Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO (51564 Views)

South-East Has Highest Number Of Poor People Per Square Miles - StatiSense / Dapo Abiodun: Ogun State Has Highest Number Of Yahoo Yahoo Boys / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO by deomelo: 12:31am On Aug 30, 2018
[s]
TundeBricklayer:

Let see what you have, know that Obiano just started with his second tenure, Aregbesola will soon leave office, also know Anambra debt is far below Osun, Anambra is lowest in domestic debt in Nigeria, also know Anambra workers salaries, pensions, and arrears is up to date, Osun is owing 17 months workers salaries, 34 months arrears, 37 months workers benefits, 17 Doctors salaries and Others, also know Osun received fg bailouts twice, Anambra didn't. Osun state workers is presently on strike, Oya let see what you have grin grin grin
[/s]

Typical ipob, they beat chest all over the place but when you challenged them, they start dancing and around with ignorant and un9intelligent rubbish.

I did not ask you to cry and wail, I asked you to compare Areggesola's achievements with all your governors in SE and SS since 1999, even including akpabio with his 8 years in Akwa Ibom, that's 10=26 governors with combined budgets and income quadrupling Osun state's budget many times over. You should be very happy to accept that challenge because that's almost a dozen states and several billions of dollars more than aregbe combined.

Btw, Nearly all your ipob villages collected salary bailout and anambra is not paying full salary.
Re: Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO by deomelo: 1:28am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO by futurism: 1:49am On Aug 30, 2018
gurunlocker:
At least, the state is developing.... Unlike the FG that keep borrowing funds with no result...
what development are you talking about? A state with darkness and power not being available for more hours than available?
Re: Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2018
chuksanambra:
The largest economies are run on debt. The USA has a debt of not less than 8 trillion dollars.

Only economically viable economies attract lenders. Somewhere like that forest called Ebonyi can't attract investors and lenders.
Re: Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO by Pissful1(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2018
When Oshomole wan borrow money and ngo say the state no qualify APC say na jona dey witch hunt dem e no want Edo to develop.
Then came bubu the 1st tyn he did is to give Oshomole the leverage to collect the ecological loan 3yrs gone erosion wan kill Edo ppl money dem no see debts dem go pay Efcc no ask questions their is God
Re: Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO by chuksanambra: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2018
Royal789:

You radiate Stupidity. stop using monikers that are not yours to create division in places that don't concern you.

Somto, you must be mistaking me for your father. Stupid dog.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO by Mbediogu(m): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
cascarino:
I have always known that Rochas is not as bad as critics portray him to be.

All these online castigation is a calculated attempt by his political enemies to tarnish his image and reduce his popularity as he aspires to be the president of Nigeria.

I acclaim Rocha's on low foreign debts alone. The other areas are debatable especially on his several maneuvers on workers' salaries and pensions. At Federal level that would spell disaster. Let him keep on trying!
Re: Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO by TundeBricklayer: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2018
chuksanambra:

Somto, you must be mistaking me for your father. Stupid dog.
I'm sorry about that.
Had a bad day.
Do have a great day today..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki To Demolish Tony Kabaka's Hotel In 7 Days. Kabaka Dares Him (Video) / If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye / Bomb Explosion Rocks Enugu Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.