Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama (41721 Views)

Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable / Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by dominique(f): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2018
All these guys commenting trash about the girl must have either taken their girlfriends for abortions or put their girlfriends on postinor diets. They're far from saints themselves yet feel they have the moral rights to judge another person. From all indications, the girl is from a wealthy family and had the boy in 2011 when Wizkid was still an upcoming artiste, so how is she a gold digger now?

Most of you guys don't realize that being a parent is far from financially contributing to the child's upkeep, your physical presence and attention to the child matters a lot. Just a simple phonecall or video chat will go a long way in bonding with his son and perhaps, the mum wouldn't have had to put up this cryptic message.

Wizkid is rich and famous now, who knows if he will still be 20+ years from now. That's when he will remember that he has children somewhere and he will want to start bonding with them. If the children wants nothing to do with him, it's this same bunch justifying his irresponsibility that will start spewing trash that it's the children's mum that turned the children from their dad. If karma is real, all deadbeat parents (mostly dads by the way) will get what they deserve.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by MrFly(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2018
Is it a crime 4 her to work and assist the baby? e bin dey swit am to open im legs wideeee open for a small boy called Wizkid wey no sabi nothin, if na me bin wan enter u 4 d claim AJE. Enjoy ur Karma rant
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Afonja007: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Nothing sweet Nigerian women like brainwashing thier children to hate thier father her ex look tonto dike look at this one now
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2018
wolesmile:
KARMA - The law of retributive justice!!!
What you sow, you reap....

Now to the million dollar question; Do we say it is Ogudu Oluwanishola, the baby mama, that is reaping a seed she sowed a long time ago? Or do we wait for the time Wizkid will reap the fruit of the seed he is sowing now?

She said You Only Live Once (YOLO). do we, really?
I always enjoy this quote from Sir Rider Haggard's "She": "Once though art, though shall continue to be till time and change knows themselves no more. And memory, fiercest of friends and sweetest of accusers, shall hold thee in the warmest grasp till all debts owing or owed are paid in full."
she meant Yolo in the sense that u don't say because an adage says you only live once. So u live for the moment, act like u have only today, behave like u don't care. Forget about the future... Applied meaning of Yolo. That why she said Yolo with sense. Wizid apply sense to your Yolo livestyle and Decision. I hope we are on the same page
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by STILESGANG: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2018
dominique:
All these guys commenting trash about the girl must have either taken their girlfriends for abortions or put their girlfriends on postinor diets. They're far from saints themselves yet feel they have the moral rights to judge another person. From all indications, the girl is from a wealthy family and had the boy in 2011 when Wizkid was still an upcoming artiste, so how is she a gold digger now?

Most of you guys don't realize that being a parent is far from financially contributing to the child's upkeep, your physical presence and attention to the child matters a lot. Just a simple phonecall or video chat will go a long way in bonding with his son and perhaps, the mum wouldn't have had to put up this cryptic message.

Wizkid is rich and famous now, who knows if he will still be 20+ years from now. That's when he will remember that he has children somewhere and he will want to start bonding with them. If the children wants nothing to do with him, it's this same bunch justifying his irresponsibility that will start spewing trash that it's the children's mum that turned the children from their dad. If karma is real, all deadbeat parents (mostly dads by the way) will get what they deserve.
You sound pained, she is a fucking goldigger who wanted to use a kid to trap wizkid but it backfired.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Bostin(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Na bolé dey hungry me this morning
Come get one sweety ,I get strong hard one here ,it will make your day.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Hot akara dey hungry me
hot Akara or erect prick?
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Abelito09(m): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2018
So no Na Karma go soon rush Starboy..... YOLO WITH SENSE, I think it's a good advice
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Rosay15(f): 10:16am On Aug 30, 2018
dominique:

... God bless u big, don't mind dose guys. Some of dem don't even knw dat wizkid don't even he will go dis far wen d lady gave birth and dey are here say rubbish. Na only naija I see say if two gender mk a mistake, they will blame d lady for it. I don't knw maybe is a sin to be a lady in naija cus now dey are putting all d blame on d girl lyk say na she give herself belle. I don't knw d big deal for him to take care of his responsibility and be a good father to all his kids and stop all dis show off for his third son while he left d other behind..
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2018
Kimsokrates:
The adage she quoted is also applicable to her too.
People just make rash decision without considering the consequences.It is common knowledge that our yeyebrities are very irresponsible.With that said,why did she still allow wizkid to impregnate in the first place?She was very foolish to think that having a child for wizkid will make him hers considering the fact that his popularity will expose him to alot of women.Let her just bear the brunt of her reckless decision and stop lamenting.
What is even more pathetic is that despite her revelation about wizkid,It wouldn't deter some stupid women from jockeying for an opportunity to be his babymama.What a generation!
They we're young and stupid
Wizkid wasn't even famous then she she got pregnant
Its just a case of young boy and girl having youthful exuberance
99% of young girls are doing it.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by kgr8mike(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2018
Majority of women are looking for a way to enter into a man's life and then turn around to curse the man. Always trying to blackmail the man emotionally. Meanwhile they were the ones that first started all the gimmicks.

God is my salvation.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Abelito09(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2018
So now foR fine boy like ***STARBOY Na Karma go soon rush AM..... YOLO WITH SENSE, I think it's a good advice
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2018
addikt:
WIZKID IS BEGINNING TO THINK THAT BIG HEAD UP THERE ISN'T HIS KID.....THE MOM IS CUTE AND WIZKID CUTE TOO , WATIN COME HAPPEN??.....YOU NO SEE HIS SECOND AND THIRD MALE CHILD ?....

