Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari (15570 Views)

Falana Replies Presidency, FG Should Stop Subjecting Sowore To Media Trial / Sowore: Falana Replies SSS, Gives Full Details Of Court Invasion / Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by 9gerian: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2018
It’s amazing how the government can continue to goof in spite of the vast resources and authority they have to direct the affairs of the country.

There are ways to contain threats without breaking the law!!!

What is it sef? Why are we having too many inconsistencies as though coordination is lacking- Ahh!!!

BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/let-courts-determine-whats-security-threat-falana-replies-buhari/amp/

1 Like

Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Halo22: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2018
I see president Buhari as being carefree with the law, thus his total disregard for the rule of law. What else does one expect of his surbidinates. when things fall apart, obviously the center cannot hold.

1 Like

Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Jaqenhghar: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2018
... releasing BH fighters and giving them money is not security threat. Arresting peaceful protesters is security threat

1 Like

Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by trinity227(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2018
PMBtill2023:
FOOLISH IDIOT

The admin will settle your case. Goodluck

cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by SmartyPants(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2018
I'm particularly disappointed in Femi Falana's comments here since he knows all too well, having frequently sought the justice of the African Human Rights System, that the rights enshrined within the African Charter are non-derogable. In that context, Nigeria must amend her laws to reflect her international obligations as dictated particularly by the African Charter.
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Jidibia(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:
Falana is as useless as the word useless
No, its Buhari that is lifeless more than the word lifeless.
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2018
kidman96:
so na court go determine wetin be security threat abi?
U ar truely an idiot go 2 school and find out,

The Rule Of Law Is The Supremacy Of The Law Over Everybody.

in a democratic country d rule of law must be supreme an not suprise by ur stupid comment are u now saying if buhari losses d election e will not stepdown becos of security threat?? any other explaination is dictatorship

Vote Buhari Out.
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by bixton(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Courts do not have the constituted authority or knowledge to inform anyone of what threat to national security is but they have the authority to mandate security agencies to abide by the judgements of the courts.
Lets not fool ourselves about that.
The courts have not been up and doing in their responsibilities. They'd prefer to hide from one infraction to another.
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by anonymous1759(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/let-courts-determine-whats-security-threat-falana-replies-buhari/amp/

corrupt lawyers hiding under the Constitution defending corrupt politician and after your useless son will open his mouth to spew trash on yahoo boys trying to make ends meet. I know Buhari is not a saint but we'll know Dasuki looted money made to buy weapons to fight boko haram. by so doing innocent lives were lost children were displaced etc and people like you and Mike Defend these thieves in the name of law and sell your conscience for the truth. until Nigeria youths starts seeing you guys as the enemy of the state we'll not move forward. but we prefer hating on ourselves . if I'm opportune to ever rule this country all the past leaders from 1960-2018 have a case to answer and all the gov from 1999-2018 Same goes for the ministers, Senate house of reps. because it's not possible for a state to receive budget monthly and still remain undeveloped. and I won't even try them in court straight to prison when you Confess your sentence will reduced if you allow the govt to conduct investigating and found you guilty it'll be life in prisonment... that's what I'll do. I bet you Nigeria prisons will be congested.. we're not yet ripe for Democracy our leaders lack prestige you can barely see a political office holder resigns if he's facing scandal but in developed countries they do. our leaders lack dignity they steal and wait for bail because it's inside the Constitution. Nonsense people like you can't deceive me with your grammar... all we need is a good tyrant democracy is not the solution to our problem
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2018
SmartyPants:
I'm particularly disappointed in Femi Falana's comments here since he knows all too well, having frequently sought the justice of the African Human Rights System, that the rights enshrined within the African Charter are non-derogable. In that context, Nigeria must amend her laws to reflect her international obligations as dictated particularly by the African Charter.
Can U Shut Up Here, The Rule Of Law Is Supreme Over D President And I Advice U 2 Go 2 School.

1 Like

Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2018
anonymous1759:

corrupt lawyers hiding under the Constitution defending corrupt politician and after your useless son will open his mouth to spew trash on yahoo boys trying to make ends meet. I know Buhari is not a saint but we'll know Dasuki looted money made to buy weapons to fight boko haram. by so doing innocent lives were lost children were displaced etc and people like you and Mike Defend these thieves in the name of law and sell your conscience for the truth. until Nigeria youths starts seeing you guys as the enemy of the state we'll not move forward. but we prefer hating on ourselves . if I'm opportune to ever rule this country all the past leaders from 1960-2018 have a case to
Did U Went 2 Secondary School?? Or U Ar One Of Thoughts Student Who Hates Government?? d rule Of law Is The One That Punishes Any Offendants And Not D Executive.

national secruity is under d rule of law this kind of idiots are only found in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2018
a
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2018
bixton:
Courts do not have the constituted authority or knowledge to inform anyone of what threat to national security is but they have the authority to mandate security agencies to abide by the judgements of the courts.
Lets not fool ourselves about that.
The courts have not been up and doing in their responsibilities. They'd prefer to hide from one infraction to another.
Another Idiots, Seen U Refused 2 Go 2 Skul Let Me Educate U The Judiciary Interprete The Law In Terms Of Conflict Between The Legislature And The Executive Its D Judiciary 2 Tell Wats Right!!!!

