Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (59226 Views)

Chacha Eke: Why I Stopped Doing Make-Ups, Stopped Photoshopping My Pictures / Fans Come For Moyo Lawal For "Photoshopping Her Hips" / Coloured Beard: Efe Claps Back At Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Emmafe(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dz girl no dy smile o

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by oluwasegun007(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=OmoOshodi post=70729533][/quote]

Thanks, it's truly pants down...

But wait,

I can still see G-string.
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by LordReed(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
I don't even understand why people photoshop their pictures, like don't people see you in real life?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by okwabayi(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
All these useless 'celebrities'. Person go just stay house, dress up dey snap pictures. Joblessness at it's peak. It's why a lifeless entity called us lazy.
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by bluefilm: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Women sef. undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Adakintroy: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
Dumb chick's every where. You put a picture in public and you want someone to focus on his life.

There is a reason they call this space "social media"

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by SirLakes: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
How toke life take affect that mumu person life sef

Chai....... Buhari why why why ..... Provide jobs abeg
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by francisbiz: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Toke the ugly bleaching queen
Na her life.
Are you a sadist?
At least I know her name, what is your name?
You see nobody knows you
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by lereinter(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
like how much her kpekus go cost for one nite
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by francisbiz: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
chikababe:
Hmmmm... This lady like making news
Because you like reading news!
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by francisisuh(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
choi! but Toke's clap back na die ooo
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Can someone get us VAR to settle the disagreement....

Please wait I am dialing FIFA HQ to send one because if I ask NFF to send one we could not get accurate result

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by okwabayi(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
LordReed:
I don't even understand why people photoshop their pictures, like don't people see you in real life?
It's to draw market. You always want people to see the best you first. It's like men who chat with the best English in their vocabulary when trying to impress a new catch. When you see these girls upclose though, it's a different ball game.
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by MooreJozo(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
ore
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Angelawhite(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
oodua1stson:
She no even make sense.

She wey focus on her own life has she made Forbes? Abi since when did sleeping with old men become an achievement

Ode

But can't you all just focus on your business?
How's her life your problem?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Haphard(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
queensera:
>>

Lady Giving Man Head, Watch Video HERE

See your life
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by DrHighchief(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nice response. Some people will never mind their business. Monitoring spirit everywhere....
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by brownson001(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Like I care undecided... But truth be told why r some people so much in love with meddling in what doesn't concern them? Toke the clap back Queen lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by oodua1stson: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Angelawhite:

But can't you all just focus on your business?
How's her life your problem?
ori e buru ni? Since when did I tell you her life is my cup of tea? I saw a post and commented and moved on.

Mo hope pe o ya weyrey sha

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by omooba969(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
queensera:
>>

Lady Giving Man Head, Watch Video HERE

As old as you are, giving head is the next thing right?

OnĂ­ranĂ¹. cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by RexTramadol1: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=OmoOshodi post=70729533][/quote]

Incomplete VAR

Where's the card?
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Toke the ugly bleaching queen

She didn't deny the bleaching part. She said she did it because of her ex.
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by aprilwise(m): 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Yup, there's an app to widen hips. Lol
Tamarapetty tebrah
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lol cheesy wink.

She got that savage reply from us no doubt grin cheesy wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Everything for the dick and money....Dick and money will not kill us sha
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by ddeola: 1:50am On Aug 30, 2018
U no know say e tight before? U wear am and you com dey complain. Abeg, borrow some sense. undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 30, 2018
I like the response

You think you know how to comment... My TM will give you want you want back....

Mumu Omoh
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by debokeji(m): 3:10am On Aug 30, 2018
ouch
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by wildchild1: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin grin

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping by Ednagirl(f): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2018
Savage response. Now that's what you get when you fail to mind your beeswax. Ndi uwa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together / #10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo,Husband Reacts / Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.