Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Guys Can You Smoke This Cigarette? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Smoke This Cigarette? (1539 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Smoke This Cigarette? by BIGVAJINA(f): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
That's the cigarette I smoke of late

But will u as a guy also smoke such?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Smoke This Cigarette? by meobizy(f): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
If you paint a fingernail on the top I would smoke it without a care.
Re: Guys Can You Smoke This Cigarette? by Oluromantic: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Mtcheeeew. This one no stop smokers from smoking. If they can read with their clear eyes dat smokers are liable to die young and still light up..if u like put poison inside, person weh go smoke go smoke.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Smoke This Cigarette? by leonard002(m): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2018
tongue
Re: Guys Can You Smoke This Cigarette? by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
The most pathetic thing is that many Nigerians carry this same size of dick.
Re: Guys Can You Smoke This Cigarette? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
endtime ciga

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Smoke This Cigarette? by Mruwa1(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Even if u put juju my guy voke go smoke am
Re: Guys Can You Smoke This Cigarette? by timwudz(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The most pathetic thing is that many Nigerians carry this same size of dick.
I can tell the di.ck size that has been entering your puna. I heard that's the biggest size in the east. Come to Lagos and have your life changed with big di.cks that will tear your puna no matter how wide it is. Thank u

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is Wrong With Me? / You Can Only Be ALPHA If You Not In Love / Here's What Happens To Your Body When You Have An Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.