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
But Nelson Mandela is dead. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by theDukegold(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
Please Whats the title of this movie?
Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Edusouls(m): 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
i don see why teeblliz no fit contain you, haba you too ambitious,you too tear eye, is better for blizz to move on..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Slimsly100(f): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
popcykaylah:
Bill is busy making money .. don't think that will happen ,make e come dey hear codeine diet

Maybe she high on it and that's why she's having this kinda dream. grin
Anyway, anything can happen sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by marttol: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
mustafa006:
chai!!! O ja mi lara je...

Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
celebgistz:
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Female Nigerian Pop Singer, Tiwa Savage who just headlined her first sold-out UK concert has revealed she might drop another album this year 2018.

Tiwa revealed this during an interview session with “Grape Juice” in London.

The singer said she had made too many songs so far this year and thinks it’ll be a good idea to compile them into an album.

She went further to say the upcoming album will not be featured too many artistes, it’s going to be simply her because she had done that with her past albums.

She also said she would love to see Bill Gates at her concert, for his cheque, also Nelson Mandela and Felt, just to hear his feedback on her music.

She talked about her next single during the interview, how she juggles motherhood with her career, Wizkid, Roc Nation, Mavins, Ciara.

Watch full interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e55ieJvzOis

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/i-would-love-to-see-bill-gates-at-one-of-my-concerts-tiwa-savage/

which bill gates? A musician?
Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Jyde89: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
Was I the only one that saw Nelson Mandela among the list of names she wants at her concert.
Re: Tiwa Savage: Seeing Bill Gates At One Of My Concerts Is What I Want (video) by Jyde89: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Am I d only one that saw Nelson Mandela...

exactly my thought, people say she's dumb but I don't want to believe it, l blame the blogger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2020 Passing Out: Nollywood Actor Narrates Experience / Leah Sharibu: Video Of Onyeka Onwenu Calling For #BringBackOurLeah / Bisi Komolafe Didnt Bleed But Was Receiving Blood- Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.