Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions (42998 Views)

NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) / ASUU Strike: What Led To The Walkout Of The Union Members During The Meeting / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Kaybaba5(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Come to think of it
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Groovenaija360(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by stan111(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Kimsokrates:
Funniest thing is that most of the lecturers who set difficult questions cannot even answer it in an exam hall.They depend on marking scheme from their superior

Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by ElChidi: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Examination is not the best test of knowledge, it's the best test of cramming

1 Like

Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2018
Alwaysking:
They. can't try this in naija
if them try this for Naija na automatic carry over
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Born2Breed(f): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=made4naija post=70732304]University of Limpopo students walking out of their exam hall, yesterday, because their philosophy exam was too difficult

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/university-of-limpopo-students-walking-out-of-their-exam-hall/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxqp07yNcM0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2xwXM7Kvjo[/quote

Let me walk out of this thread and go dance Limpopo

Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by deepwater(f): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2018
LOL
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by salford1: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2018
Try that in Nigeria and mass failure especially in a uni like OAU. It won't even happen. Some itk would rather sit back in the class to write the exam.
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Butoneday2(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2018
Auladimeji:
Which one be Limpopo again, is it own by E-money elder brother
Limpopo is a province in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2018
gurunlocker:
Na kcee own the school?
Na kcee dream school be that
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by aolawale025: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2018
Some lazy youths
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by AlphaStyles(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2018
lmao i can relate but i dont walk out the ones that gave me hard times was marketing management our hod just dy give us hard hard questions try that one here and you go re run
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Alwaysking: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Alwaysking: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

if them try this for Naija na automatic carry over
You wey know
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2018
It's amazing the number of "people" (Don't want to use an offensive term) who are surprised at the University's name. What have y'all been doing at school?

3 Likes

Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by policy12: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Hmmm....

Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by idu1(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2018
No sensible comments on FP.

Idiots are running over nigeria.

1 Like

Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by DEGABA(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2018
The name reminds me back memory lane in primary school days when we used to sing the name of the largest rivers in Africa, NILE,NIGER,SENEGAL,CONGO,ORANGE,LIMPOPO,ZAMBEZI..
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Daeylar(f): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2018
salford1:
Try that in Nigeria and mass failure especially in a uni like OAU. It won't even happen. Some itk would rather sit back in the class to write the exam .

This is what usually happens. One half of the class would want to go and complain. The other half will be forming scholars. grin
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2018
made4naija:
University of Limpopo students walking out of their exam hall, yesterday, because their philosophy exam was too difficult

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/university-of-limpopo-students-walking-out-of-their-exam-hall/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2xwXM7Kvjo
End time Students
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by vaxx: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2018
I will like to have a look at the question.
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 30, 2018
made4naija:
University of Limpopo students walking out of their exam hall, yesterday, because their philosophy exam was too difficult

Watch video

source :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2xwXM7Kvjo
Tr
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by sorepco(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2018
My dear university is not about writing exams. Its about gaining knowledge.u c....when i was in skool i had a teacher who would test us for our exams thus:

Full term class attendance 15%.
Participation and engaging in class 15%
Assigments for the term 30%
Final term and mid term exams 40%

You see? Just attending all of 1 semester exam you ve already 15% pass!!!

dayowunmi:
Spoilt brats
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by creepsyme(f): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2018
ElRapido:
Chai, I get logic and philosophy paper this morning
This course almost gave me nightmare in 200 level
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Yakzo(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2018
I once led a walk out in a biology class way back in sec. Sch. The teacher practically gave us chemistry test in the name of biology as arts students.

1 Like

Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Kharol1234: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2018
when dem say wer dem enter class dem go dae skip class,,, dae do one corner for backyard read dem no go gree read nw dem see question wer hard dem stand up liv exam hall if na me b d lecturer extra yr na e dem dae use play so rubbish students
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2018
judecares1:
only nigerian lecturers will set difficult questions just for students should come and block them after exams

na only God see una
n

1 Like

Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by oluwasegun007(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2018
is like Job opportunity plenty for that side....
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by ikemesit4477: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2018
ElRapido:
Chai, I get logic and philosophy paper this morning
and you are still here masturbating on nairaland! cheesy
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Icon4s(m): 9:07am On Aug 30, 2018
ElChidi:
Examination is not the best test of knowledge, it's the best test of cramming

So what should be the best test of knowledge for students?

1 Like

Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2018
leonard002:
Limpopo... name sounds funny lol
it's the name of a provice in South Africa, I think there is a river called Limpopo. Not too sure oo
Re: University Of Limpopo Students Walkout Of Exam Hall Over Difficult Questions by vastolord4(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2018
wisino1:
I know very soon Nigeria student will copy this bad habit

Nobody has the time to intentionally have a carry over course in naija..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexual Assault, Corruption: UNICAL Law Students Protest Against Cyril Ndifon / Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years / 6 Reasons ​you Should Not Attend A Private University (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.