Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta (49962 Views)

Kenya President Uhuru Kenyatta Looking At A Woman's Buttocks In Public (Video) / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by helphelp: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
He go soon talk your own
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by sureheaven(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Pls tell it to Igbos and PDP.

To them trump hates Buhari and APC. They can twist every news just to deceive their gullible followers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Kingspin(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tell them including the lifeless ones. Cow above human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Emmafe(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Isokay

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by PennywysCares(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Haters, wailers.....oya, get your handkerchiefs ready.....
It's about to start raining tears!!!

IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?
How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.

Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
PMB, God bless and guide you for us.
AMEN.
I'll back for you
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Lilimax(f): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Coming from a man that understands Trump embarassed unlike the one that may not have understood what Trump was speaking! Lifelessness na bad thing! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by kennypoju04: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Abi nao

These are leaders not the morons we have here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
A
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Daboomb: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
The problem with this sort of African leaders who are looking for RELEVANCE on a global scale, is that they behave like the former ooni of Ife!

Recall that when Yar Ardua was sick and have probably died, the Ooni of Ife (not the current playboy One) was invited as a "Royal" (loyal) father to ocme and see and confirm that he was really alive. The retarded man came back to tell Nigerians, on TV, that he saw Yar Ardua and that the man was doing Hundred Press Up!
Before that, Babangida invited him to Aso rock in the heat of the June 12 Crisis. Again, the "chop-cleam-mouth Monarch came back and told Nigerians on TV: The man (IBB) is making sense!

So, no one should be surprised that first, it was this Coup Plotter Kenyatta, that spread the news that Trup called Nigeria's President lifeless, just days before he went to meet Trump.
Now, he is back from his meeting and all he could say is "I now better understand the man" (much like the man is making sense when he called Africa a shitthole).

No one should get bothered. Trump hates Kenyatta as much as he hates Buhari or any other black person for that matter.
A racist will always be a racist, no matter how much they try to pretend they are not.
Putting Lipstickon a Pig, does not make it a Lady!

3 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by tunary(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Buhari don't even comprehend anything
na wa for Nigerians o see person them pik as leader, confirm olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Solowande(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sirjamo:
What is this one talking about?
he is talking about ur lifeless president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by johnwell(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:
And yet the lifeless Buhari kept mute like the mute button and never made Trump any offer ..I now understand what Trump meant by saying Buhari was lifeless , Buhari went to the U.S. without any vision, offer or Agenda , he went stark unprepared .

Buhari is too blind and senseless to have a vision.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by dvee2: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
When asked by the press what they think about Trumps shithole comment about Africa, here is the response of two African heads of state:

PMB - You know his views about you media guys, You (media) are saying it. Don't have anything to say until it is uttered directly by him (Trump).

U Kanyatta - I now understand Trumps shit hole country comment.

Who answered better? Children of hate.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by AngelicBeing: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:
And yet the lifeless Buhari kept mute like the mute button and never made Trump any offer ..I now understand what Trump meant by saying Buhari was lifeless , Buhari went to the U.S. without any vision, offer or Agenda , he went stark unprepared .
Chai shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by winningwinner(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Ipob pigs just look for every slight opportunity to blame buhari for their misfortunes in life..no blame am

You can be rest assured that the most stupid ipob member is 100% better than you. Reason? You can't spend a moment of your day without dreading the ingenuity of the ipob's!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by hermesprogidy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Any wonder why the blackman will remain subservient to the whiteman. After reading the demeaning report, I can't pick out anywhere he clearly explains why he thinks it is OK for Trump to refer to anyone or place as a shithole. Must you throw insults because you are a so called deal maker? Uhuru Kenyatta is a disgrace. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by BuilderDave: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:
you can say that again

2 Likes

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by BlackBaron: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Well, there goes another self deprecating African leader. Shameful really.

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by madjune(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nigerians have successfully created a vibrant online pastime : Insult PMB.