GO 2 SCHOOL

When U Don't Respect D Rule Of Law Be Ready 4 A Unstability And Coups
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by KaptainAfrika: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2018
The court is now an Intelligence Agency, ah, Falz Father, na wa o.
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
The court is now an Intelligence Agency, ah, Falz Father, na wa o.
I Wil Keep Educating Idiots On Nairaland, C some do not want 2 go 2 school. pls want is d rule of law Wat Defines National Interest And Why??

U AR TRUELY AN IDIOT
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by link2ok22: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2018
PMBtill2023:
FOOLISH IDIOT

Myd44, seun, lasticlala

Rule2

2 Likes

Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by KaptainAfrika: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2018
You can not even construct a proper English sentence, and I am the idiot? Indeed, ever since Data became cheap, the quality of contributions on social media has gone down.
Let me educate you, illiterate cretin, each arm of government has its role and responsibilities (get a dictionary and search for the meaning of responsibilities as you clearly lack any iota of it); the judiciary judges based on the constitution, it uses this to determine if a law passed aligns with the constitution or not.
It is the duty of the executive and legislative arms of the government to make or amend the constitution as need be. I for one, would support the "euthanasia" of mental lepers like you, to purify the pool of intellectual discourse (please check the dictionary for the meaning of euthanasia, as I have already wasted 5 minutes replying a hippo like you.)
Now f_uck off.

Ikio:
I Wil Keep Educating Idiots On Nairaland, C some do not want 2 go 2 school. pls want is d rule of law Wat Defines National Interest And Why??

U AR TRUELY AN IDIOT
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by bixton(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Ikio:
Another Idiots, Seen U Refused 2 Go 2 Skul Let Me Educate U The Judiciary Interprete The Law In Terms Of Conflict Between The Legislature And The Executive Its D Judiciary 2 Tell Wats Right!!!!

GO 2 SCHOOL

When U Don't Respect D Rule Of Law Be Ready 4 A Unstability And Coups

And you went to school to study physiology?
Thanks for educating me.
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by ebenholer(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Falana is greatly on point. Court is in position to rule in the way that national interest will be protected...not for buhari and his security agents to turn themselves to judges of autocracy.
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Talknochip(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
You can not even construct a proper English sentence, and I am the idiot? Indeed, ever since Data became cheap, the quality of contributions on social media has gone down.
Let me educate you, illiterate cretin, each arm of government has its role and responsibilities (get a dictionary and search for the meaning of responsibilities as you clearly lack any iota of it); the judiciary judges based on the constitution, it uses this to determine if a law passed aligns with the constitution or not.
It is the duty of the executive and legislative arms of the government to make or amend the constitution as need be. I for one, would support the "euthanasia" of llectual discourse (p
Wats Bleep Off?? its it that u ar tryin 2 tell me ur people jst wasted money on u?? pls do go study govt b4 u vote u ar one of thoughts who hates nigeria.

MY Q wats is national interest?? watd rule of law?? nigeria wil never vote d ryt people becos of people who share same dumb idea like u
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by ebenholer(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
It is the duty of the executive and legislative arms of the government to make or amend the constitution as need be. I for one, would support the "euthanasia" of mental lepers like you, to purify the pool of intellectual discourse (please check the dictionary for the meaning of euthanasia, as I have already wasted 5 minutes replying a hippo like you.)
Now f_uck off.

Sorry the duty of executive arm is to enforce laws and constitutions, they are not to amend or make law. Legislature is charge of that.
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
bixton:

And you went to school to study physiology? Thanks for educating me.
also did history and government.
u ar welcum bro.
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by michoim(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
The court's don't have such experience and competence
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
michoim:
The court's don't have such experience and competence
Funny
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by FitnessHomme: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Or else we would have the SARS scenario where they detain people anyhow.
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by tete7000(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buharis plan here is to use National security as a ruse to breach the rights of perceived and imaginary opposition ... Buhari cannot be the determinant of what National security is , only the courts through the Rule of Law can

Their plan is to lay a foundation upon which Buhari can refuse to handover if he loses election. He will claim then that the national security will be threatened if he should hand over to another "corrupt person" as only him is the saint around. That's the way the mind of tyrants work.

1 Like

Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Iziquiel(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ikio:
Did U Went 2 Secondary School?? Or U Ar One Of Thoughts Student Who Hates Government?? d rule Of law Is The One That Punishes Any Offendants And Not D Executive.

national secruity is under d rule of law this kind of idiots are only found in nigeria
You don't quote people then insult them when you can't even write in good English. Would have liked to engage you but there's no point..
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Iziquiel:

You don't quote people then insult them when you can't even write in good English. Would have liked to engage you but there's no point..
i have 2 insult those idiots because people die everyday becos of bad leadership....

if ur votes are killing people u ar an idiot.

wat i said will not move u becos even d bible said the devil is a father.
Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by buharitill2023: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
kidman96:
so na court go determine wetin be security threat abi?
dont mind those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist,
They would have tell court to become the president.
If militant stop the operation of the economy, the corrupt judge like justice Mary odili will tell us is not a security threat.

1 Like

Re: Let Courts Determine What's Security Threat - Falana Replies Buhari by Iziquiel(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ikio:
i have 2 insult those idiots because people die everyday becos of bad leadership....

if ur votes are killing people u ar an idiot.

wat i said will not move u becos even d bible said the devil is a father.
You're saying a different thing entirely but let me ask you these questions, Did your vote kill people during the last administration and did you still vote for its continuity in 2015 despite those killings?
Have a great day!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman / MKO Abiola: Lagos, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.