Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay (14853 Views)

Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Pdp Should Issue A Disclaimer Against Reno Omokri- Olisa Metuh / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay ( SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption ( PACAC) has advised the Federal Government to issue a strong statement to the United States on the alleged statement by US President, Donald Trump describing President Muhammadu Buhari, who was his visitor at the White House in April, as lifeless.

Sagay, who spoke in telephone chat with Daily Independent from the United States on Wednesday, said the Nigerian government should prove to the world that it will not accept disrespect from anyone especially to its president.

According to Sagay, while he is not surprised about the personality of Trump who is noted for making unguarded statements, it baffles him that he could use such an uncomplimentary remark about President Buhari whom he praised and commended for the giant strides his government had recorded since coming to office during the visit to the White House.

Describing Trump as a man who is totally out of control, he said “it is absolutely incredible for one Head of State to make uncomplimentary remarks about another”.

“It is absolutely incredible for one Head of State to say anything derogatory about another but if you look at Trump’s record, he has been totally unguarded in his utterances. He has made derogatory statement without regards for the consequences or the correctness of the statement. So, one will not be too surprised.

I am only surprised that he could say it about our President who visited him and he ( Trump) made very positive statements about his government and also showed so much goodwill to him as a person.

“So, i won’t be surprised because he is a man who is out of control and says things which gravity he doesn’t appreciate.

“I think he should be ignored. When a small child or a senseless person says something, nobody takes him serious”

“But if our government believes that it is true that he actually said so, they should issue a strong statement in response to show that Nigeria will not brook any disrespect from anybody especially to our President” he said
https://independent.ng/lifeless-comment-issue-strong-statement-against-us-sagay-tells-fg/amp/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2018
shocked

Now, this is laughable cheesy grin cheesy grin

This man must be a very good comedian, in fact, Sagay will give Klinton Da Drunk a run for his money

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2018
shocked

It is even federated in the book of bookosis chapter mmanya vs ogogoro that any tra-tra-tra by nwa nza to tryance its "CHI" by the way of Iraq and Iran or Aguleri and Umuleri akarability will tryance a terrible trouble.

Sagay knows he's just talking for talking sake

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by abokibuhari: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2018
The idiat went to the UK and called us lazy and corrupt, now he's crying they called him LIFELESS..... Useless president

208 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by mekaboy(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2018
Lol. What kind of Lifeless statement?

I will no longer for for treatment in any country that is your alley?

I will no longer buy fighter jets from you?

I will no longer receive donations from you?

I will no longer let you pay for the drugs and treatment of Nigerians?

I won't import cars from you?

What kind of statement?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Lifeless and useless man talking as usual.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by dukie25: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Sagay, who spoke in telephone chat with Daily Independent from the United States on Wednesday

Why is Sagay not in Nigeria, abi he has taken the corruption fight to America?
Dude is living off our money while pretending to fight corruption, staying in swanky hotels all over America while we foot the bill.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by donk552(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2018
Mad sagay

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by SolutionMee: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Or even sanction them sef

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
Or even ban all the aid(polio medicines etc) US renders to Nigeria and watch what will become the Northern Nigeria angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by baliyubla: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2018
Sir-GAY comman issue the statement. At least the Lifeless one is still wise to know he can't engage Trump. One blow from trump will retire the dulllard to daura permanently. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Donald95(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
Or Ban sell of Crude oil to them. And watch North starve to death tongue

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by SarkinYarki: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2018
When I say Sagay is senile and almost also now lifeless I know what I am saying

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by SarkinYarki: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2018
Daviddson:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, the level of hate comments on Nairaland is rising again. It seems the mods are being overwhelmed. Something has to be done to wipe out these sorts of posts. It is so awful that every thread you open is full of silly, hateful comments and photos to mock certain people especially using the "lifeless" word reportedly used by Trump. This is too much.

SarkinYarki, AbokiBuhari, Donald95, Luciferwhatever, Solutionmee, SalamRushdie, Ngeneukwenu, etc, have all turned Nairaland to a war zone.

Please sir I dare you to show me one hate post from me ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2018
Daviddson:
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, the level of hate comments on Nairaland is rising again. It seems the mods are being overwhelmed. Something has to be done to wipe out these sorts of posts. It is so awful that every thread you open is full of silly, hateful comments and photos to mock certain people especially using the "lifeless" word reportedly used by Trump. This is too much.
SarkinYarki, AbokiBuhari, Donald95, Luciferwhatever, Solutionmee, SalamRushdie, Ngeneukwenu, dlondonbadboy, Racoon, etc, have all turned Nairaland into a war zone. These ones hardly make a sensible, analytical comments without using abuses, insults, silly name-calling and cuss words which instigate hate and anger. It's election time, Seun, don't allow Nairaland to become an accessory to violence in Nigeria.
Bro, you folks have not started crying yet, you will cry till you lose your sight. grin
What do you think constitute hate comments?
When the lifeless dullard cum ajala the traveller embarked on a global junketing spree to demarket Nigeria and Nigerians, spewing all sort of hateful and derogatory remarks against hardworking Nigerians, his idiotic illiterate pigs were applauding him. He has been served by karma in the same coin and we wouldn't hear word.
Channel your complaint to the lifeless dullard, the pioneer of hate speech and stop troubling Seun who is working hard to to grow his business.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Please sir I dare you to show me one hate post from me ?
leave am make e dey shout hateful comment front and back like say the lifeless dullard never make hateful comment pass everyone for this shithole.