I dont get it. The man is old fashioned, way past his prime and youthful charm but has our interest at heart.

What else does one want from him?

Anyway, I'm sure he will go in 2019.
I pray Nigeria gets the angel theyve been waiting for.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by ashjay001(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
Somebody said No matter how big the screen of your phone is, you will still have to scroll down to view man.united on the table.

Exactly! Man United's table position, is now d number one problem, is this life! undecided
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by ahmEenu(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
justsayemma:
same Trump that Americans has been lambasting,is the same trump some Africans are ready to digest anything he says.shame on u guys!
KENYATTA IS CLEARLY LICKING HIS ASS. HE THINKS DONALD TRUMP IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Minjim: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Are you sure its Bubu that was lifeless or Trump?

Cos a flirty bird just told the world Trump couldn't last 3 minutes in za oda rum .

And you and I know Bubu is the kolo master of za oda room

How did you think Buhari struck the deal of those beast Nja just ordered from US?

See Bubu sealing the deals

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/05/07/many-wins-of-buharis-us-visit/amp/

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Lordofthewest(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oluku
winningwinner:

You can be rest assured that the most stupid ipob member is 100% better than you. Reason? You can't spend a moment of your day without dreading the ingenuity of the ipob's!

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
johnwell:

Buhari is too blind and senseless to have a vision.

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by lereinter(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
he cant abuse him back

1 Like

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by OyinbowithaTan(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
"Reported" to have said by a source. The topic was people on Temporary Protected Status. Both Haitians and El Salvadorans are suing the government so they don't have to go back to those countries. My guess is their lawyers have to prove those are shithole countries in order to stay.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by hermesprogidy(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Daboomb:

The problem with this sort of African leaders who are looking for RELEVANCE on a global scale, is that they behave like the former ooni of Ife!

Recall that when Yar Ardua was sick and have probably died, the Ooni of Ife (not the current playboy One) was invited as a "Royal" (loyal) father to ocme and see and confirm that he was really alive. The retarded man came back to tell Nigerians, on TV, that he saw Yar Ardua and that the man was doing Hundred Press Up!
Before that, Babangida invited him to Aso rock in the heat of the June 12 Crisis. Again, the "chop-cleam-mouth Monarch came back and told Nigerians on TV: The man (IBB) is making sense!

So, no one should be surprised that first, it was this Coup Plotter Kenyatta, that spread the news that Trup called Nigeria's President lifeless, just days before he went to meet Trump.
Now, he is back from his meeting and all he could say is "I now better understand the man" (much like the man is making sense when he called Africa a shitthole).

No one should get bothered. Trump hates Kenyatta as much as he hates Buhari or any other black person for that matter.
A racist will always be a racist, no matter how much they try to pretend they are not.
Putting Lipstickon a Pig, does not make it a Lady!

Can you believe that joke of a president? It's like someone shoots you and you come out and say "hey, I understand why he shot me" Do African leaders think at all? I am embarrassed on behalf of all Kenyans. In another report, I read that Kenyans were impressed by their president's use of American accent during his visit to the Whitehouse Guess they deserve each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by blacknp(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Failure is President Buhari your Father?Are you from Daura,Digital Almijiri,a Failure will always find someone else to blame,where you not among the people that were shouting why Buhari payed the American Government 498 million dollars for jets,which Donald Trump also acknowledged and commented on?Keep wailing Failure,Nestle is coming to feed you cerelac.
Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Haters, wailers.....oya, get your handkerchiefs ready.....
It's about to start raining tears!!!

IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that

And how has knowing all these helped anything?
Media trials everywhere. How many convictions in over 3 years? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by fk001(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
SarkinYarki:

What's this one blabbing about.

Very dry comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta by KanwuliaExtra: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Did the Kenyan man visit with his MOTHER or WIFE? undecided
See as Trump wife set like “new bride”? grin

Lifeless Buhari!
Living Corpse President without WAEC! cry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip / Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.