Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? (29194 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? by 44chux(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
FTC is actually right: Twerking skills!!!

a. Learn any mainstream trade / skill set.
b. Next, learn to twerk.
c. Finally, learn to act/pretend like ur always happy, always smiling, optimistic & easily approachable.

Bonus: if ur smart, learn a little of every subject, just enough to chirp in to conversations.

Point-c is to attract ur helper.
Point-a is to avoid being labelled a prostitute.
Point-b is knock-out punch.
The bonus is bragging rights.

Result: Even if na common tailoring (seamstress), ur helper will package you into another Yomi Casuals.

All these Lekki Chicks... They package as interior decor or as realtor (estate agent) to gain entrance, then they find a flimsy excuse to stick around until Oga asks them out, and thatz it!
Re: What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? by anitasoll(f): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
Stop following the masses and carve out own space. Be your own boss, start an online business using your phone or laptop. 

Click on my signature link to get started.
Re: What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? by labake1(f): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
44chux:
FTC is actually right: Twerking skills!!!

a. Learn any mainstream trade / skill set.
b. Next, learn to twerk.
c. Finally, learn to act/pretend like ur always happy, always smiling, optimistic & easily approachable.

Bonus: if ur smart, learn a little of every subject, just enough to chirp in to conversations.

Point-c is to attract ur helper.
Point-a is to avoid being labelled a prostitute.
Point-b is knock-out punch.
The bonus is bragging rights.

Result: Even if na common tailoring (seamstress), ur helper will package you into another Yomi Casuals.

All these Lekki Chicks... They package as interior decor or as realtor (estate agent) to gain entrance, then they find a flimsy excuse to stick around until Oga asks them out, and thatz it!

As your sister?
Re: What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? by 44chux(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2018
labake1:

As your sister?

??

Everything depends on from which angle you look at it.

Not all successful female bank marketers sleep with their clients. They all generally use similar tactics in the beginning. The main difference is in the finishing.

To succeed without too much stress you need a helper. Its akin to getting a free lift rather than trekking. Some call it leverage. Flirting and being promiscous are two different things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? by Nomsy2(f): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
44chux:

??

Everything depends on from which angle you look at it.

Not all successful female bank marketers sleep with their clients. They all generally use similar tactics in the beginning. The main difference is in the finishing.

To succeed without too much stress you need a helper. Its akin to getting a free lift rather than trekking. Some call it leverage. Flirting and being promiscous are two different things

Dude you are super intelligent!
Flirting has got me contacts praying and fasting never got me!
In fact when they get closer, my ability to converse intelligently wows them and before you know it they do my bidding without remembering see. .

1 Like

Re: What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? by LUXXCITY: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
PERFUME PRODUCTION ...IS THE NEW CATCH!MESSAGE ME ON 09081661583 AND ILL TEACH YOUFOR A SMALL TOKEN
Re: What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? by abduljabbar4(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2018
If you still have age on your side you can learn mixed martial arts, boxing or kickboxing. Who knows, you might be the next lucia rijker or Angela lee.
Re: What Good Skill Can A Lady Learn In Nigeria? by jamez009(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Mizk:
I love it, especially html and java, i find mysql too advanced for now.
����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Steps To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Yourself - My Experience / Rochas Construction Company Worker Dies In Building Site (Photos) / When Is A Man Said To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.