Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. (1841 Views)

I Didn't Cheat On A Job Test Does That Make Me A Fool ? / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Test Format And Success Tips / “Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by LammyBillionz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by LammyBillionz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Olamide.okunoye@gmail.com. Thanking you in advance.
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by egbusi1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
ogonnazenith@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Officer101(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Emmy9ite02:
Hi, my name is Emmanuel. I am an advocate against unemployment and joblessness. I am the CEO of BooksCabal and CvRevamp.

The files am about to share to you took me four years to gather and has helped hundreds of youths get very very good jobs. As we speak, I have one of the largest collections of job test questions in sub Saharan Africa. Lol. I kid you not.

If I print out the pages of the questions and answers of these job test questions, it will cost me above 20k, that's why I have decided to leave them in soft (PDF files)

I will send you 10 of this files for free. That's the only way I can get your trust for those who would want to get the full pack. I know you don't know me from Adam but I have never had a complaint since I started selling these files.

The full pack contain 98 different files of GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA AND WORKFORCE past job test questions and answers. I call it the 4 in 1 pack. I got one unit of the pack for 2k in 2016. It would cost you nothing less than 3k now and you might end up getting fake.

You will get a free standard CV and cover letter sample from me when you get the full pack also. When i say standard, I mean STANDARD!! This is me giving you dollars worth of value for pennies.

The full pack costs a thousand naira. Just 1k. My competitors will die in anger if they see this. Some of them will swear for me but I don't care, my goal is to help a million youth get good paying jobs through the sales of this job test questions.

If you want the free pack, drop your mail and I will send it to you. It will take a day to come. Be patient. For those who want the full pack, contact me by call or on WhatsApp; 07036322882.
I am open between 9am to 8pm daily. I am waiting to here from you.

greatambassador1@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by akread1: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Emmy9ite02:
Hi, my name is Emmanuel. I am an advocate against unemployment and joblessness. I am the CEO of BooksCabal and CvRevamp.

The files am about to share to you took me four years to gather and has helped hundreds of youths get very very good jobs. As we speak, I have one of the largest collections of job test questions in sub Saharan Africa. Lol. I kid you not.

If I print out the pages of the questions and answers of these job test questions, it will cost me above 20k, that's why I have decided to leave them in soft (PDF files)

I will send you 10 of this files for free. That's the only way I can get your trust for those who would want to get the full pack. I know you don't know me from Adam but I have never had a complaint since I started selling these files.

The full pack contain 98 different files of GMAT, DRAGNET, KENEXA AND WORKFORCE past job test questions and answers. I call it the 4 in 1 pack. I got one unit of the pack for 2k in 2016. It would cost you nothing less than 3k now and you might end up getting fake.

You will get a free standard CV and cover letter sample from me when you get the full pack also. When i say standard, I mean STANDARD!! This is me giving you dollars worth of value for pennies.

The full pack costs a thousand naira. Just 1k. My competitors will die in anger if they see this. Some of them will swear for me but I don't care, my goal is to help a million youth get good paying jobs through the sales of this job test questions.

If you want the free pack, drop your mail and I will send it to you. It will take a day to come. Be patient. For those who want the full pack, contact me by call or on WhatsApp; 07036322882.

I will be glad to have it asap via this email: akreadone@gmail.com

Thanks and God bles
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2018
I will be glad to have it
E-mail: sodiq.afolabi@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by oluwamichaelee: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2018
Emmy9ite02:

holladapomichael@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by NOBODYY: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Godwin16(m): 7:01am On Sep 10, 2018
godwinessiennn@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by oyinka8: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2018
Please, i will be glad to have the material; oyinka8@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by kooldimeji: 12:50am On Sep 12, 2018
kindly at Oladimeji154@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
tobbyoladejo:
tobbyoladejo@yahoo.com
Thank you

Hiya sent u an email
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by KehindeOluniyi: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Here's my gmail
Kehindeoluniyi@gmail.com
Please help me send the free pack.
Thanks
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Ajaerof: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
ajaerof@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
forward to: chizikinghacks@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by blahc007: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2018
Uzomina7@gmail.com... Thanks
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Let me know if you are yet to receive the files. Sorry for the long break. I am back full time now..
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2018
For those interested in getting the full pack, it is very much available for just a thousand naira. It contains 98 files of GMAT, dragnet, Kenexa and workforce job test questions and answers. Plus, I will give you a free CV template and cover letter sample.
Contact me on whatsapp: 07036322882
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Nwannawilliams: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Emmy9ite02:
For those interested in getting the full pack, it is very much available for just a thousand naira. It contains 98 files of GMAT, dragnet, Kenexa and workforce job test questions and answers. Plus, I will give you a free CV template and cover letter sample.
Contact me on whatsapp: 07036322882
[quote author=blessedvisky post=70753105]

nwannawilliams@gmail.com
Please send to me, thanks
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=Nwannawilliams post=72002011][/quote]
Sent.

Don't forget that the full pack is still available for just a thousand naira
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2018
I AM DOING A QUICK PROMO TODAY

For the first 20 persons to contact me, I will be giving out the FULL pack for N500 today.

The full pack contains:
* 94 files of GMAT, Dragnet, Kenexa & Workforce question and answer
* Free CV template
* Free cover letter template

All for just N500 today.

Call/WhatsApp: 07036322882
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
The job test questions and answer files are still available for purchase.
Content: 98 files (Questions & Answers) of Gmat, Dragnet, Kenexa and Workforce.
Bonus: Free CV and Cover letter template
Nature: Soft Copy.
Price: 40% off= N1,000
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Chidex93: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good Day Mr Emmanuel I Would Be Interested In The Free Job Past Q And A File Pack Here Are My Contact Info chidiebere4000@gmail.com 08172893987
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Chidex93: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
Good Day Mr Emmanuel I Am Interested Here Are My Contact Info Chidiebere4000@gmail.Com 08172893987
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Chidex93: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
Chidex93:
Good Day Mr Emmanuel I Would Be Interested In The Free Job Past Q And A File Pack Here Are My Contact Info chidiebere4000@gmail.com 08172893987
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by yungnot(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2018
yungnot@gmail.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2018
For the last one week of this month. The job test questions and answers will be going for just N1000
N500

Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Take advantage of the promo..
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2018
For the last one week of this month. The job test questions and answers will be going for just N1000
N500

Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by holajidey: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2018
holajidey1@yahoo.com
Re: Xmas Came Too Soon: Get Files Of Past Job Test Questions And Answers For Free. by Marvin401(m): 5:32am On Nov 27, 2018
Marvindr67@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) HND/Bsc Recruitment / ND/SSCE Jobs Available (9 Positions) : Apply Now / Management Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.