Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama (41712 Views)

Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable / Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by adegeye38(m): 4:25am On Sep 02, 2018
Tozara:
Stop deluding yourselves. Karma is mythical rubbish. There is no such thing as natural justice. History and everyday experience point aggressively in the opposite direction. This is a blind universe that doesn't give a fück about you, your story and your sufferings. Some people will be unlucky, while others will find favour. Good things will happen to evil people, and evil things to the good. If life hasn't taught you guys these basic truths despite all the time you've spent in this chaotic world, how can you be said to be alive? How can you be said to have any brains up there?

How many people reap what they sow? And how many actually sowed what they reap? This is nothing but childish rubbish expected to be believed only by 5-year-olds.

No pain, no gain. No cross, no crown. I was once taught thus. But haven't many a person made gains without going through pains? Been crowned without bearing a cross? What about those who carried their crosses to the grave without any crowns on their heads, and the many others that have endured much pain without gaining a single thing?

Karma is just like "hope" and "faith". Meaningless words that hold no true meaning, clinged onto only by the gullible, weak, and helpless.

Lets leave Karma and talk abt Christianity

you are an atheist??, so you look around you, at your human body, at the skies and the gigantic space above, at life and at death and you think every came by chance?? and you dont believe there more to life dan wat we see?, the bible says "a fool will say there is no God"
believing in God is logical, it takes more faith to be an atheist, dan to believe in God, atheist are people who actually believe that there is a God, but their scared about the possibility of being accountable to a Superior being

Now m nt here to tell u abt religion, but am here to tell u about life itself

God can be experienced, he can be part of ur every day life, and he is ever ready to help you navigate the challenges of your life,

Christianity is not a religion, its an experience, its not a practice, it is life itself, its you having a personal relationship with God and experiencing him in another dimension, its having prayers answered, encountrring the holy spirit and growing in God's light, thats y Christianity is special, its not theoretical, its real and it can best be experienced if you have given your life to Christ and the only way to have that experience is to be saved

Christ said "i am the way the truth and life, no one cometh to the father except through me"

"come toe all ye, that are heavy laden, and i will give you rest"

sincerely seek God bro, and you will find him and your life will never remain the same again ever, for eternity.

its better to live your life like there is a God, than to live your life like there is no God and you die and later find out there is

Jesus love you give your life to him today, those that are unbelievers and doing good, are like chickens in cage beings fed untill slaughter, d devil gave dem a "false" sense of security, making them think dey dont need God, but in reality dey are doomed.

I personally have experienced the miraculous and the divine, and it is 100% real.

Any thought u might hold nw is due to pure ignorance, ask Jesus to come into your life and forgive ur sins, and have faith in him dat he is ur saviour dats u start experiencing new life and new birth, and find a bible believing Church to attend, i would recommend, winners chapel, God bless u as i do that.

Now to Karma, Karma simply means there is consequences for every action, and there actually is.
Re: Wizkid Blasted By Oluwanishola Ogudu, His First Baby Mama by Tozara(m): 4:48am On Sep 02, 2018
adegeye38:

Lets leave Karma and talk abt Christianity

you are an atheist??, so you look around you, at your human body, at the skies and the gigantic space above, at life and at death and you think every came by chance?? and you dont believe there more to life dan wat we see?, the bible says "a fool will say there is no God"
believing in God is logical, it takes more faith to be an atheist, dan to believe in God, atheist are people who actually believe that there is a God, but their scared about the possibility of being accountable to a Superior being

Now m nt here to tell u abt religion, but am here to tell u about life itself

God can be experienced, he can be part of ur every day life, and he is ever ready to help you navigate the challenges of your life,

Christianity is not a religion, its an experience, its not a practice, it is life itself, its you having a personal relationship with God and experiencing him in another dimension, its having prayers answered, encountrring the holy spirit and growing in God's light, thats y Christianity is special, its not theoretical, its real and it can best be experienced if you have given your life to Christ and the only way to have that experience is to be saved

Christ said "i am the way the truth and life, no one cometh to the father except through me"

"come toe all ye, that are heavy laden, and i will give you rest"

sincerely seek God bro, and you will find him and your life will never remain the same again ever, for eternity.

its better to live your life like there is a God, than to live your life like there is no God and you die and later find out there is

Jesus love you give your life to him today, those that are unbelievers and doing good, are like chickens in cage beings fed untill slaughter, d devil gave dem a "false" sense of security, making them think dey dont need God, but in reality dey are doomed.

I personally have experienced the miraculous and the divine, and it is 100% real.

Any thought u might hold nw is due to pure ignorance, ask Jesus to come into your life and forgive ur sins, and have faith in him dat he is ur saviour dats u start experiencing new life and new birth, and find a bible believing Church to attend, i would recommend, winners chapel, God bless u as i do that.

Now to Karma, Karma simply means there is consequences for every action, and there actually is.
Okay, bro. All the best. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I no Be Tonto Husband, I Dey Knack Wella" Zlatan Shades Olakunle Churchill / "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter / Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.