17 Likes

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by osazeeblue01: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay ( SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption ( PACAC) has advised the Federal Government to issue a strong statement to the United States on the alleged statement by US President, Donald Trump describing President Muhammadu Buhari, who was his visitor at the White House in April, as lifeless.

Sagay, who spoke in telephone chat with Daily Independent from the United States on Wednesday, said the Nigerian government should prove to the world that it will not accept disrespect from anyone especially to its president.

According to Sagay, while he is not surprised about the personality of Trump who is noted for making unguarded statements, it baffles him that he could use such an uncomplimentary remark about President Buhari whom he praised and commended for the giant strides his government had recorded since coming to office during the visit to the White House.

Describing Trump as a man who is totally out of control, he said “it is absolutely incredible for one Head of State to make uncomplimentary remarks about another”.

“It is absolutely incredible for one Head of State to say anything derogatory about another but if you look at Trump’s record, he has been totally unguarded in his utterances. He has made derogatory statement without regards for the consequences or the correctness of the statement. So, one will not be too surprised.

I am only surprised that he could say it about our President who visited him and he ( Trump) made very positive statements about his government and also showed so much goodwill to him as a person.

“So, i won’t be surprised because he is a man who is out of control and says things which gravity he doesn’t appreciate.

“I think he should be ignored. When a small child or a senseless person says something, nobody takes him serious”

“But if our government believes that it is true that he actually said so, they should issue a strong statement in response to show that Nigeria will not brook any disrespect from anybody especially to our President” he said
https://independent.ng/lifeless-comment-issue-strong-statement-against-us-sagay-tells-fg/amp/

This one is among

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Racoon(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Abeg where was Sagay when Buhari:
-1).Said "Nigerians are useless,..senseless...and indiscipline"?
-2).Said "Nigeria is a difficult place to rule & that he almost ran away from Nigeria because of the problems therein"?(Unstateman statement as if he was forced to take up leadership)
-3).Said "Nigerians have a flair for criminality hence should not be grant asylum in Europe"?
-4).Disgraced Nigerian & women globally by his infamous "My wife place is in.....the kitchen" senseless statement before Angella Mickel-a woman of repute & Chancellor of Germany for that matter?

-5).Made his "Nigerian youth are lazy" blunder?
-6).APC as a party desecreate the office of the presidency under Jonathan with all manner of insults from El-Rufai,Lai Muhammed,Buhari himself, Wole Soyinka etc all in their quest to gain power?
-7).Said his killer "Fulani(brothers) only carry sticks and occasionally a matchete which they use to cut shrubs for their animals"?
Even when the murderous atrocities of these killers have fetched them the 4th.most deadly terrorist organization position on the global terrorist index? Buhari thinks Trump is as stupid as he is?
What goes around comes around.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by SEONaijaExpert: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Trump needs to be cautioned for such frivolous and inflammatory comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by seyigiggle: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2018
that is how it is supposed to be in fact what is the FG waiting for?

however, they are reaping the reward of their divisive land mark.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by omooba969(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Sagay is crazy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Bawizzo(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Trump sounded a trumpet, and yhu are here whistling...buhari and oda zombies should prepare 4 a cameo appearance come 2019 resident evil.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Abfinest007(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2018
issue what, strong statement against the people that owns ur life supporting mechine .he might not live to receive reply

8 Likes

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by flex04(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by 1miccza: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

It is even federated in the book of bookosis chapter mmanya vs ogogoro that any tra-tra-tra by nwa nza to tryance its "CHI" by the way of Iraq and Iran or Aguleri and Umuleri akarability will tryance a terrible trouble.

Sagay knows he's just talking for talking sake

Hmmm nwanne Stumble and never fall..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by blackpanda: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:
The idiat went to the UK and called us lazy and corrupt, now he's crying they called him LIFELESS..... Useless president

But are u not actually lazy and corrupt

Look at you youths now with no job, u no go school, carry overs upon carry overs, but u come out to blame govt for ur laziness grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Vs Kogi: Governors, Others Fingered In 2023 Plot To Stop NC Candidates / Obasanjo’s Support’ll Give Us More Votes –buhari / Senate Fails To Screen Magu, EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.