Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay (14876 Views)

Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Pdp Should Issue A Disclaimer Against Reno Omokri- Olisa Metuh / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by excel101(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yes. President Trump Should not us such dehumanizing adjective on our President PMB. come to think of it he never meant that the president is dead, but that PMB is irresponsive to interactions/communication. However what do we want PMB to contribute in their interaction if not; Nigerians are kwarrapt, and our youths are lazy, other than these, what else do you expect from a blank brain. I beg na him use him cow leg woka go America joor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by ClassiqLegend(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Smile coolSmile dis isue of lifeless pmb is booming,hmmm fantastic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by bizhop01: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Zombie President in Donald Trump Voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay ( SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption ( PACAC) has advised the Federal Government to issue a strong statement to the United States on the alleged statement by US President, Donald Trump describing President Muhammadu Buhari, who was his visitor at the White House in April, as lifeless.

Sagay, who spoke in telephone chat with Daily Independent from the United States on Wednesday, said the Nigerian government should prove to the world that it will not accept disrespect from anyone especially to its president.

According to Sagay, while he is not surprised about the personality of Trump who is noted for making unguarded statements, it baffles him that he could use such an uncomplimentary remark about President Buhari whom he praised and commended for the giant strides his government had recorded since coming to office during the visit to the White House.

Describing Trump as a man who is totally out of control, he said “it is absolutely incredible for one Head of State to make uncomplimentary remarks about another”.

“It is absolutely incredible for one Head of State to say anything derogatory about another but if you look at Trump’s record, he has been totally unguarded in his utterances. He has made derogatory statement without regards for the consequences or the correctness of the statement. So, one will not be too surprised.

I am only surprised that he could say it about our President who visited him and he ( Trump) made very positive statements about his government and also showed so much goodwill to him as a person.

“So, i won’t be surprised because he is a man who is out of control and says things which gravity he doesn’t appreciate.

“I think he should be ignored. When a small child or a senseless person says something, nobody takes him serious”

“But if our government believes that it is true that he actually said so, they should issue a strong statement in response to show that Nigeria will not brook any disrespect from anybody especially to our President” he said
https://independent.ng/lifeless-comment-issue-strong-statement-against-us-sagay-tells-fg/amp/
my dear Mr Sagay sir. Let just bear it, and Swallow our Ego. Mr Trump can be dangerously Humorous. Let no crazy action be taken, diplomacy is reponse is needed, so Nigeria doesn't face underground sanctions from the U.S.A
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Ojiofor: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
It seems all members of Buhari's kitchen cabinet are LIFELESS like their Oga.

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by udemzyudex(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin

E be like say una no wan dey collect aids again abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by fabienjoe: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay ( SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption ( PACAC) has advised the Federal Government to issue a strong statement to the United States on the alleged statement by US President, Donald Trump describing President Muhammadu Buhari, who was his visitor at the White House in April, as lifeless.

Sagay, who spoke in telephone chat with Daily Independent from the United States on Wednesday, said the Nigerian government should prove to the world that it will not accept disrespect from anyone especially to its president.

According to Sagay, while he is not surprised about the personality of Trump who is noted for making unguarded statements, it baffles him that he could use such an uncomplimentary remark about President Buhari whom he praised and commended for the giant strides his government had recorded since coming to office during the visit to the White House.

Describing Trump as a man who is totally out of control, he said “it is absolutely incredible for one Head of State to make uncomplimentary remarks about another”.

“It is absolutely incredible for one Head of State to say anything derogatory about another but if you look at Trump’s record, he has been totally unguarded in his utterances. He has made derogatory statement without regards for the consequences or the correctness of the statement. So, one will not be too surprised.

I am only surprised that he could say it about our President who visited him and he ( Trump) made very positive statements about his government and also showed so much goodwill to him as a person.

“So, i won’t be surprised because he is a man who is out of control and says things which gravity he doesn’t appreciate.

“I think he should be ignored. When a small child or a senseless person says something, nobody takes him serious”

“But if our government believes that it is true that he actually said so, they should issue a strong statement in response to show that Nigeria will not brook any disrespect from anybody especially to our President” he said
https://independent.ng/lifeless-comment-issue-strong-statement-against-us-sagay-tells-fg/amp/

When I listen to the rantings of some of the actors in Nigeria's failed and failing leadership, I have no doubt that these are a bunch of deluded twits. Do they really think anyone especially in the developed world takes them serious? I wonder how anyone would be proud to say to anyone, 'I am part of Nigerian leadership...'

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by ClassiqLegend(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
:oCow leg?imagination.plz science human,point of correction,ur statement is very rough mind it.We are nigerians,is this how u want a united country,he is our pres...for God sake.
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by excel101(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Trump needs to be cautioned for such frivolous and inflammatory comment.
then lets go to war with the US
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Minjim: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'm not sure that's wise.

