Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano (32734 Views)

Massive Protest In Abuja As Shi'ites Hold Rally In Support Of Palestine / Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Butterflylleo: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
More pics OP

They decamped from kwankwasiyya PDP to APC

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Butterflylleo: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Rindo69: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Very infantile politics being played. I really have not seen a government so focused on their perceived enemies rather than facing what they were voted for.

SO Kwankwaso declares for president in Abuja; the APC rents a crowd of keke napepe riders to hold a counter-rally in Kano.
Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by jamace(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Butterflylleo: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrThisandthat:
Buhari out!

Only you 3 posts out of frustration grin

PMB till 2023. Your high blood pressure has just begun

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Collysmith: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
enyimba vs cara o-o
Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Abfinest007(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
nigeryanch
Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Butterflylleo: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Rindo69:
Very infantile politics being played. I really have not seen a government so focused on their perceived enemies rather than facing what they were voted for.

SO Kwankwaso declares for president in Abuja; the APC rents a crowd of keke napepe riders to hold a counter-rally in Kano.

These are not rented oga.

These are kwankwasiyya followers. Go through the pics I posted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by julybaba(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Voters education must be thoroughly promoted in this country. National Orientation Agency (NOA) need to enlighten people on how best to show their displeasure with their leaders.
Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by yazach: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Promxy94:
And they are wearing the red cap.
Are you sure they are for, or against Buhari.
Go to kano then you will find answer to your question

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Promxy94:
WHAT CAN YOU SEE ON THE CAP?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Olukat(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Promxy94:

grin grin
Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Rindo69: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflylleo:

These are not rented oga.

These are kwankwasiyya followers. Go through the pics I posted.

No need! They are rented crowds.
Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by omoranmilowo: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
For lifeless president
Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Almaigaa: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
Originality007:

fixed wink

They are your masters and they rule over you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrPolitics:
Can't you see them wearing red cap?
Isn't that Kwankwaso's symbol?
OP is high on crack
Did you even read the post .
It says they’re denouncing Kwankwasiya .
You’re the one high on cow dung here

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by tunary(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Poverty go kill them throway o
Buhari will take them to another level of poverty if he wins
The Northerners are always backward
Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Butterflylleo: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Rindo69:

No need! They are rented crowds.

Sorry for your heart grin

They are not rented. I can feel your painful wail from over here

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Butterflylleo: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrPolitics:
Can't you see them wearing red cap?
Isn't that Kwankwaso's symbol?
OP is high on crack

They wore the red cap to show they are from kwankwasiyya movement and then they later burned them as they dumped kwankwasiyya and pledged loyalty to Buhari and APC. Pictures attached

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Ekez(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:

Yes you’re right My flattino juw brother .
Dem no born north votes for where our southeast 450 million votes dy kampe to send Buhari back to Daura.
Tell them o. Kano votes is very useless grin grin
Is that ur best meme common not gud enough
Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Butterflylleo: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
More from the indoor stadium kano

PMB SAK!!

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Ekez:

Is that ur best meme common not gud enough
Who are you to tell me that?
Let the people decide tongue

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflylleo:

They wore the red cap to show they are from kwankwasiyya movement and then they later burned them as they dumped kwankwasiyya and pledged loyalty to Buhari and APC. Pictures attached
These pictures should be the ones on fp with the original post .
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
Promxy94:

Kwankwasiya movement
Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Ekez(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
Who are you to tell me that? Let the people decide tongue
Walahi e pain am die
Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Ekez(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
4601CE:
Who are you to tell me that? Let the people decide tongue
Walahi e pain am die
Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Rindo69: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Butterflylleo:

Sorry for your heart grin

They are nor rented. I can feel your painful wail from over here

And i feel the panic from your failed government that feels the need to arrange a counter-rally in Kano because they feel threatened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by Butterflylleo: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Rindo69:

And i feel the panic from your failed government that feels the need to arrange a counter-rally in Kano because they feel threatened.

Dry and lame ramblings of a pained wailer cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by brightalo17: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
Promxy94:
Your hatred will never allow you see the broom on the same red cap, Thank God you didn't say it is photo-shop as usual .

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano by tjmusic: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
This picture is from the declaration of rabiu kwakwaso's presidential ambition. He's using red cap for his awareness.
I dunno what u'll gain from fake reports and fabrications.
#SayNoToFakeNews

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Trip: Ngige Calls For Banishment Of 12 Anambra Monarchs / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari / Money In Foreign Currency Hidden In Abuja’s Aso Drive – Whistle-blower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.