DNA GO DETERMINE THIS , THE KID NO RESEMBLE MAMA AND HIS SO CALLED PAPA....

mama and pikin get wide forehead na. That one no be resemblance?
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Bambambiglo: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Hot akara dey hungry me

If you no get wetin to type why u no fit just shut ya trap na?
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2018
Bambambiglo:

If you no get wetin to type why u no fit just shut ya trap na?

What is it na sad

Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by uuzba(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2018
fcnaxo:
Sad truth ! She shud keep telling the lil boy his father is irresponsible

What about her that had premarital sex? Is she bit irresponsible too?
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by JOGICE(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by uuzba(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2018
Gbemishile1:

They we're young and stupid
Wizkid wasn't even famous then she she got pregnant
Its just a case of young boy and girl having youthful exuberance
99% of young girls are doing it.

Only irresponsible people have premarital sex.
She is as irresponsible as he is.
She is claiming that he left her...
That her son will grow up and do exactly the same thing. F*** one girl and run without marriage.
Since she is so STUPID and cannot see her mistake, same mistake will be made by the son.

Go and marry very well, before any sex.
You will not hear. It is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by dominique(f): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2018
STILESGANG:
You sound pained, she is a fucking goldigger who wanted to use a kid to trap wizkid but it backfired.

Trap an upcoming artiste who was still being fed scraps by Banky W at the time? They were both young and stupid and a child resulted from it, both should take responsibility not just one person.

Afonja007:
Nothing sweet Nigerian women like brainwashing thier children to hate thier father her ex look tonto dike look at this one now

The way she's brainwashing Wizkid not to connect with his own child abi? A child perception of a person is based on what he sees not what he's told.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by 912(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2018
adegeye38:
karma simply means what you sow u shall reap, and its applicable even in Christianity

Meaning of Karma: the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.

So explain to me what a one-year-old that died in a suicide bomb blast has sown?

Tell me why Peter that denied his master 3times didn't get denied by another of his follower?

Please tell me which bad actions Jesus took for evil people to want him crucified ?
Tell me why those countries (US and UK) that stole your people as slaves still haven't had their citizens taken as slaves till today?

Please tell me why Jesus didn't give his disciples the mandate to strike down the people that came to violently take him away?

Please tell me who the Christian woman in Kano that was beaten to death on false accusations, had previously killed?

Please tell me, if this your theory is right then how come IBB that killed his friend that he was the best man to wasn't killed by his own best man

believing in karma goes against the very fibre of Christianity. God decides what happens in this world, not your previous actions. Because if your Karma is true then there will be no need for repentance because what you sow you MUST reap.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by TinyHacker: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2018
The kind of stupid threads that reach 10 pages, busy bodies
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Bambambiglo: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2018
JamaicanLove:

What is it na sad

Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by 2shure: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2018
on your marks
set
go.
me sef wan blow
say baba
whoooze
woh bi
won peh eh
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2018
She should not leave the responsibility of taking care of the kid to wizkid alone since they haven't got married.Lesson to you ladies who think to open your two leg to entertainers for easy penetration is quick way to riches,you are damn wrong.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=Bambambiglo post=70743249][/quote]

Smh
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by tintingz(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Karma is not real, the idea of karma is meaningless and flawed.

If karma is real then everyone will suffer, there won't be happiness, because humans err.

And if Karma is real bad people shouldn't be living happily and lavishly, bad people do good to thier relatives, friends etc, how will karma work?

This is conflicting and self-contradictory.

If you want justice for your child, go to the court and file a case for Wizkid lack of child support, instead of wallowing in your delusion of karma.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by mistyebby(f): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2018
fcnaxo:

Sad truth ! She shud keep telling the lil boy his father is irresponsible

My dear, I wonder what she will gain by doing that. Regardless of what he is told, he will soon be a grown man and will see for him self if his father is truly irresponsible.

The best she can do for him now, is to protect him from any thought that will break him emotionally or psychologically. He will appreciate her in future for being a good mother and respecting his father despite his shortcomings.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by karlboss: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2018
wolesmile:

Now to the million dollar question; Do we say it is Ogudu Oluwanishola, the baby mama, that is reaping a seed she sowed a long time ago? Or do we wait for the time Wizkid will reap the fruit of the seed he is sowing now?

I always enjoy this quote from Sir Rider Haggard's "She": "Once though art, though shall continue to be till time and change knows themselves no more. And memory, fiercest of friends and sweetest of accusers, shall hold thee in the warmest grasp till all debts owing or owed are paid in full."

Do you mean when I die my memory will accuse me for the wrong I did or praise me for the good I did?
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Leo10000(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2018
pot calling kettle black,it's only a decomposed brained lady that gives birth out of wedlock with pride,she taught in the long,wizzy go consider am marriage by using the child as a trap,madam shift but las las,wizzy u sef no try with your act of bringing innocent kids into the world without considering their wellbeing
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by blackboy2star(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2018
REASON WHY STAGNATION IS NOT FAR FROM YOU...
WHAT YOU CAN'T CREATE YOU CALLING IT WOR WOR... GOD HELP YOUR MINISTRY

kodded:
wizkid you be fvck boy o, see the kind WOR WOR gal you bleep sad

God knows if I'm famous, all these wor wor girls no go smell my door angry

abeg read my signature, headache dey do me sad
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by tintingz(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2018
wolesmile:

Actually we only live once, there's no guarantee or evidence of another life. That makes karma flawed.

Live your life now and value everything around.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Fhowe: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2018
Eziokwugbaoto:
When you people were doing kweke karma didn't cross your mind.
She thought he will make him his wife but she was given the baby mama titlegrin
dont mind her when they want their allowances increased they begin to use the kids to play emotional blackmail fear women especially naija women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece / 2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.