Trump can deny it and Financial Times can never mention their source.

So on what grounds will we issue any statement?

Its best the govt disregard it.

Its only Igbos and Pdp that can rejoice such news
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Bollinger(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Donald95:

Or Ban sell of Crude oil to them. And watch North starve to death tongue

They have as much oil as Nigeria. They just minimize its exploration because they care about their environment.
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by abbeyty(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
They should all keep shut jare trump was 100% right, a president who spends more time treating sickness in foreign hospitals than what he spends overseeing the affairs of the country he was voted to rule. Is that president not lifeless? Infact he is a lifeless dingbat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by SpearHead: 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

It is even federated in the book of bookosis chapter mmanya vs ogogoro that any tra-tra-tra by nwa nza to tryance its "CHI" by the way of Iraq and Iran or Aguleri and Umuleri akarability will tryance a terrible trouble.

Sagay knows he's just talking for talking sake
Dagods are wizkid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by blackpanda: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:

I've told you, had w else you want me to prove to you. Do you know the danger it will portend if I post such on nairaland.... Men will fall

HAHAHAHAHA...U are funny grin cheesy
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Ijaya123: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
I’ve observed with utmost amazement that the fastest way to get attention on Nairaland now is to post senseless and derogatory comment about Buhari. It seems some just sit, doing nothing only waiting for such comments just to click like.

And these are the same set of people shouting go and get your PVC and vote out Buhari. I guess they now distribute PVC on Nairaland.

With their hate-filled and pathetic rants online, doubt if these people can make any reasonable and objective decision on any political matter. Only a sore loser behave this way.

And whoever they support will end up being a loser at the end of the day.
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by excel101(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Professor Sagay, you really disappointed me o. Since the US President can insult our president because they have the best jet fighters and airforce in the world, he should also let the US know that we have operation PYTHON DANCE & CROCODILE SMILE.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by abokibuhari: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
blackpanda:

HAHAHAHAHA...U are funny grin cheesy
You won't understand bro, I've said so many things and I don't want them to trace me
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
When we tell them this is not Buhari but Jubril, they were calling us names

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by blackpanda: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:

You won't understand bro, I've said so many things and I don't want them to trace me

Abi o. Na so
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by madridsta007(m): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Let them dare it if they can.

Another lifeless outburst from Sagay.
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by chukwutope: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Or better still, they can pump some life into his Excellency, The Lifeless One.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Awoo88: 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ever since this man met buhari, he has being talking trash. May he forgot his brain in his office in uniben before joining buhari in abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:
The idiat went to the UK and called us lazy and corrupt, now he's crying they called him LIFELESS..... Useless president

HE started with calling ur habitant/ fatherland shithole,inferiority & slave mentality make most of you jubilate

HE now thinks your number 1 citizen is lifeless, slavery mentality & inferiority stil making you guys jubilate .

who will trump insult next if not the citizens of the shithole, person abuse ur mama u dey smile, slap ur papa he never concern you,... figure out what he will do next
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by abokibuhari: 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
ericsmith:

HE started with calling ur habitant/ fatherland shithole,inferiority & slave mentality make most of you jubilate

HE now thinks your number 1 citizen is lifeless, slavery mentality & inferiority stil making you guys jubilate .

who will trump insult next if not the citizens of the shithole, person abuse ur mama u dey smile, slap ur papa he never concern you,... figure out what he will do next

Buhari is not qualified to be my father...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by jbtobsyn(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
But the zombies said it was IPOB that wrote that stuff. Zombies are mumu o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by nkul: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
and sagay wins the award of the 'second lifeless man of Nigeria'... the 'second lifeless man of Nigeria' is even calling from America.. someone should deport him immediately

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by femoDee: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
dem no born FG papa well...........make them try am na........na citizen dem dey flex muscle for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by FitnessHomme: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:

Buhari is not qualified to be my father...

Even you cannt be compared to buhari offsprings, in all ramifications you are inadequate
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Realname: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

It is even federated in the book of bookosis chapter mmanya vs ogogoro that any tra-tra-tra by nwa nza to tryance its "CHI" by the way of Iraq and Iran or Aguleri and Umuleri akarability will tryance a terrible trouble.

Sagay knows he's just talking for talking sake

May you walk and never stunlbe brethren
Re: Lifeless Comment: FG Should Issue Strong Statement Against US, Trump - Sagay by Oblongatarh(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
The truth they say, is always bitter. Trump has told Nigerians the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangers For APC In Coerced Consensus / 2,000 APC Youths, Women Defect To PDP In Kwara / PDP Is Finished If We Pick Wrong Chairman – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.